Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

...only in this matchup, the "doo doo" is good and the "Good"...is pretty doo doo. Is this joke about the trade deadline landing?

Also, a bunch of non PIT/CBJ games: https://www.nhl.com/scores

E-

rex rabidorum vires posted:

I was working on a GDT, but I'll just post this garbage here:

Bunch Games tonight

San Jose v Boston - San Jose basically made all their moves and Boston added Mojo. He should be decent for them, but probably not enough to put them over the top. This should be a fun game.

Calgary v NYI - Calgary allegedly went big for Stone then didn't. They're probably a paper tiger, but lead the west. NYI is atop the chaos mountain known as the Metro. They added no one. You have the leader in the West vs Metro. Could be good.

Buffalo v Philly - Buffalo did something and I forget what. It doesn't really matter. They're probably going to miss. Philly traded away the one and only Wayne 'Train' Simmonds for Ryan Hartman. It's a good enough deal. Don't watch this game. It'll probably be bad.

Ottawa v Washington - Lol Ottawa. Washington added Nick Jensen. He's solid and dependable. Ovie going to sock some dingers probably. Only reason to watch this game.

LA v Carolina - LA is bad and moved some random pieces through out the year with Muzzin being one of the bigger losses. Carolina made a few moves that probably improved them, however their goaltending is still ???????? Carolina is at home though so watch the last like 2 minutes for a celly that will make Grapes mad.

Pittsburgh v Columbus - Columbus sold the farm for a whole bunch of rentals and zero indication that any of those players might sign there. Bob and Bread remain. Could be a very dangerous team if they put things together. With what the have now they could just outscore Bob's playoff record. Pittsburgh did the opposite of good decisions and I guess GMJR was involved in that Simmonds hit because they have Eric Gudbrandson now. He sucks. He's worse than 5 year 3.5 million or whatever Jack Johnson is being paid. They also added Chris Wideman who might not be bad. Outside of a pact with the devil Pens should get tonked in every game for the rest of the season. This of course means Murray is going to start playing at a .940 and win a 3rd cup in 4 years or some stupid poo poo. This game should be a gong show with Columbus scoring 10. It could be. Probably won't be. Tune in to laugh at Pittsburgh.

Montreal v Detroit - Montreal added Weal. He's fine as a 4th liner. Detroit moved Jensen and Nyquist. Howard remains. I don't know this is the definition of meh. Montreal is sliding and Detroit isn't good.

Nashville v St. Louis - Nashville added Simmonds and Granlund. Both moves make them better for win now. St. Louis is the hottest team in the NHL that isn't Tampa right now. They added adult film DM harasser Micheal Del Zotto for a 5th. I like MDZ I think he's pretty decent at was he does in a Justin Schultz kind of way. This should be a pretty fun game a little later for us Eastern folks.

Minny v Winnipeg - Minnesota have been making 'moves' to make 'moves'. Losing Nino for Rask was probably a down grade and Fiala is a younger similar version to Granlund so probably fine. Winnipeg added big boi Kevin Hayes. The Jets are kinda on a skid? Maybe? I forget. Minny is a bubble team. Might be fun. Might be meh. Someone might get blown out. Who knows.

Florida v Arizona - Florida has made a bunch of moves to free up cap space to take a run at Bread and Bob. They sent Brassard to Colorado for a 3rd I think. Arizona still hasn't turned the corner. If no one watches a game does it really happen? Apparently yes.

Dallas v Vegas - Dallas made some moves and then everyone got broken. Probably something about that skate in the crease. I dunno I'm not a shaman. The Las Vegas Golden Knights landed the player yesterday in Mark Stone and added a cherry to that move by announcing a soon to be signed 8 year 9.5 million dollar deal. Does this put them over the top? It could. It really really could. I'm still not sold on their D Core, however the forward core is very good and just got significantly better. Worth watching to see if Stone lights up Dallas.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Feb 27, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Also "Gud" isn't even playing due to immigration stuff

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

flyers afraid to shoot on the power play

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

:siren: OSCAR!!!!!!!! :siren:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lindblom good

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao hartman

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Bunch Games tonight

San Jose v Boston - San Jose basically made all their moves and Boston added Mojo. He should be decent for them, but probably not enough to put them over the top. This should be a fun game.

Calgary v NYI - Calgary allegedly went big for Stone then didn't. They're probably a paper tiger, but lead the west. NYI is atop the chaos mountain known as the Metro. They added no one. You have the leader in the West vs Metro. Could be good.

Buffalo v Philly - Buffalo did something and I forget what. It doesn't really matter. They're probably going to miss. Philly traded away the one and only Wayne 'Train' Simmonds for Ryan Hartman. It's a good enough deal. Don't watch this game. It'll probably be bad.

Ottawa v Washington - Lol Ottawa. Washington added Nick Jensen. He's solid and dependable. Ovie going to sock some dingers probably. Only reason to watch this game.

LA v Carolina - LA is bad and moved some random pieces through out the year with Muzzin being one of the bigger losses. Carolina made a few moves that probably improved them, however their goaltending is still ???????? Carolina is at home though so watch the last like 2 minutes for a celly that will make Grapes mad.

