Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
Anyone have suggestions for a crit/bleed zaw build? I was looking at all of the options and it is making my head spin...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Just use your preferred strike/grip combo with an Ekwana Jai II link.

If you want to make a big scythe that uses heavy blade stances, try this.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Personally I put Ruhang II or Vargeet Ruhang II on everything. It’s easier to compensate for low attack speed than low base damage. My preferred one handed grip is the Kwath, and I think I use the Schtung? for two handlers. Something like that.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
So, I feel stupid, but I am making weapons now, I just made a Boltor gun and a Jaw Sword. The game is asking to increase my inventory slots for this. Is it better to get rid of these weapons that I don't use? How would I go about this? Or should I continue to make new weapons and just keep increasing inventory slots?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Diabetic posted:

So, I feel stupid, but I am making weapons now, I just made a Boltor gun and a Jaw Sword. The game is asking to increase my inventory slots for this. Is it better to get rid of these weapons that I don't use? How would I go about this? Or should I continue to make new weapons and just keep increasing inventory slots?

You’re going to need more weapon and Warframe slots eventually. You can get rid of weapons you’ve completely leveled that you don’t like but check and see if they’re better later when you have real mods. There’s a select few low MR weapons that are very strong.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Also some weapons require other weapons to make, so try not to sell those.

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

Also note that the new Nightwave stuff has some free weapon slot rewards at pretty achievable levels, so you can snag a few that way.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Vegastar posted:

Also note that the new Nightwave stuff has some free weapon slot rewards at pretty achievable levels, so you can snag a few that way.

Related to this, please note new players that you can leave finished items in the foundry indefinitely. You can build all the weapons you can and just never claim them, same with Warframes.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Does a daily reward that boosts affinity gain or resources gained for a few hours count in real-time or played time?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Real time, so if you accidentally stay logged in after 12 and then go to bed, it's wasted.

If you want to stall your daily bonus, it doesn't pop in Fortuna, Cetus or any relays. So go to a relay, use the navigation room to do your missions, and then when it goes past 12 the login won't be triggered until you leave the relay or log in the next morning.

On a separate note, is it just me or is there some weird surface culling going on on ps4 since the nightwave patch? I haven't heard anyone else say anything but random objects, walls and floors keep disappearing on me.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Nothing like that for me.

Does the Move work with the PS4 Warframe? Cause man I love gyro aiming on the switch, but that console can not take Warframe.

NumptyScrub
Aug 22, 2004

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

Lightning Knight posted:

Ok, I have created a clan alliance for Xbox One goons. It is cleverly named “XBONE Goon Squad.” Message me for an invite.

Ooh alliance invite for me plox :getin:

Also what do we need to do to get the GOON badge from the 2nd PC clan as the alliance emblem? I am 100% up for that poo poo :coal:

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Anora posted:

Nothing like that for me.
Huh, sounds like i'm due a reinstall.

NORTH-HALL
Jan 15, 2005
"Barney comes to play with us whenever we may need him!"
I was an idiot and grinded ESO for sculptures 5 times

They're a drop in arbitrations not ESO, I should never rely on my memory for anything in this game.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

NORTH-HALL posted:

I was an idiot and grinded ESO for sculptures 5 times

They're a drop in arbitrations not ESO, I should never rely on my memory for anything in this game.

Lmfao god dammit.

NORTH-HALL
Jan 15, 2005
"Barney comes to play with us whenever we may need him!"
I'm SO SORRY for dragging you into this with me ;_;

We did get some Lato vandal parts though so that's good.

Edit: Turns out the Lato vandal bits have a 2% drop chance, probably worth plat.

NORTH-HALL fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Mar 4, 2019

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
Quick opinion on my Hirudo build:

This one: https://goo.gl/Deinax

Or

This one: https://goo.gl/PM4ve3

I am still learning all the stats of the game and how they play off of each other. Not sure which one of these are better.

clusterfuck
Feb 6, 2004

Better to ask for an clan invite here or in community?

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

clusterfuck posted:

Better to ask for an clan invite here or in community?

