Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
they loving did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
They got their superbowl commercial afterall!

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Not even a commercial, SpongeBob started playing during the halftime show and was immediately destroyed by a Chaos Dunk

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

destitute posted:

I pretty sure I’m gonna die destitute despite quoting and liking this post.

By the time B2 comes out you will have grown so wealthy you'll be able to afford changing your username to 'bestitute'

destitute
May 1, 2002
It's about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward.
Nap Ghost

Super Rad posted:

By the time B2 comes out you will have grown so wealthy you'll be able to afford changing your username to 'bestitute'

I like where your head is at. And how it’s b-ball shaped. You are indeed Super Rad!

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
This game is so much fun and funny. (Posting this in advance for when I am playing it, and it is too much fun and funny to stop and post about it.)

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Y

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Can't stop listening to the new promotional single "B-ballin" which is Tom Petty's Freefalling but they say b ballin instead

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Is this game gonna come out or what

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Ignite Memories posted:

Is this game gonna come out or what

Dude, what part of "the promise" do you not understand

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Pomp posted:

Can't stop listening to the new promotional single "B-ballin" which is Tom Petty's Freefalling but they say b ballin instead

Professor Cthulhu
Jul 14, 2007

I got my Associate degree at Miskatonic Community College.
Barley hops

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Pomp posted:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

tom petty died before barkely 2 came out

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Well, Frankie stopped working on it to focus on his own game, sooooooo

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Barkfey

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.

Modus Pwnens posted:

poo poo he was my last hope. So I guess no one is working on the game

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Modus Pwnens posted:

i thought he finished all the spritework and thats why he moved on

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

you really think someone could just finish 900 guns in 12 directions in 6 years

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Frankie works on it as needs demand and it depends somewhat on the other devs' schedules and whatnot. I wouldn't read too much into it.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Yeah, as opposed to all of the other recent Barkley updates that we can read into

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Scarodactyl posted:

Frankie works on it as needs demand and it depends somewhat on the other devs' schedules and whatnot. I wouldn't read too much into it.
The only reason I'm convinced b2 will exist is because Frankie continued to draw a million gun's.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Feb 8, 2019

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

I am finishing B2 for the togsters. I’m mostly going off reverse engineering Frankie’s streams. It was the most rational thing to do. My cyberdwarf pillow is doing most of the coding and voice acting. The wiki is up and running btw, so no thank you, I don’t need any help. This was supposed to be under NDA but this game is NOT FOR CORPORATE. Peace out til 2023 the promise has been made.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Kickstarter for the TRUE spiritual successor to Barkley 1 made by the original creator

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Chef Boyardee posted:

Yes! I am here, the game is happening, I am very proud of what we have so far. It's a big rear end game and, after working on this big rear end game for a long time, it's clear why more small, largely part-time teams don't work on such big rear end games. But I think it will not disappoint and everyone who has gotten their hands on it so far has been impressed.

We also show it + our one-of-a-kind character creation wizard booth pretty regularly at conventions, most recently at the Tokyo Gameshow.

panda clue
May 23, 2014
guy's im starting to think this game isnt coming out

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Khorne posted:

The only reason I'm convinced b2 will exist is because Frankie continued to draw a million gun's.

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

I already bought the chicken

cant wait for TGS 2014!!

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
but seriously guys, brkly 2 is real

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Pomp posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSZfdwFdcdg
we b barkely

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Khorne posted:

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

Barkley 2, the sequel to the award-winning Barkley 1
Now available exclusively on the Epic™ Game Store

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Line Feed posted:

Barkley 2, the sequel to the award-winning Barkley 1
Now available exclusively on the Epic™ Game Store

what will happen to my steam pre-order?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

will i get a free copy of pozzo on the fortnight steam too

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

oddium posted:

will i get a free copy of pozzo on the fortnight steam too

yes ofc, Epic™®© needs to offer the latest and greatest titles in order to draw in new users.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

:d2a:

Treebeh
Sep 20, 2010

we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say.
Did anyone else but me ever listen to the Dunk City podcast episode from like 5 years ago when ToG talked about Barkley 2 and the Kickstarter and stuff? I remember it being pretty interesting and they even revealed an exclusive secret in the game that I fully intend to check when it comes out. Check it out.

Link

destitute
May 1, 2002
It's about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward.
Nap Ghost

Treebeh posted:

Did anyone else but me ever listen to the Dunk City podcast episode from like 5 years ago when ToG talked about Barkley 2 and the Kickstarter and stuff? I remember it being pretty interesting and they even revealed an exclusive secret in the game that I fully intend to check when it comes out. Check it out.

Link

Disappointed this is not a goatse.cx link, but it is interesting.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It's finally here!

https://twitter.com/SHAQ/status/1096241175839821824

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I declare a curse