Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Was that the Seth Rollins heel turn? That was loving awesome, yeah.

I was thinking it was Rollins cashing in but you might be right. For some reason I cannot find the clip. I remember she wasn't able to watch it live and I think Shayna taped it for her. It's on video because they knew what happened and wanted to see her reaction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I was thinking it was Rollins cashing in but you might be right. For some reason I cannot find the clip. I remember she wasn't able to watch it live and I think Shayna taped it for her. It's on video because they knew what happened and wanted to see her reaction.

It wouldn’t be Rollins cashing in since she was actually in the segment right before that match.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Angry Grimace posted:

It wouldn’t be Rollins cashing in since she was actually in the segment right before that match.

Holy poo poo, that was the same year. I'm pretty sure in my head there are like twice as many Wrestlemanias as there actually are. I just split off all the big moments into their own shows.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

1glitch0 posted:

But if anyone ever with the right amount of money wanted to really go after WWE they could pop that company like a balloon.

"See, daddy? It's just like-"

"Hush now, Dixie."

"But if I-"

:manning: "HUSH"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

welp

https://twitter.com/benjenkins1987/status/1094013829959352320

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/flairsnia/status/1094050471986298880

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I can't believe the fed is putting the hit out on Ambrose before his contract is up.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Get your job on, son.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

They’re probably doing that thinking she’ll hurt him and they can freeze his contract

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
They're trying to injure him so they can freeze his contract.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

not gonna lie when bryan returned and was put in a tag team program with kane in the early summer of last year i mildly entertained the thought that it was them setting groundwork to feud with the bar so sheamus could take out bryan just before his contract expired.

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

one more credit and he get's a SAG card right?

don't know but I hope so!

Roman Reigns becoming the latest WWE star to go to Hollywood and become Bigger Than Wrestling would be some bitter irony pills for Vince to swallow.

(also hilarious)

(also Good For Roman)

(also all wrestlers should be members of the SAG. the only thing better than Roman leaving Vince for Hollywood would be Roman coming back and finally unionizing the locker room. :unsmigghh:)

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
Good on Roman finding better work than WWE.

Vince continues to push Brock as untouchable (aside from that Goldberg bullshit), so everybody else comes off as pathetic and uninteresting since next best title holder is Bobby Lashley. Now Raw's men's division sucks bad.

Vince decides to do something similar with Ronda where she pretty much squashes all of her opponents, and now the rest of the Raw women's roster is dull and uninteresting since the next best women's wrestler is Nia Jax.

At the very least maybe if a 2 or 3 person stable can keep the solo wrestler Ronda in check that would be more interesting. But nope, Ronda wins lol!

Wrestlemania can't come soon enough. Hopefully Ronda will take some time off so Becky can breathe some new life into Raw.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Ronda has had like one meaningful squash match and it was against someone who has been gone for the majority of Ronda's reign.

If the non-Ronda Raw women suck it isn't Ronda's fault.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Those Sasha/Bayley therapy promos were actually really good, but loving Ronda Rousey had to ruin them.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i cant wait for those promos to have to no pay off when Hug'o Boss lose at Elimination Chamber

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

ijii posted:

Wrestlemania can't come soon enough. Hopefully Ronda will take some time off so Becky can breathe some new life into Raw.
I feel like she's here to stay for years and will soon by the most dominant woman on the planet or something. Her Brockian title reign will be remembered as one of the greats.

KungFu Grip posted:

i cant wait for those promos to have to no pay off when Hug'o Boss lose at Elimination Chamber
Probably due to Nia injuring everyone else, and then standing tall on the bodies of her co-workers fellow employees.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'm sorry but all Ambrose was when he was signed was a great hardcore brawler and a really good promo, and they didn't let him brawl post SHIELD and they had super lovely promos afterwards too, so I'm hoping he can pull a reverse CM Punk and just live his best life outside the spotlight for a while and have a couple matches here and there.

