Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Now let’s all drink Frutopia, a drink made by hippies but sold by a heartless multinational corporation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insert_funny
Jan 5, 2013

I can never have plastic surgery, because I don't feel like chipping in another five bucks to change the picture.

Jerusalem posted:

The Funk was like a drug. But what was even MORE like a drug were the actual drugs.

[your signature is being processed. check the notification bar for updates]

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Gimme the drugs, Jerusalem.

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

Over there. There's a big pile of them.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

Boardroom Jimmy posted:

Over there. There's a big pile of them.

Read your town charter, boy. "If drugstuff should touch the ground, said drugstuff shall be turned over to the village idiot." Since I don't see him around, start shoveling!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

IMJack posted:

Read your town charter, boy. "If drugstuff should touch the ground, said drugstuff shall be turned over to the village idiot." Since I don't see him around, start shoveling!

TMMadman fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Feb 20, 2019

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

The only thing I'm high on is love for simble and Dizzybum. That's right, a little LSD is all I need.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

The sacred front page!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

For your continued.... and baffling.... desecration of the front page, I sentence you to banishment. ATTACH THE AVATAR OF PROBATION!

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

You're better off. Rich people aren't happy. From the day they're born 'till the day they die they think they're happy but trust me, they ain't.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You're better off. Rich people aren't happy. From the day they're born 'till the day they die they think they're happy but trust me, they ain't.

simble
May 11, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

For your continued.... and baffling.... desecration of the front page, I sentence you to banishment. ATTACH THE AVATAR OF PROBATION!

The mark!!! He's the chosen one! ... Remove the avatar of probation.... attach the star of moderation!

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/spacecoyotl/status/1091075520987422720

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
Isn't this that cartoon that causes seizures? :ohdear:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Antitonic posted:

Isn't this that cartoon that causes seizures? :ohdear:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

...why do you talk like that?

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe

Wrinkly gibberish?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

BigDave posted:

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

BigDave posted:

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Are goons ugly, pug ugly, fugly, pug fugly, and ugly ugly?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Do over Ham posted:

Are goons ugly, pug ugly, fugly, pug fugly, and ugly ugly?

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Martytoof you can post whatever you want to post. Why, you could be a shitposter. Scratch that, you WILL be a shitposter!

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Martytoof you can post whatever you want to post. Why, you could be a shitposter. Scratch that, you WILL be a shitposter!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

...man never shitposted in his life..... :mad:

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Marty, how could you? We've all thought about shitposting at one time or another, but what about the victims? The hardworking quoters like Neddy Seagoon, Dr.Radical, or Major Isoor. These are the goons who saw an overcrowded quote thread and said, "Me too!"

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Marty, how could you? We've all thought about shitposting at one time or another, but what about the victims? The hardworking quoters like Neddy Seagoon, Dr.Radical, or Major Isoor. These are the goons who saw an overcrowded quote thread and said, "Me too!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

Martytoof, when I asked you if that shitpost was to fake your own permaban, you told me no.