Pittsburgh v Columbus - Columbus sold the farm for a whole bunch of rentals and zero indication that any of those players might sign there. Bob and Bread remain. Could be a very dangerous team if they put things together. With what the have now they could just outscore Bob's playoff record. Pittsburgh did the opposite of good decisions and I guess GMJR was involved in that Simmonds hit because they have Eric Gudbrandson now. He sucks. He's worse than 5 year 3.5 million or whatever Jack Johnson is being paid. They also added Chris Wideman who might not be bad. Outside of a pact with the devil Pens should get tonked in every game for the rest of the season. This of course means Murray is going to start playing at a .940 and win a 3rd cup in 4 years or some stupid poo poo. This game should be a gong show with Columbus scoring 10. It could be. Probably won't be. Tune in to laugh at Pittsburgh.

Montreal v Detroit - Montreal added Weal. He's fine as a 4th liner. Detroit moved Jensen and Nyquist. Howard remains. I don't know this is the definition of meh. Montreal is sliding and Detroit isn't good.

Nashville v St. Louis - Nashville added Simmonds and Granlund. Both moves make them better for win now. St. Louis is the hottest team in the NHL that isn't Tampa right now. They added adult film DM harasser Micheal Del Zotto for a 5th. I like MDZ I think he's pretty decent at was he does in a Justin Schultz kind of way. This should be a pretty fun game a little later for us Eastern folks.

Minny v Winnipeg - Minnesota have been making 'moves' to make 'moves'. Losing Nino for Rask was probably a down grade and Fiala is a younger similar version to Granlund so probably fine. Winnipeg added big boi Kevin Hayes. The Jets are kinda on a skid? Maybe? I forget. Minny is a bubble team. Might be fun. Might be meh. Someone might get blown out. Who knows.

Florida v Arizona - Florida has made a bunch of moves to free up cap space to take a run at Bread and Bob. They sent Brassard to Colorado for a 3rd I think. Arizona still hasn't turned the corner. If no one watches a game does it really happen? Apparently yes.

Dallas v Vegas - Dallas made some moves and then everyone got broken. Probably something about that skate in the crease. I dunno I'm not a shaman. The Las Vegas Golden Knights landed the player yesterday in Mark Stone and added a cherry to that move by announcing a soon to be signed 8 year 9.5 million dollar deal. Does this put them over the top? It could. It really really could. I'm still not sold on their D Core, however the forward core is very good and just got significantly better. Worth watching to see if Stone lights up Dallas.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Jets are rocking heritage jerseys tonight

Absolutely do not lose in those jerseys you fuckers

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

BODY BY JAKE :siren:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

nice

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Lol Caps gonna Caps this year and lose to Ottowa's ECHL squad

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

lmao the Caps are down 2-0 and don’t have a SOG to the loving Senators

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Gerblederp posted:

Jets are rocking heritage jerseys tonight

Absolutely do not lose in those jerseys you fuckers

The jerseys are so nice

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Maybe not paying Trotz was a bad idea, although at this point last year I thought he had to go. They just have no structure or seemingly plan under Reirdon.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Crosby is a puck passing wizard.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Jake n Bake :siren:. What a pass

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Just shut Jake down. That's all you have to do and they won't win.

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Bunch Games tonight

I added this to the first post because it's good stuff.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: JONES OWN ZONE :siren:

Take them however you get them. Also, I saw this challenge coming a mile away.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Feb 27, 2019

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I dont see how that one counts. His skate is literally in the paint interfering with MM's push

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

I rolled the 8 ball and it says it isn't interference. I think it might be since the goalie can't make the save.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I think I hate Torts most in the NHL

no goal, eat it

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao a failed flyers clear biting them in the rear end.

again

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

The goalie didn't even try to make that save though. He just rolled on his butt.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Zach-Aston hands

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Doctor Butts posted:

The goalie didn't even try to make that save though. He just rolled on his butt.

You have to be allowed to move in your crease though. Jenner prevented him from coming across clean.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao 2-2 incoming

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This is the only situation in which Wennberg was actually useful.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Yay, it's going to be one of these games.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

:siren: McCann :siren:

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

lmao, alright :siren:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
That was a snipe but it's weird how often the Pens score on Bob

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

welp at least one of them is dead

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

They both might be.

Ginette Reno posted:

That was a snipe but it's weird how often the Pens score on Bob

Jody thought it might have bounced off Savard.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
god dammit not Rust :negative:

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ottawa: bad

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Did McQuaid hurt his pride or something?

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
WILSON!!!!!!!!!!

ELLER!!!!!!!!!!

That’s much better!

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
another trash hit by a trash player

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

I added this to the first post because it's good stuff.

:tipshat: I was working on a GDT and saw this one up. Kinda fun to do. I've been pleasantly surprised by McCann dude has a sneaky good shot. Needs some space, but it's pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL
That was a pretty clear trip on Tkachuk immediately before that goal, but man, Wolanin completely lost his man on both of those goals.