Which console?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Generally if you leave your system and username here, someone will pick it up within a day or two.

clusterfuck
Feb 6, 2004

PS4 N0T4LLTH3R3

...thanks and sorry about the pain in the arse numbervowel username

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Mesadoram posted:

Quick opinion on my Hirudo build:

This one: https://goo.gl/Deinax

Or

This one: https://goo.gl/PM4ve3

I am still learning all the stats of the game and how they play off of each other. Not sure which one of these are better.

The first one, drop True Steel for Reach.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Lightning Knight posted:

The first one, drop True Steel for Reach.

Thank ya sir.

We tried to do the survival mission for the weekly last night, got 75% through before we ran out of air. The take away from that though for me was that those fists are loving Hilarious when you get on a combo roll. I think your reach suggestion will help out a lot.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Mesadoram posted:

Thank ya sir.

We tried to do the survival mission for the weekly last night, got 75% through before we ran out of air. The take away from that though for me was that those fists are loving Hilarious when you get on a combo roll. I think your reach suggestion will help out a lot.

That weekly really requires a nekros, if you had one then I guess get more slash kills goings for more desecrate chances

Mr. Met
Jan 14, 2008

Personally I preferred the mixed nuts caper!
Man, trying to get the Sybaris Prime stock for the next rank of Steel Meridian is taking longer than I spent getting all the Ivara blueprints. Not too much fun but I really want the Hek syndicate mod, and the Vaykor Hek eventually.

Other question: is it worth putting a potato into a regular Ignis? I just hit MR7, and our clan doesn’t have the Ignis Wraith blueprint.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Mr. Met posted:

Man, trying to get the Sybaris Prime stock for the next rank of Steel Meridian is taking longer than I spent getting all the Ivara blueprints. Not too much fun but I really want the Hek syndicate mod, and the Vaykor Hek eventually.

Other question: is it worth putting a potato into a regular Ignis? I just hit MR7, and our clan doesn’t have the Ignis Wraith blueprint.

I believe Sybaris Prime is vaulted next and when it is the necessary piece will change.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Met posted:

Trade channel has people giving away Ignis Wraith bps every once in a while or even for 1 plat. I was trading something else with someone from a clan that had the bp and they just threw it in when I asked.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Raptor1033 posted:

That weekly really requires a nekros, if you had one then I guess get more slash kills goings for more desecrate chances
I tried it earlier today with an adaption / health conversion / equilibrium nekros with a hunter munitions modified amprex. We got just over 40 minutes in before we all started dying, then at 52 mins we ran out of air and they panic extracted. 40 minutes was tense, 50 minutes was insane, I don't know that I could have survived much over 50 minutes even with a really good team around me.

If it wasn't for the nightwave act it would be pointless anyway, because past about 45 mins the grineer just started nuking the extractors with hellions and bombards.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I tried it earlier today with an adaption / health conversion / equilibrium nekros with a hunter munitions modified amprex. We got just over 40 minutes in before we all started dying, then at 52 mins we ran out of air and they panic extracted. 40 minutes was tense, 50 minutes was insane, I don't know that I could have survived much over 50 minutes even with a really good team around me.

If it wasn't for the nightwave act it would be pointless anyway, because past about 45 mins the grineer just started nuking the extractors with hellions and bombards.

We did it pretty easily yesterday with a nekros, trinity, limbo, and maybe a frost? Maybe Mesa? I forget the last frame. It didn’t get hairy until the final five minutes, and only cause I got knocked down right next to an air tank so someone could have easily hit that on accident trying to revive me. My nekros was the same basic build you were using.

I should clarify I spose that I was also using desecrate and shield of shadows

mentalcontempt
Sep 4, 2002

Someone put together a 60-minute Kuva survival last night on PS4 and it went so well that it seemed easy. We had a Limbo, a Nekros (I think), and I can't remember the third... I was Trinity running Vampire Leech, but stuff was dying so quickly that I was having trouble finding targets. Mostly I just ran around and scooped up life support packs as they dropped.

