Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cholmondeley
Sep 28, 2006

New World Orderly
Nap Ghost

Place went belly up in less than a year. Can't imagine why.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I currently have a cat who was allergic to her own teeth. I guess she still would be if they didn't get removed.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Cholmondeley posted:

If you must sexualize ice cream with cow asses you could at least choose a name that doesn't immediately bring lactose farts to mind

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Cholmondeley posted:

They got creamed by the competition.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

JoelJoel posted:

They got creamed by the competition.

a cool whipping, i heard

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

a cool whipping, i heard

That's sorbet the cookie crumbles.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

fffffuck you guys god drat

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

The General posted:

I currently have a cat who was allergic to her own teeth. I guess she still would be if they didn't get removed.

I’m not sure which confuses me more, the Bieber wannabe using dead grandpa as a prop, or the idea of being allergic to ones own teeth.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Milo and POTUS posted:

fffffuck you guys god drat

I was sure they were going to blame it on "sexy kids".

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
I'd like a Wolfenstein type game where the enemies are Catholic clergy

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Whatev posted:

I'd like a Wolfenstein type game where the enemies are Catholic clergy

There is a lot of overlap between the Nazi's and the Catholic church so it wouldn't change the game much.

Ravendas
Sep 29, 2001

Whatev posted:

If you must sexualize ice cream with cow asses you could at least choose a name that doesn't immediately bring lactose farts to mind

Dairy air.

Derriere.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Ravendas posted:

Dairy air.

Derriere.
I understand the pun and merely suggest that placing the words "dairy air" next to a butt connotes milk farts

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blistex posted:

I was sure they were going to blame it on "sexy kids".

This is an old argument. I had to listen to one of my relatives spew about it. See what happened was there was one seminary from San Francisco in the 60s, and they were filled with homosexuals, who then infiltrated the clergy - this is where all the molestation comes from. This one corrupt gay seminary, that's it honest. it's the gays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuziQsUrbeM

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

This is blessed. All the fake movie trailers at the start of Tropic Thunder are gold.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Whatev posted:

I understand the pun and merely suggest that placing the words "dairy air" next to a butt connotes milk farts

Otoh millennials love seeing, smelling and tasting poo poo so the imagery probably didn’t have anything to do with the business’s failure.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Jerry Cotton posted:

This isn't an image but it's cursed and I just got reminded of it so gently caress you sue me:

http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/appendixb.html

proto-goonsay right there

is that still updated I wonder, I don't think it's been touched much since about 1993

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

tragic story by user badassbonerfarts

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I mean, he's no Weedlord Bonerhitler.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

You loving sicko! You've crossed a line.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Hell Stink posted:

You loving sicko! You've crossed a line.

Squawk

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twiEjdvg_lA

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/RageGoldenEagle/status/1097944007924015104

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Ugly Americans owned bones

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Kharnifex posted:

Ugly Americans owned bones

It was too beautiful for this world.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Bad simpsons will last till the heat death of the universe and probably beyond but so many shows I like get old yellered

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

lmao

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

Wait wait are people just now learning about Vic Mignogna? Dudes had a seriously creepy reputation of general sleaziness, trying to bang underage fans, and homophobia for awhile now.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Action-Bastard posted:

Wait wait are people just now learning about Vic Mignogna? Dudes had a seriously creepy reputation of general sleaziness, trying to bang underage fans, and homophobia for awhile now.

it only blew up his career recently. the funny part is that the shield hero character is a pedophile rapist.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it only blew up his career recently. the funny part is that the shield hero character is a pedophile rapist.

well the artist isn't saying that he didn't do it, just that he stands with him. so, might be part of the appeal for the artist

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

trapped mouse posted:

well the artist isn't saying that he didn't do it, just that he stands with him. so, might be part of the appeal for the artist

oh you sweet summer child

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Action-Bastard posted:

I'd never heard of this guy, but I can tell you that I am shocked, SHOCKED I say, to find out someone deeply involved with the anime community is a sex pest.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

I was sure that this was from the PAPA tutorial of Road Show, but it's clearly a different table.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEl6ywIOfdc
Skip to about 25 min. to see the table being played in a forest.

e: Also, that's a stream that those two have got their table in. Did not notice that at first.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
https://twitter.com/adidasfuneral/status/1068715226684637184

I've watched this clip dozens of times. Maybe 50, I do'nt know. I can't stop

LawfulWaffle fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Feb 21, 2019

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

loving why? Stop. Shoo. Knock it off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

The Pest sequel is looking good