Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

here it is in video form

https://twitter.com/faisalislam/status/1100384090472308736

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Jesus it's like like a nice early summer day out here in loving February we're all gonna die

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
https://twitter.com/ajjenkins/status/1100384460149800960

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
simples

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
gently caress. Off. Vince.

Such a tired old loving windbag.

Vlex
Aug 4, 2006
I'd rather be a climbing ape than a big titty angel.

bump_fn posted:

UKMT March 2019: simples

Make it happen.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Too many natural disasters at once for my liking.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

HJB posted:

Too many natural disasters at once for my liking.

dont forget india and pakistan are about to start a war

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

bump_fn posted:

pretty sure i'd rather die as a result of nuclear war and see the fallout from that than the fallout from climate change

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Cool another undiagnosed deeply mentally ill person running a western nation.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

bump_fn posted:

that is also a pretty natural disaster

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
I guess they do come in threes.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Do you think the world having to deal with the nuclear fallout of the limited nuclear strikes between india and pakistan might delay brexit?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Regarde Aduck posted:

Vote for me, at least I've hard my mental illness diagnosed.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Regarde Aduck posted:

Do you think the world having to deal with the nuclear fallout of the limited nuclear strikes between india and pakistan might delay brexit?

Nothing can be allowed to delay Brexit you wrecker.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Regarde Aduck posted:

it might slow down climate change assuming we don't all die

GeeCee
Dec 16, 2004

:scotland::glomp:

"You're going to be...amazing."

Jose posted:

pretty sure i'd rather die as a result of nuclear war and see the fallout from that than the fallout from climate change

Related to this. You should go play Metro Exodus. It's a super great post-apoc game without all of the fandom-baggage of Fallout and, AND it's a train journey across a wasteland so those of you familiar with the Trans-Pennine Express Manchester Picadilly to Edinburgh will relate a lot.

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.

Jose posted:

Combat global warming via nuclear winter

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Jose posted:

It'd slow it down much better if we did all die

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Obliterati posted:

Combat global warming via nuclear winter

i was more thinking about wiping a billion+ people off the planet and all the emissions they cause

meanwhile in the US

https://twitter.com/nilwxreports/status/1100387435861721088

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

Choosing to believe she was describing the Cabinet and mis-pronounced "sinpiles"

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Jose posted:

:respek: thought I was the only one.

I mean yes, a slow Threads like death would suck but it would still be shorter

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Jose posted:

eat masses of broccoli its cheap and easy to cook and goes with pretty much everything

Everything in the garbage bin.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

So two month extension seems pretty much garuanteed then - wonder if that's a safety net for the rumoured snap election to coincide with the May LEs

Not like two months is worth much considering the April recess is still officially on the cards

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

baka kaba posted:

If you've had this issue with multiple ISPs and multiple routers it's probably just that you don't have a good upload speed on your line. They might be able to tweak the signal to noise ratio and improve it a little but you might be looking at fibre if you want a more reliable connection you don't need to janitor. I'm not an ISP guy though!
We're already on fibre. I think we were getting about 10Mbps up with TalkTalk and we're supposed to be getting 20Mbps with Vodafone but there's something wrong at the cabinet currently. Like I said, we had the issue for a while with TalkTalk but we had so many loving problems with them and they were so little help I genuinely can't remember if the upload issue coincided with any other issues. Thanks for the info though.

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

Regarde Aduck posted:

It's all right she's just desperate to get a positive soundbite in for the news and set all the tabloid headlines

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Two month extension every two months until all the ERG die off and the red white and blue brexit means brexit technological solution flavour of brexit finally dribbles over the line

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol cool

https://twitter.com/tom_nuttall/status/1100376732073451520

Midnight-
Aug 22, 2007

Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair, or fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man - and give some back.
She's going to whip the tories to vote against the extension, and they're all so melty theyll go along with it.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

I'm not sure what the contradiction is here. We take part in elections it would be illegal for us not to take part in.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
The bed cannot hold this much poo poo.

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

Pilchenstein posted:

We're already on fibre. I think we were getting about 10Mbps up with TalkTalk and we're supposed to be getting 20Mbps with Vodafone but there's something wrong at the cabinet currently. Like I said, we had the issue for a while with TalkTalk but we had so many loving problems with them and they were so little help I genuinely can't remember if the upload issue coincided with any other issues. Thanks for the info though.

Oh drat

But yeah it still sounds like issues with the upstream being saturated - I'm guessing the internet's generally fine for everyone even if you're streaming a bunch of 4K video or whatever? Also if you're all on wi-fi you should probably make sure it's not just a flaky signal on that

You could run some pings and the like to get some data for the techs, but they should be asking for that anyway if they need it

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

If the EU gives this bint an extension on the current info she's giving I hope the EU dissolves entirely. This is loving pants on head. Why the gently caress do I listen to parlimentlive.tv :(

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
I do think it's funny that a few month's extension is possible because like gently caress are they going to do anything constructive with that time. They haven't been doing anything for two whole years so what the gently caress are they going to do with a few extra months? It's just a complete farce.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol May is dire

https://twitter.com/IanDunt/status/1100392045531811840
https://twitter.com/IanDunt/status/1100392402181861376
https://twitter.com/IanDunt/status/1100392594545102848

Surprise T Rex
Apr 9, 2008

Dinosaur Gum
Jess Phillips... good...?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Jess Phillips is... good?

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.

Surprise T Rex posted:

Jess Phillips... good...?

Stopped clock... right...?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

lemonadesweetheart posted:

If the EU gives this bint an extension on the current info she's giving I hope the EU dissolves entirely. This is loving pants on head. Why the gently caress do I listen to parlimentlive.tv :(

Would you rather we no deal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Jess Philips is being broken against the rocks as she begins to realise that the Tories aren't the natural party of power and that they're all just a bunch of posh chancers too deluded to realises that they're chancers.