Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

Grifter parents get hosed

haha of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Gonna lol when Hannity tells his retarded audience to not even bother watching the witch hunt sideshow tomorrow.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/BenHowe/status/1100477655797792768

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/ddayen/status/1100453664869646336

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

I've been playing with the idea of just saying Trump isn't a real person, invented by deep state voice gen / video editing algorithms, and then saying every single source that they cite is a fake news, up to and including their eyes. They never cared about facts right? Let's see how they handle it.

I'm too much of a bitch made coward to actually do that though

raggedphoto
May 10, 2008

I'd like to shoot you

priznat posted:

Once someone hits 30 though, it's pretty much fixed and they'll be like that forever.

I was very conservative up through my late 20's and partly into my early 30's but now at 36 I am about as liberal as they come. Hell 6-7 years ago I was chatting with my dad about how cool it would be to own a .50 caliber rifle and now I hate pretty much all guns.

To that point I can no longer talk to my dad about anything to do with world politics because I doubt he will ever change his broke Fox News brain. I told him of my plans to drive the Pan American Highway from the US to the most southern tip of South America and he is certain I will be killed by brown people the second I cross into Mexico. I tried to explain that if someone from Columbia watched American news about schools being shot up and the number of crazy people with military grade weapons they would be afraid to come here. If all you ever hear is the bad things that happen you'll never leave your home country and that's just Fox News wants.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Good news, everyone!

https://twitter.com/MurphinDC/status/1100474337331761156

Get hosed, Mark Harris.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

My dude, how did you stumble dick-first into that obvious bear trap?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealBankReform/status/1100457049207521281

More people should pay attention to her. She has been excellent in her questioning

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Feb 26, 2019

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

raggedphoto posted:

I was very conservative up through my late 20's and partly into my early 30's but now at 36 I am about as liberal as they come. Hell 6-7 years ago I was chatting with my dad about how cool it would be to own a .50 caliber rifle and now I hate pretty much all guns.

To that point I can no longer talk to my dad about anything to do with world politics because I doubt he will ever change his broke Fox News brain. I told him of my plans to drive the Pan American Highway from the US to the most southern tip of South America and he is certain I will be killed by brown people the second I cross into Mexico. I tried to explain that if someone from Columbia watched American news about schools being shot up and the number of crazy people with military grade weapons they would be afraid to come here. If all you ever hear is the bad things that happen you'll never leave your home country and that's just Fox News wants.

50 caliber rifles are stupid as gently caress to own get a 308 or 300 win mag at most you’re not Chris loving Kyle.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChuckGrassley/status/1100486166405627909

It is like he is talking in code

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

he's had a little too much You know what

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol nice tweet chuck. So you're all retarded, makes sense.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
https://twitter.com/KenTremendous/status/1100421363708219393?s=19

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

raggedphoto posted:

I told him of my plans to drive the Pan American Highway from the US to the most southern tip of South America and he is certain I will be killed by brown people the second I cross into Mexico.

My favorite part about Fox News fear mongering, like the lady in Wisconsin that thought the caravan was going to steal her lake house.

Meanwhile single women in San Diego will pop over to Tijuana for cheap drugs and poo poo and the only scary part of the day trip is the white psychopaths at border patrol. Or those towns in Arizona where the white people just stroll into Mexico for some cheap and delicious food and the Mexicans cross over to hock goods and do day labor.

Mexico is basically a playground if you're white, the people are cool, and relations aren't even remotely strained at the ground level, but people in South Dakota think it's like Syria or some poo poo and you'll instantly be vaporized when you cross the border.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Breaking Bad really must have made an imprint of what Mexico is like in americans' brains

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

My favorite part about Fox News fear mongering, like the lady in Wisconsin that thought the caravan was going to steal her lake house.

Meanwhile single women in San Diego will pop over to Tijuana for cheap drugs and poo poo and the only scary part of the day trip is the white psychopaths at border patrol. Or those towns in Arizona where the white people just stroll into Mexico for some cheap and delicious food and the Mexicans cross over to hock goods and do day labor.

Mexico is basically a playground if you're white, the people are cool, and relations aren't even remotely strained at the ground level, but people in South Dakota think it's like Syria or some poo poo and you'll instantly be vaporized when you cross the border.

please do not people give the impression that Tijuana is in any way safe

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

old beast lunatic posted:

Gonna lol when Hannity tells his retarded audience to not even bother watching the witch hunt sideshow tomorrow.