Hats off to the other players - I lucked out getting a spot in that group.

edit: it was the group Raptor mentions above

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Just bringing a Nekros isn't really enough for the last 15 minutes or so of the mission unless you have a high-powered killframe. Those level 130+ eximus units do not die easily, and the slower you generate corpses the less air bottles you're getting.

When we did it last night we had a solid Saryn P, and even then came pretty close to the edge around 52 minutes. Dipped below 30% air and barely managed to recover composure and push through to the end. It's fuckin' rough. Bring Nekros AND Warcrimes.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
I would probably do Mesa/Trinity/Nekros and then your choice of Gara/Limbo/Frost.

I imagine Saryn could do it but you’d be hosed if the spores reset.

v1ld
Apr 16, 2012

We ran out of air at about 40 mins or so because we stopped killing things fast enough even with 4x CorPro stripping all armor. I was the Nekros and the Desecrate/Despoil ticks show kill rate pretty well. We weren't doing the Kuva extraction beyond a couple and those may have gotten us more spawns - my bad in retrospect.

Gonna switch to a Viral/Electric build with Hunter Munitions for Slash on Amprex today and see how the Eximii like that.

They let you extract with all your takings even after running out of air, by the way, which is neat. It would have hurt to lose that Ash Systems BP drop which I've been hunting for literal weeks.

v1ld fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Mar 4, 2019

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

The problem with pub groups is we had 3 Nekroses and a Nidus. To me the ideal would be:

1) Nekros,
2) Saryn / Nova,
3) Trinity / Harrow,
4) Limbo / Frost.

Bobby Deluxe fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Mar 4, 2019

v1ld
Apr 16, 2012

So I was thinking of taking out the Nova with the new aug if someone else would run Nekros, but I didn't know if exploding enemies left corpses for Nekros to desecrate. Do they? Because I would love to slowva those assholes.

E: That Primed Continuity can't come soon enough. I'm up to 13 orbs and 65% DR but would love to be at the 90% cap on Nova. The new Molecular Fission aug is fantastic.

v1ld fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Mar 4, 2019

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Today I scored my first legendary core. I don't particularly need it, but am I better off selling it for plat or using it to fully level a Primed mod and selling that instead? I've only ever had one offer to buy Primed Flow, and that was from someone who couldn't afford the tax, but I have no idea what the market demand for cores is like.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Pipski posted:

Today I scored my first legendary core. I don't particularly need it, but am I better off selling it for plat or using it to fully level a Primed mod and selling that instead? I've only ever had one offer to buy Primed Flow, and that was from someone who couldn't afford the tax, but I have no idea what the market demand for cores is like.

The core should go for ~200. Maxxed mods usually go for 100-150.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Cool, that keeps things simple. Thanks!

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Rhino is currently in the Easy Bake Oven. I'm working towards making an Oberon, I made his chassis, got the full frame blueprint. I'm now at Cephos I think? That stupid mini-boss that prevented me from getting my rear end off of Mars - Ahnuld TM never forget - I found if I just use my speed boost as Volt, spam the ever living gently caress out of sword slash, and he just crumples like paper after about 5 minutes of non-stop slashing. I am noticing a lot of people now have tricked out Oris-es, Oris-i? Orusties? Where can one purchase/make the black paint and side panel red flames version?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RiffRaff1138
Feb 28, 2006

Every single motherfucker thinks they're gonna save the fuckin' world... Why not do something about the shitty economy or whatever instead?! Son of a bitch!

Diabetic posted:

I am noticing a lot of people now have tricked out Oris-es, Oris-i? Orusties? Where can one purchase/make the black paint and side panel red flames version?
I can only assume you're talking about your Liset landing craft, and mistaking the name of your ship's Cephalon (Ordis) as that of the ship itself. If that's the case, just pause while on your Orbiter, and go to Equipment, Landing Craft, Customize Landing Craft. Alternate skins cost 50 plat each (no hot rod paint job, unfortunately) or you can simply change the colors for free.