Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HappyKitty

I just emailed a game company for a personal information request requesting a chat log from a chat session I just had with somebody else who was also high because the game does not generate client-side chatlogs, and I needed the chatlogs because I took some important notes on my thesis in that chat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyKitty

welp, I just wrote the rough outline to my thesis, pretty much all of it, let's hope it's not utter word salad

HappyKitty

I AM SMART ENOUGH TO DO ANYTHING! I AM SMART ENOUGH TO WRITE THIS THESIS!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
u can do it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i am high and couldn't find my clippers so i cut my hair with scissors and it's actually cute.

still having sort of a nervous breakdown due to circumstances beyond my control and someone else's inevitable crash into reality so i am pretty sure i might implode or at least be really really sad for a few weeks.

malibu anime

by FactsAreUseless

Goons Are Great posted:

hey friend, I'm glad you found your way over to the chill forum, how's FYAD doing these days? Byob is a friend.

hey check this out https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3881970

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

malibu anime

by FactsAreUseless

hamjobs posted:

hello malibu anime! do you have any pets, hobbies, crimes, or dank nugs (as the children say) that you would like to share? if not, would you like some of my baphomet's broccoli? what is your favorite position in which to chill? how many dogs do you have?

hey check this out https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3881970

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
we need a news station that is just full of the cool and good things that happened recently. i would watch that a lot.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Abugadu posted:

we need a news station that is just full of the cool and good things that happened recently. i would watch that a lot.

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/need-some-good-news-for-a-change-top-5-good-news-web-sites/

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

hamjobs posted:

i am high and couldn't find my clippers so i cut my hair with scissors and it's actually cute.

still having sort of a nervous breakdown due to circumstances beyond my control and someone else's inevitable crash into reality so i am pretty sure i might implode or at least be really really sad for a few weeks.

Hamjobs, I don't know you and we are just chill and cool and good co-posters in a chill and cool and good forum. I don't know if there is any possible way I could help, but I am open to you PMing me about anything. I used to struggle with depression and self-esteem issues and probably some undiagnosed bipolar, and it sucks to fall into the Sad Zone. Hang in there fellow yobber!

HappyKitty

Boy I'm high

Goons Are Gifts

I just

I'm

Goons Are Gifts

It is. I just is right now ok

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

le lechuga beep beep

i am here to fight my enemy, happy kitty, in a no holds barred game of hug a dog

Areola Grande

gently caress him up

wearing a lampshade

The important thing is to have fun

Goons Are Gifts

hello byob I'm ready to post now

Areola Grande

Goons Are Great posted:

how high r u

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Goons Are Great posted:

hi ready to post now im dick :wave:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Goons Are Gifts

Excuse me sirs, I am completely sober and wold never do any illegal subtsances of any kind ever

hi dick!! I'm a friend

Goons Are Gifts

How byob are you evenings doing and how

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hi byob i have a full zip of purple hindu kush and i'm about to smoke the whole motherfucker, thank you baby jesus

Goons Are Gifts

goonspeed hamjobs, it sounds amazing!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
woke, boke and read to post

Areola Grande

I thought I was the inventor of "woke and boke "

dang it

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

opioid agonist posted:

I thought I was the inventor of "woke and boke "

dang it

if you believe it, you can achieve it my friend

Goons Are Gifts

I'm too work to high

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Goons Are Great posted:

I'm too work to high

Well if the 'yob is your job then you'll be just fine

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

I'm too work to high

buddy it's friday and i think you need to come smoke the rest of this PHK with me or i might die of a fatal weed overdose

i'm pretty sure i actually experienced permanent ego death and have a s c e n d e d

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

also seriously PHK is maybe my favorite strain right now and the buds are as long as my loving middle finger and half as wide as my palm so i feel like not only do i have extremely tiny hands (fact) but also the grower is some sort of gd weed genius so high five to my buds who bring me buds in trade for other buds.

my blue city diesel looks good btw, i'm really anxious to send some off for testing because this poo poo looks like it's covered in SNOW, it's so crystallized with trichomes already.

xcheopis

I took the wrong micro-dose (2.5mg instead of 1) and now I'm having trouble doing my puzzles. So smrt!

Goons Are Gifts

Just tried to visit Amazon and unironically ended up with analzone.com.
Which is a free domain apparently, so if anyone is not too high to rent a web domain, there you go!

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Hey BYOB I am currently not high, but I feel hungry like I am.

I have not had cannabis in my possession since 2016, when I lived in Vancouver, Washington. This is not because I don't want to smoke, I just don't have the focus to find and purchase cannabis. But I want to be with you in spirit.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
this is me being too high to post in BYOB (warning, the original image is big, maybe not too big, but big)

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
got some edibles recently, haven't taken an edible since back in portland where i had a panic attack. gonna have to overcome this fear

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kontradaz posted:

got some edibles recently, haven't taken an edible since back in portland where i had a panic attack. gonna have to overcome this fear

start low, work your way up to the proper dose. you'll be fine.

Goons Are Gifts

I wanted to get high, but I'm too sick to be too high to post in byob :smith:

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Nobody has posted in six days, which I guess is just the thread living out its title?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I'm worried about the high status in byob lately. I hope people are rather too high to post rather than not high at all when not posting in this thread, as it kinda is our responsibility to have a reason to post here!