Wanna see that Moxley vs LA Park, vs JFD, vs Nick, and maybe one or two death matches and he can peacefully retire with his wonderful wife after she splits from WWE and become a broadcaster literally anywhere she wants for twice the money she's making now.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I took pics of Rhonda having fun at pwg. I will share it with you if you are not mean to me. https://m.imgur.com/a/yfsNZ9L

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

RealFoxy posted:

I'm sorry but all Ambrose was when he was signed was a great hardcore brawler and a really good promo, and they didn't let him brawl post SHIELD and they had super lovely promos afterwards too, so I'm hoping he can pull a reverse CM Punk and just live his best life outside the spotlight for a while and have a couple matches here and there.

Wanna see that Moxley vs LA Park, vs JFD, vs Nick, and maybe one or two death matches and he can peacefully retire with his wonderful wife after she splits from WWE and become a broadcaster literally anywhere she wants for twice the money she's making now.

give me moxley vs rush you cowards

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That DICK! posted:

I took pics of Rhonda having fun at pwg. I will share it with you if you are not mean to me. https://m.imgur.com/a/yfsNZ9L

dont do that to others.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

dont do that to others.

Public figure Cavauro. I’m a lawyer. And you’ve just committed libel and breach of implied contract

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I did pics at the air port to sasha banks and O'tis.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

ijii posted:

Good on Roman finding better work than WWE.

Vince continues to push Brock as untouchable (aside from that Goldberg bullshit), so everybody else comes off as pathetic and uninteresting since next best title holder is Bobby Lashley. Now Raw's men's division sucks bad.

Vince decides to do something similar with Ronda where she pretty much squashes all of her opponents, and now the rest of the Raw women's roster is dull and uninteresting since the next best women's wrestler is Nia Jax.

At the very least maybe if a 2 or 3 person stable can keep the solo wrestler Ronda in check that would be more interesting. But nope, Ronda wins lol!

Can Rhea Ripley cut a promo yet because she should probably beat Becky up

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Seth said on the E&C podcast that the idea of The Shield, originally with Rollins/Ambrose/Ohno, came from CM Punk and Joey Mercury.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
weird to think that if things had gone differently, Chris Hero would have been the one to get leukemia and become a movie star

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Incessant Excess posted:

Seth said on the E&C podcast that the idea of The Shield, originally with Rollins/Ambrose/Ohno, came from CM Punk and Joey Mercury.

What I got out of that podcast is that Seth Rollins is the carniest dude ever. He called his day job a “shoot job.”

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Angry Grimace posted:

Can Rhea Ripley cut a promo yet
Not particularly, but she's a better talker than Ronda and Tamina, which I guess makes her* good enough for Raw.

(*And pretty much every other woman in NXT/UK, including lady ref.)

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
It sucks that they have Candice LaRae, someone who is one of the best women workers to work with men in the ring, and instead are using Nia to experiment with intergender wrestling.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I can't wait for Ronda to wrestle ____, beat her regardless of the story of the match, but then shake ____'s hand because she's tough but also good and super cool.

I also can't wait for every match to do this.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
dean quarter-assing a match with nia is going to be a sight to behold

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

The_Rob posted:

It sucks that they have Candice LaRae, someone who is one of the best women workers to work with men in the ring, and instead are using Nia to experiment with intergender wrestling.

I'd love Candice standing tall with goldy over the crumbled bodies of DIY.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/perfec10n/status/1094244531921399808

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Shinjobi posted:

I can't wait for Ronda to wrestle ____, beat her regardless of the story of the match, but then shake ____'s hand because she's tough but also good and super cool.

I also can't wait for every match to do this.

They should do the Lesnar/Orton SummerSlam finish.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I bet if every wrestler who wanted to go back to nxt were allowed to, the nxt roster would be incredibly overcrowded and there would be no room for new talent.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010
Something goes here.
Guess who got another invite back to RAW despite being suspended?

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1094271405502406656

:allears:

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Brilliant storytelling. I can’t wait to see what other twists are in store

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol no her makeup is weird garbage and I was being sarcastic

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010
Something goes here.

Tomahawk posted:

Brilliant storytelling. I can’t wait to see what other twists are in store

So who gets attacked by Becky this time? Shane or Vince?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
remember when they would announce stone cold was gonna be at the show even though he was in hot water with the boss, so all the fans would be ready to holler at the glass breaking?

and how Vince was actually trying to be reasonable and sensible with stone cold and he was just being difficult?

how did they forget how to book the loving stone cold Steve Austin story?