Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

This is what you are looking for OP.

Cheese Soup. Its' basically just butter and cheese with some milk and chicken broth.

https://www.cabotcheese.coop/cabot-cheddar-cheese-soup

remember when homer put butter in his coffee and it was a joke lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:smith:

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS

marijuanamancer posted:

i smoke two joints before i smoke two joints, and then i smoke two more

Me2

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*mentions fast food*

*also makes sure to mention how I don't normally eat fast food and am literally projectile making GBS threads liquid as I write this post*

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

Sometimes, ill smoke up to 7 total joints

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I drank a melted stick of butter the night before last. It had marijuana in it, but there’s a small but very real chance I woulda drunk it without it.

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

Oh yeah, just had some Jason's Deli

:buttflaps crack astoundingly:

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

naem posted:

I force myself to jog off extra weight and I hate jogging, and kind of suck at it, which has made keeping my diet on point a lot easier because otherwise I feel like a wet pile of garbage

How do you suck at jogging? I'm honestly curious. I'm not breaking balls, I'm just trying to paint a mental picture. I don't enjoy moving my limbs either but it's not all that difficult, I only have 12 of the things and I manage to keeps em coordinated

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 60 minutes!
If you fat, jogging sucks.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

The greatest trick the goon ever played was convincing people that he was healthy and in shape.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

Statutory Ape posted:

remember when homer put butter in his coffee and it was a joke lol

https://blog.bulletproof.com/how-to-make-your-coffee-bulletproof-and-your-morning-too/

Keto recipes indeed are often a joke

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i put weed butter in my coffee once. it was gross.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015
Probation
I drank weed butter tea my entire college career.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i tried it for a bit but i just find drinking butter to be kind of gross. same w/ coconut oil.

vaping got me through college without being kicked out tho

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Nooner posted:

Butter AND cheese? What kinda greaseball wop dish you making bro?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

You left out the word 'peanut'.

naem
May 29, 2011

Space Race Riot posted:

How do you suck at jogging? I'm honestly curious. I'm not breaking balls, I'm just trying to paint a mental picture. I don't enjoy moving my limbs either but it's not all that difficult, I only have 12 of the things and I manage to keeps em coordinated

mostly just that i’m competitive and everyone seems to be way jogging-er than I am, in the park in the expensive city I somehow live in at the moment

like faster and happier and with friends and not hawking up loogies and in stylish jogging clothes and not several day old t-shirt’s and a sweatshirt i febresed out of the hamper and they don’t look like they feel like they are melting or about to barf

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
joggers and runners just need to calm the hell down, they're not doing anything for themselves that walking wouldn't do and walking is 300x more enjoyable.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015
Probation
Try walking 1500 calories bunch.

naem
May 29, 2011

Zoe posted:

joggers and runners just need to calm the hell down, they're not doing anything for themselves that walking wouldn't do and walking is 300x more enjoyable.

no no no see you have to have both feet off the ground so that your full weight clomps down directly onto your joints and kneecaps, every step, while your head bobs around until your vision blurs, because you’re trying to go fast,

otherwise you might enjoy being outdoors and that means it’s not exercise

also it’s a competition. everything’s a competition fight fightfightkill ME!! ME IM THE BEST! im ThE bes.. wheeze wheeze hawks up phlegm sweat cough

Gorak
Dec 25, 2004

"Oh my God, they revived Gorak! You bastards!"
Deep fried cheese curds.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015
Probation
Once you make it past your first mile it feels real good.

Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Human beings were not meant to run. That’s why we have two legs instead of four DUH. You idiots.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Kraft dinner, extra hot sauce bb.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

I would add salt so I could die faster

Aug 3, 2014

I...have been bested.

*scoots out of the thread on my rear end like a dog*

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

naem posted:

mostly just that i’m competitive and everyone seems to be way jogging-er than I am, in the park in the expensive city I somehow live in at the moment

like faster and happier and with friends and not hawking up loogies and in stylish jogging clothes and not several day old t-shirt’s and a sweatshirt i febresed out of the hamper and they don’t look like they feel like they are melting or about to barf

Play ping-pong is my recommendation. It's fast and fun and competitive and probably won't hurt .Dont play against me however, cause then it will hurt.If you wanna win I mean, otherwise it'll be ok

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Zoe posted:

Protest all you like, you people have eaten grilled cheese sandwiches and mac n cheese without a thought IRL and will continue to do so.

i was gonna say op better not be hatin on magic butter mac n cheese which is real and my friend

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

There's nothing better than a clean, white Alfredo sauce. Butter, cream, and cheese. When they start slapping "cheez" in there and it gets a yellowish, Olive Garden-ey hue to it, it's hosed.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I like Alfredo

I bet you Alfredo has contributed to the formation of marriages... And also the dissolution

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
My wife made me fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp for my return home. Gonna eat it up rn

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
I love alfredo even more now that I've talked to someone born in Milan who gets like, angry that it even exists and keeps pointing out that no Italian has ever eaten it or even knows what it is.

Zoe fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Feb 22, 2019

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
yes garçon, I’ll take the pasta, alfred style

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

A_Bug_That_Thinks posted:

Sometimes, ill smoke up to 7 total joints

Smoke 2 joints before I smoke 2 joints then I smoke 2 more

The math isn't adding up, bud

naem
May 29, 2011

Space Race Riot posted:

Play ping-pong is my recommendation. It's fast and fun and competitive and probably won't hurt .Dont play against me however, cause then it will hurt.If you wanna win I mean, otherwise it'll be ok

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Lol if somebody wants to credit you with inventing Alfredo sauce and you don't just roll with it as a nation

Just lol

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
T
H
E
R
M
I
D
O
R