Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Asiina B minus scum team. Prove me wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Considering there's already TWELVE posts in this thread I'm skipping them all to live post.

Back in my day I'd check after lunch and there'd be 100+... And I'd use the same excuse

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Asiina B minus scum team. Prove me wrong.

The burden of proof is in you idiot

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

A Sometimes Food posted:

town they would be floating nonsense of their own. their lack of carefree joyful shitposting indicates the great sadness they are under as they aren't keeping it one hundred.

there is a simple way to investigate whether or not imgay is keeping it one hundred and I'm trying to remember how it's worded, give me a few

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

SolusLunes posted:

there is a simple way to investigate whether or not imgay is keeping it one hundred and I'm trying to remember how it's worded, give me a few
OH poo poo! THE GAMBIT!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

ImGay

Whos your scumbro?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

The burden of proof is in you idiot

I have reason to believe bminus is scum but cant go into it til day 2 because of a theory.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

okay I can't remember it, obviously imgay is schroedinger's town

I will try to remember it over the course of the game

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jim son is my bro

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hello is this thing on?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pssst... its asf

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Fine, whatever,

##vote asf

I regret signing up for this game.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

A Sometimes Food (5): Asiina, flerp, Asiina, imgay, SolusLunes, b-minus1, Asiina
Asiina (2): flerp, Mayor Glowku, Mayor Glowku, flerp, JimsonTheBetrayer, Mayor Glowku
imgay (1): Hal Incandenza
hambeet (1): A Sometimes Food
b-minus1 (0): imgay, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, imgay, Asiina, Hal Incandenza, JimsonTheBetrayer, Asiina, JimsonTheBetrayer, Hal Incandenza
Hal Incandenza (0): Asiina, Asiina
JimsonTheBetrayer (0): Mayor Glowku, SolusLunes, SolusLunes, Mayor Glowku
SolusLunes (0): flerp, b-minus1, Mayor Glowku, JimsonTheBetrayer, Mayor Glowku, imgay, imgay, flerp, JimsonTheBetrayer, b-minus1
Mayor Glowku (0): imgay, Mayor Glowku, flerp, flerp, Mayor Glowku, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, imgay

Not Voting (1): hambeet

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 13th, 2019 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I am incredibly disappointed

Night actions please

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (9): A Sometimes Food, Asiina, b-minus1, flerp, hambeet, imgay, JimsonTheBetrayer, Mayor Glowku, SolusLunes

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 15th, 2019 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 9 hours.

Hal Incandenza, Vanilla Town, was killed Night 1

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
short day, if it's a problem please let me know via pm and we can adjust

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

well I'm disappointed too

##vote asf

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Pathetic no lunch

##vote asf

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote asiina
Asiina and bminus scum team still

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

##vote asiina
Asiina and bminus scum team still

im w/ jimjam on this one ##vote asiina

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

##vote Asiina

I'm groggy and awake due to a summer cold so congrats you get ASF at a reasonable hour for the rest of you.

I feel the degree to which a train formed on me was a little fast. And yeah it failed but I know I'm town now, so I know it didn't fail due to a lack of scum on it.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've cooled down on asf but feel hesitant about commiting to asiina. Also I want to see hals punishment.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

So day 2. MinusB what is your role?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Tbh the ASF asiina post seems to be almost bandwagoning because of the initial votes on them. Like latch onto whatever you can.

Also I will say I was going to swap at the last minute to prevent a no lynch. But then I forgot...

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

Tbh the ASF asiina post seems to be almost bandwagoning because of the initial votes on them. Like latch onto whatever you can.

Also I will say I was going to swap at the last minute to prevent a no lynch. But then I forgot...

I have reason to believe bminus is scum. Asiina defended bminus in a really weird way beginning of d1 and it rubbed me weird. I am waiting for bminus to respond before i make a decision.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote asiina

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##unvote

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

hambeet posted:

##vote asiina

why

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

I have reason to believe bminus is scum. Asiina defended bminus in a really weird way beginning of d1 and it rubbed me weird. I am waiting for bminus to respond before i make a decision.

Lmao

nice rolefish btw

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

:ghost: you guys suck :ghost:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Because she regrets being in the game, so I'll help expedite her removal.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Also I thought the asf slip thing was dumb. that's not a reason for voting asiina, just one for not voting asf.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I have reason to believe bminus is scum but cant go into it til day 2 because of a theory.

On the edge of my seat rn

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Lmfao bminus answer the question my dude. Are you vanilla town?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote ASF

I'm cop, idiots.

I copped Hal so lmao.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asiina posted:

##vote ASF

I'm cop, idiots.

I copped Hal so lmao.

Death cop!

##unvote

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

hambeet posted:

Death cop!

##unvote

Lmfao death cop get hosed

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Lmfao bminus answer the question my dude. Are you vanilla town?

:wtc: why the gently caress would i answer that?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

:wtc: why the gently caress would i answer that?

Because if u dont then youre pretty much cemented scum. Last night i was waiting for a thing to happen and it never did. Since that never happened u r a scumble and im thinking maybe ASF is your scumbro and asiina just really wanted to defend you for some dumb reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

If anyones wondering i had a Night 0 action that leads me to believe that b-minus is scum.