Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

needs flames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

akadajet posted:

smoking weed makes you fat

boy does it ever

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

10 reasons why i'd happily slob down on elon musk's broken pighammer, by will dunphey

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

akadajet posted:

smoking weed makes you cool

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Nah

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
it's true no fat person has been cool since chris farley

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

infernal machines posted:

Counterpoint: Action Bronson

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Powershift posted:

I had no idea who that was so I googled him. Even jpegs of him have body odor.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Powershift posted:

the guy so misogynist he got banned from free public performances?

yeah, seems legit cool.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
weed owns actually

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Silver Alicorn posted:

weed owns actually

boy does it ever

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Weed is basic.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

one of my friends is a wuss and didn't ever try weed until it was fully legal in california and even then waited until his hand was kinda forced by a bunch of stress and crap so at age 28 he's discovering all the weed secrets everyone else learned at like, 16, so i'm getting messages at 2 am saying stuff like "omg dude weed + [dumb thing] is AMAZING why didn't anyone tell me?!" :allears:

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

so one is supposed to just gloss over the bit where being forced to self-medicate to deal with life is cast as something very normal?

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

so one is supposed to just gloss over the bit where being forced to self-medicate to deal with life is cast as something very normal?

wow wait until you hear about the entirety of recorded history and civilization, it'll really blow your mind

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
especially if ur on drugs

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Weed is basic.

you sound like s square

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

welcome to earth please enjoy your stay

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

life is suffering, may as well get high - i dunno, probably buddha or something

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Silver Alicorn posted:

you sound like s square
If hating drugs and loving stamp collecting is square then, by golly, I guess I'll be square.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
i was gonna suffer my life
but then i got high

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

chris farley was a republican, just like elong musk

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

If hating drugs and loving stamp collecting is square then, by golly, I guess I'll be square.

well, it takes all types

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

it is square, its almost the platonic ideal of a square

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

chris farley was a republican, just like elong musk

i didn't say he was smart

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
good point, you do hafta be insanely cool and dumb to do speedballs

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
i sometimes wish i could self medicate but instead i live in the zone of living in a legal state but still being barred from using

honestly it would be 50/50 either way since it would probably annoy my wife

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

he's using it to relax after stressful days, he's already on medication for his actual anxiety disorder, his psychiatrist knows about it, and he's doing very low amounts of weed like once a week, i think the dude's got it pretty well under control

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

for context the added stress is because he went back to school to get his masters in psychology lol

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

good to hear, i found the 'forced' to give a rather dystopic vibe

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

good to hear, i found the 'forced' to give a rather dystopic vibe

yeah that was a bit strong, i only meant to convey the fact that he wouldn't have ever tried it without an "excuse" of some kind cuz he's a wuss :v:

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

what if I told you that’s not even close to the worst thing being normalized right now?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

gently caress yeah

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

My Linux Rig posted:

what if I told you that’s not even close to the worst thing being normalized right now?

speaking of, on the way to work this morning i saw my first TRUMP 2020 sticker, predictably on the back of a lifted F-150

here we fuckin' go :smith:

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Silver Alicorn posted:

well, it takes all types
Thank you for your understanding.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Not true. I have never even been close to regularly cool, much less insanely.

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90AITvzAyEQ

"Yeah, I used to get stoned. A few years back, I was pretty down. I had just started this job, and my plugs weren't taking, my parents were brutally murdered, and I was fat. So I turned to pot hoping it would solve all my problems. But you know something? The only thing it fixed was my life."

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

yeah we really should talk more about the dangers of alcohol

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

car powered by vape batteries

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
does that mean i can throw used vapes into the ocean???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the guy so misogynist he got banned from free public performances?

yeah, seems legit cool.

he's gonna be in a scorsese netflix movie