Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

b-minus1 posted:

good luck with that. i'm permanently deathproof

Not if I convince you to fake some day actions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Pro-tip: if your baby is screaming try feeding it

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

A poster to surpass Bifauxnen!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Pro-tip: if your baby is screaming try feeding it

Pro-tip, you can make a tremendous impression in any office meeting simply by throwing a handful of wolf spiders directly into the ceiling fan.

Also works on first dates!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
A new day dawns on the village. People begin to go about their daily tasks.

The elder gathers everyone to the central plaza at midday to discuss the possible betrayers before the search begins tonight.

It is now day 1.

Get the location you want to search tonight to me by the end of the day or you will stay at the riverbank.

Also make sure you get into discord, if you don't you won't be able to search or interact with anyone at night.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (20): A Sometimes Food, AnAnonymousIdiot, b-minus1, bowmore, CCKeane, chaoslord, Dick Bastardly, flerp, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, Infinitum, KhediveRex, Max, merk, Mr. Humalong, Somberbrero, Tired Moritz, Toalpaz, Tobbs Gnawed, xiw

With 20 alive, it's 11 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (20): A Sometimes Food, AnAnonymousIdiot, b-minus1, bowmore, CCKeane, chaoslord, Dick Bastardly, flerp, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, Infinitum, KhediveRex, Max, merk, Mr. Humalong, Somberbrero, Tired Moritz, Toalpaz, Tobbs Gnawed, xiw

With 20 alive, it's 11 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 13th, 2019 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 21 hours.

fixed deadline.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

walk like an egyptian

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner

CapitalistPig posted:

A new day dawns on the village. People begin to go about their daily tasks.

The elder gathers everyone to the central plaza at midday to discuss the possible betrayers before the search begins tonight.

It is now day 1.

Get the location you want to search tonight to me by the end of the day or you will stay at the riverbank.

Also make sure you get into discord, if you don't you won't be able to search or interact with anyone at night.

Is the riverbank a valid location for searching / chatting or just the default if you fail to move?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

xiw posted:

Is the riverbank a valid location for searching / chatting or just the default if you fail to move?

It is a valid location.

Everyone starts there though which is the reason for remaining there if you don't send a location.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I have a cunning plan, that cannot fail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

##vote hambeet

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Infinitum posted:

##vote hambeet

I...I don't think I can do that to my hammy

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Morning goons let's find the secret.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

A Sometimes Food posted:

Morning goons let's find the secret.

The secret was inside you all along!

You shouldn't have swallowed all that gold it's not healthy.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

The secret was inside you all along!

You shouldn't have swallowed all that gold it's not healthy.

My poo poo sparkles though.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I'm going to stay in the same spot.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
whats up, bros???

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
we should all speak in hieroglyphics for the full immersive experience imo

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

flerp posted:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

flerp posted:

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Rereading the OP, what does "becoming a stump" mean, it's one of the possible negative consequences for exploring?

Like is this some sort of mafia terminology, or is it something new for this game?

Or is Cpig being literal and something can polymorph us into tree stumps?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
thank u anubis

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

A Sometimes Food posted:

Rereading the OP, what does "becoming a stump" mean, it's one of the possible negative consequences for exploring?

Like is this some sort of mafia terminology, or is it something new for this game?

Or is Cpig being literal and something can polymorph us into tree stumps?

stump is where ur basically dead aka cant vote or do any actions but can still post in thread

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

flerp posted:

stump is where ur basically dead aka cant vote or do any actions but can still post in thread

Ah, thanks Flerp, hadn't run into that term before.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

KhediveRex posted:

Pro-tip, you can make a tremendous impression in any office meeting simply by throwing a handful of wolf spiders directly into the ceiling fan.

Also works on first dates!

Why would anyone be scared of them? They only hunt wolves.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Infinitum posted:

##vote hambeet

Autobots roll out

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

What's this locations poo poo about?

I should probably read the op now

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Oh poo poo no wonder this took forever to fill

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

So do we like, pm you? Or do we roleplay it in thread?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Also uhh i don't think we will find El Dorado because we appear to be in Egypt.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anyway good chat all

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

hambeet posted:

Also uhh i don't think we will find El Dorado because we appear to be in Egypt.

maybe if you read the op and took a cursory glance at the other 3 el dorado games I've conveniently linked in the op you'd know finding el dorado isn't what it's about.

also idc how you tell me what location you want to go to each night as long as it gets to me.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I hope you dont mind PMs cause its just neater for me

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

CapitalistPig posted:

maybe if you read the op and took a cursory glance at the other 3 el dorado games I've conveniently linked in the op you'd know finding el dorado isn't what it's about.

also idc how you tell me what location you want to go to each night as long as it gets to me.

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

One of the reasons I joined this game was so that I could post an irritating number of gifs from the Road To El Dorado movie.

You'll have to bear with me. That film is a treasure.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

CapitalistPig posted:

lol you're easy

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Just :laffo: if you actually remembered what happened in the last game of El Dorado

Night action mafia won the day by everyone announcing where they were, figuring out players in each area, and someone getting caught using the 'Doom Squad Assemble' scum ability

Also someone found the hidden 'Town Wins' vault on like the 3rd or 4th night by 2 lucky rolls in a row or something

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

hambeet posted:

lol you're easy

only 4 u bb

:wink:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:holymoley:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It is the year of the pig, after all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Infinitum posted:

Just :laffo: if you actually remembered what happened in the last game of El Dorado

Night action mafia won the day by everyone announcing where they were, figuring out players in each area, and someone getting caught using the 'Doom Squad Assemble' scum ability

Also someone found the hidden 'Town Wins' vault on like the 3rd or 4th night by 2 lucky rolls in a row or something

This was me. I watched someone use that action, and it screwed the team since they lost the ability to secretly travel to different locations.