He already was downplaying it all on his show today.
Basically "It's all made up bullshit" in long-form whining.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1100481952342294528

Roguestick
Aug 18, 2013

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

Grifter parents get hosed

Like they just won't start a GoFundMe and grift even more money from chuds since a big bad liberal company took their patriotic child's money :bahgawd:

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

thesouth.jpg

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Terrified Republicans trembling over testy Cohen testimonial - Pecker likely involved

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:
hell dimension: jacob wohl is running for president

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/02/26/jacob-wohl-spread-twitter-lies-mueller-rbg-2020-election/2917226002/

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

serious question, how has nothing been done about his accusations against mueller?

raggedphoto
May 10, 2008

I'd like to shoot you

bird with big dick posted:

50 caliber rifles are stupid as gently caress to own get a 308 or 300 win mag at most you’re not Chris loving Kyle.

Agreed that they are stupid, I learned to shoot with .30-30, .30-06, 12 gauge and 9mm when I was a kid so I wanted to try something much larger. I loved target shooting but I thought hunting was boring as gently caress and couldn't stand some of the red-neck hunters who's only purpose in life was to drink bud and kill animals.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Everyone should travel, you quickly learn that people are mostly good and not just waiting around to kill white people that might walk through their neighborhood.

Dr. Phildo
Dec 8, 2003

Except the heaven had come so near,
So seemed to choose my door,The distance would not haunt me so

Soiled Meat

How is looking like Boss Hogg meant to be a good thing? NC, you got problems

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Flaggy posted:

serious question, how has nothing been done about his accusations against mueller?

Because he didn't file any charges or make any police reports, it would just be libel at worst, and Mueller probably doesn't give enough of a poo poo about an obviously failed stunt to go through the effort to sue him for libel

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/Chimaera96/status/1100476533033132033

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

I have a much more favorable kdr than him

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

The Glumslinger posted:

Because he didn't file any charges or make any police reports, it would just be libel at worst, and Mueller probably doesn't give enough of a poo poo about an obviously failed stunt to go through the effort to sue him for libel

I would think falsifying accusations to impede an ongoing federal investigation goes beyond libel.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Dr. Phildo posted:

How is looking like Boss Hogg meant to be a good thing? NC, you got problems

Southerners have forgotten the faces of their fathers.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

fishing with the fam posted:

I would think falsifying accusations to impede an ongoing federal investigation goes beyond libel.

*Taps forehead*
It cant be obstruction of justice if it doesn't work

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Danaru posted:

Hell, :maga: became an emote specifically because arguing with chuds was pointless, tell them to suck your drat balls and ignore them

The problem for me is that it's people like my mom, grandma, and pretty much all my closest family. So get togethers are just a circle of old white people telling me I'm too young or naive to "understand."

So I either silently nod along while they angrily blame minorities for everything or i try to correct them.

The new strategy is to just sever and rarely see them. This causes me a lot of guilt though. And I fear the day I have to explain that I hate being around a bunch of miserable old racists.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Grimdude posted:

The problem for me is that it's people like my mom, grandma, and pretty much all my closest family. So get togethers are just a circle of old white people telling me I'm too young or naive to "understand."

So I either silently nod along while they angrily blame minorities for everything or i try to correct them.

The new strategy is to just sever and rarely see them. This causes me a lot of guilt though. And I fear the day I have to explain that I hate being around a bunch of miserable old racists.

you can also get a weed vape pen and excuse yourself to go to the bathroom a lot

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Roguestick posted:

Like they just won't start a GoFundMe and grift even more money from chuds since a big bad liberal company took their patriotic child's money :bahgawd:

should adolescent chuds be called chulds or chids?

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Has it ever happened? All articles I found are "it's urban legend. Abortion past 24th week are extremely rare. Trump says democrats rip 9th month babies out of wombs because he's a liar."

They are extremely rare, and almost always a result of some medical emergency - but it does happen. Which is exactly why if a woman and doctor come to the conclusion that a 9th month abortion is appropriate, they don't need cops or judges second guessing them.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
They basically never happen

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1100495382927167488

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

should adolescent chuds be called chulds or chids?

Chudlings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
chudlets