Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Clitch posted:

"Well that's a dumb tat-Oh God! Navel jewelry on an outtie! Kill it! Make it go away!"

Thanks for pointing that out, jerkface :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

evrything on this page jesus christ

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

This Insta is insanely bad as a whole

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtAaslelggW/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=pjyx8k2zqi0f

Jesus

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

nerve posted:

evrything on this page jesus christ

JebanyPedal posted:

This Insta is insanely bad as a whole

yuuuuuup

here have another one

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

What the gently caress are the likes on this kark?

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Ahaha, goddamn

This one is interesting:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtyZve9HBkz/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Race? Unknown
Gender? Unknown
Expression? Unknown
Outline? Lol nope

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

JebanyPedal posted:

What the gently caress are the likes on this kark?

this kind of.. "style" has been growing in popularity, at least slightly, from what I have seen. it's like the new scratcher movement, I guess?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Johnny Truant posted:

this kind of.. "style" has been growing in popularity, at least slightly, from what I have seen. it's like the new scratcher movement, I guess?

It looks like another one of those styles that is built on the misbegotten notion that art that looks okay on canvas must also look good on human flesh.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

JebanyPedal posted:

It looks like another one of those styles that is built on the misbegotten notion that art that looks okay on canvas must also look good on human flesh.

I hope somewhere, someone does some huge anthropological study on tattoo trends. Not just like, trad and photorealism and tribal etc etc, but also these weird, janky styles that last surface for a year before being a huge regret on anyone involved

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Expression? Unknown

That's "just smelled a rancid fart" if I've ever seen it

Carbon Thief
Oct 11, 2009

Diamonds aren't the only things that are forever.
I don't understand these #ignorantstyletattoo artists that're popular lately -

Taz
Panther
a whole back

More 'artists' in that style:

https://www.instagram.com/notcoolneverwas
https://www.instagram.com/tenderboy_
https://www.instagram.com/ritasalt
https://www.instagram.com/kyle.england
https://www.instagram.com/s.william_

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Do they delete negative comments because I'm pretty blown away that with like 2k likes no one is going "What the gently caress is this."

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Here's a sample of how that art style looks on paper. It does not translate well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsyfSvEHmCe/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=nx2sg8rx8g90

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

This is incredible, because
A) She’s going on tour
B) All spots are filled
C) Most of the tattoos on her own body appear to be high-quality

Is this really a movement? It’s terrible. I have an appointment for a tattoo coming up next week, and this might give me nightmares.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

This is incredible, because
A) She’s going on tour
B) All spots are filled
C) Most of the tattoos on her own body appear to be high-quality

Is this really a movement? It’s terrible. I have an appointment for a tattoo coming up next week, and this might give me nightmares.

It's definitely a movement and I guarantee there are one or two posters here that think it's cool

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Here's a sample of how that art style looks on paper. It does not translate well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsyfSvEHmCe/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=nx2sg8rx8g90

I read her description like a half dozen times, and still can't figure out what the gently caress she's trying to say. Maybe I'm an idiot, but it read like she just spent four hours huffing the farts of Noam Chomsky.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Lol this owns

This one owns also

ShortyMR.CAT has a new favorite as of 07:00 on Feb 15, 2019

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I like those tattoos :shrug:

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

The first time I took Ambien, I decided it would be a good idea to doodle before bed. I woke up to a sketchbook full of drawings exactly like this.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

bulletsponge13 posted:

I read her description like a half dozen times, and still can't figure out what the gently caress she's trying to say. Maybe I'm an idiot, but it read like she just spent four hours huffing the farts of Noam Chomsky.

She (I think it's a she) meant Caravaggio

She is drawing that artist's work in her style as women. It doesn't matter that her work is very simple and ugly (imo).

whypick1 posted:

That's "just smelled a rancid fart in enclosed space with no escape, she is blaming it on the viewer, and she is incensed" if I've ever seen it

Ftfy

hyperhazard posted:

The first time I took Ambien, I decided it would be a good idea to doodle before bed. I woke up to a sketchbook full of drawings exactly like this.

Lol!

Bored has a new favorite as of 07:49 on Feb 15, 2019

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
When we were teens my friend told me about his plans to get a "/b/" tattoo, to signify his deep connection to 4chan or some poo poo. Basically the dumbest loving thing ever.

I told him I would stalk him with permanent markers and when he slept I would make it into "/B/". He got super huffy and mad and said I had ruined his idea.

Over a decade later now. I just remembered it. I think he owes me a beer.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Picnic Princess posted:

I think it could be done well as a tattoo, but this person isn't good enough at tattooing to do it.

She doesn't know how to shade, doesn't know how to make a heavy line look soft. Hand the picture on the left to a skilled tattoo artist and you'd at least get something that looks exactly like it.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

nerve posted:

It's definitely a movement and I guarantee there are one or two posters here that think it's cool

Oh yeah it's 100% a thing. One of my friends has a lot of pieces from one of those artists I posted. It makes me sad cause they started their tattoo obsession with me and then.. yeahhhhh. They also are now a scratcher, say they're a tattoo artist and keep insisting they really want to "have a linked, inked experience" with me which is a definite NOPE

Oh well, you keep covering your body in this trash, and I'll keep getting pizza, donut reapers and stupid puns and we'll see who regrets it more(not me)

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I like ignorant style for some things but for every amazing piece there’s 100 ironic tweety birds. That I’m kind of hesitant on but not my issue

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

I’d make that face too if he was Supermaning me with his and Toad dick.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Clitch posted:

"Well that's a dumb tat-Oh God! Navel jewelry on an outtie! Kill it! Make it go away!"

They could have gotten a "true" navel piercing (piercing the outtie bit, looks a bit like a nipple piercing) and just went for the normal type, which looks weird because the outtie is getting in the way. Missed opportunity.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

WORLD THE IS YOU

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013

pantsofdoom
Nov 20, 2003

i like pants

according to the caption, this is a genesis tattoo.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

pantsofdoom posted:

They used that logo for the covers of Nursery Cryme and Foxtrot.

GPTribefan
Jul 2, 2007
Something witty yet inspirational about the Cleveland Indians

pantsofdoom posted:

That should be tattoo forbidden

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Senesis, a rare form of dementia that tragically cut his grandma’s life short.
:hmmyes:

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

GPTribefan posted:

That should be tattoo forbidden

gently caress you I wanted to make that joke. :hfive:

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Doctor Zero posted:

gently caress you I wanted to make that joke. :hfive:

Can you explain the joke?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
There's a part of genesis that forbids getting tattoos

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

Nitrox posted:

Can you explain the joke?

How can you be deaf with ears like that?

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.

Field Mousepad posted:

There's a part of genesis that forbids getting tattoos

Why would the band Genesis forbid getting tattoos?

/s, just in case

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Mario: Known for having two right hands.