Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

wouldnt it actually healthier to skip the middle man and just eat straight cheese with butter on it

maybe with some lettuce to help the poops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supershuttle
Aug 15, 2009
Its not the destination, its the journey.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's called "mock and cheese" where the pasta is replaced with cauliflower, just as delicious and provides the required colon blow effect.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i put sriracha on it. for an exotic kick

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i didn’t choose to make butter cheese for dinner because i’m concerned for my health.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i didn’t choose to make butter cheese for dinner because i’m concerned for my health.

it's low carb

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if you are reading this there's an 80% chance you need to lose weight based on goon demographics

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
But do you wash it down with a diet coke?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I like diet coke

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Get this... Deep fried cheese!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Butter and cheese is not a meal without the other two important food groups; batter and hot sauce.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

Statutory Ape posted:

wouldnt it actually healthier to skip the middle man and just eat straight cheese with butter on it

maybe with some lettuce to help the poops

Just drink it straight from the udder and really skip the middle man

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
it ain't easy bein' cheesy

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im hungry again

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i just remembered i picked up flamin hot nachos doritos last night and didnt even break into them noice

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I'd have a cheese danish my man. It's amazing how much butter is incorporated in good pastry.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I'm going to Google cheese danish

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Wow

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

check out butterkase op, it is real good

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
a grilled cheese w lettuce doesn't sound very appetizing

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
butter + cheese + bread + clean that out of a sewn pocket = https://www.etsy.com/listing/171465968/baguette-bag-reusable-shopping-backpack

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

!!

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Uh, Mods?

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Colonel Cancer posted:

Get this... Deep fried cheese!

yeah, those are called cheese curds, and they're loving delicious

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Butter AND cheese? What kinda greaseball wop dish you making bro?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

This is what you are looking for OP.

Cheese Soup. Its' basically just butter and cheese with some milk and chicken broth.

https://www.cabotcheese.coop/cabot-cheddar-cheese-soup

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
muck n cheez comin rirriight out my bhole

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

This is what you are looking for OP.

Cheese Soup. Its' basically just butter and cheese with some milk and chicken broth.

https://www.cabotcheese.coop/cabot-cheddar-cheese-soup

"or to serve in teacups for sipping at a small, more formal gathering"

:chloe:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

there's cheese for shots, and then there's sipping cheese. for an evening on the porch with your elderly pals, discussing what statins you're all on.

DICTATOR OF FUNK
Nov 6, 2007

aaaaaw yeeeeeah
put that fuckin butter on a poptart, scrublord

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
No other thread has brought on a sudden urge to poo poo than this one......thanks.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Butter and cheese is not a meal without the other two important food groups; batter and hot sauce.

Good advice! Thank you, friend!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
If I’m cooking and using ingredients like butter, cheese, bacon, anything unhealthy like that, I try and just look at the unhealthy stuff on its own and ask if the amount I’m using is an acceptable amount per serving.

Like if I’m making an omelette. There’s nothing unhealthy about 2-3 eggs, spinach, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, and a little olive oil.

But if I’m adding a giant fistful of cheese, meat, and two tablespoons of butter, then I try to just imagine eating the cheese, meat, and butter alone and determine if all those together on their own would equal an unhealthy amount.

I think a lot of people will look at the giant pile of meat, cheese, and butter and mentally convince themselves that the large amount of healthy veggies in the omelette will “balance it out”. I try not to think of it that way.

My wife will literally try and do these mental gymnastics after eating like a half a bag of potato chips and comment about how much Vitamin A or potassium is in them :facepalm:

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

If I’m cooking and using ingredients like butter, cheese, bacon, anything unhealthy like that, I try and just look at the unhealthy stuff on its own and ask if the amount I’m using is an acceptable amount per serving.

Like if I’m making an omelette. There’s nothing unhealthy about 2-3 eggs, spinach, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, and a little olive oil.

But if I’m adding a giant fistful of cheese, meat, and two tablespoons of butter, then I try to just imagine eating the cheese, meat, and butter alone and determine if all those together on their own would equal an unhealthy amount.

I think a lot of people will look at the giant pile of meat, cheese, and butter and mentally convince themselves that the large amount of healthy veggies in the omelette will “balance it out”. I try not to think of it that way.

My wife will literally try and do these mental gymnastics after eating like a half a bag of potato chips and comment about how much Vitamin A or potassium is in them :facepalm:

This is a reasonable and thoughtful post and so has no place here. I have an IV bag full of bacon grease I'm currently mainlining, it's wonderful

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
I like how so many goons now pretend to be shocked and outrageously appalled at even the thought of some of the most common food combinations. Butter...and cheese??? :monocle:

Protest all you like, you people have eaten grilled cheese sandwiches and mac n cheese without a thought IRL and will continue to do so.

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe
I made fathead bread and toasted it and put butter on it so I pretty much did this

naem
May 29, 2011

I force myself to jog off extra weight and I hate jogging, and kind of suck at it, which has made keeping my diet on point a lot easier because otherwise I feel like a wet pile of garbage

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i smoke two joints before i smoke two joints, and then i smoke two more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I shared a meal last week that consisted of: fried cheese curds, cheesy garlic bread, and pizza

that's a pretty hardcore cheese and butter meal :btroll: