Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

pudding looks NOTHING like coldened hot diarrhea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/1095572498522009600

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

A funeral home?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttknsJDac_U

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Only ten more steps in Kane's plan to go!

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Please don’t spoil the end of Double or Nothing

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
https://twitter.com/repalec/status/1100843520879779843

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Arn Anderson, age 17. Or age 45. Who can tell?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Davros1 posted:

Get outta my chair, meathead.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Push El Burrito posted:

Get outta my chair, meathead.

I believe those were the exact words Vince used when he fired him.*

*Wait until Vince discovers The Jeffersons.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

"News" webpage or dating webpage?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Admiral Joeslop posted:

"News" webpage or dating webpage?

Brodus Clay getting promoted above him (I think it is called contributorship) was what made Gavin McInnes quit Fox News. Gavin was I guess a freelancer for years and got passed over time after time. Clay was the final straw. Gavin was largely a mainstream Republican or play one on TV up until that point. Immediately McInness went on the track he is now on.

Cliff notes: The Funkasaurus is responsible for the Proud Boys.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

rovert posted:

Brodus Clay getting promoted above him (I think it is called contributorship) was what made Gavin McInnes quit Fox News. Gavin was I guess a freelancer for years and got passed over time after time. Clay was the final straw. Gavin was largely a mainstream Republican or play one on TV up until that point. Immediately McInness went on the track he is now on.

As long as hes not responsible for the Forgotten Sons

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

rovert posted:

Pretty sure this isn't remotely true, McInnes was an ironic hipster racist dating back to the 1990s and was writing articles for explicitly white nationalist journals (and saying stuff like how he hopes Williamsburg "stays white" and how he couldn't vote for Obama because "he's the same color as poo poo") and all sort of other toxic bullshit since the mid 2000s, which piled up to the point that Vice cut ties with him over a decade ago. Even on Fox News his role/slot was to be the "guest, simply a guest and not reflective of Fox News's views" who would crack jokes about how maybe women are just bad at their jobs and that's why they get paid less, or how maybe gay people are mentally ill, or maybe someone should shoot at Obama to make him more pro-gun, or how maybe black people are apes, ha ha who knows, I am not a newsman I am just a funny jokester weighing in on a panel and no one is arguing against me!

He had also, for what it's worth, formed the Proud Boys a solid eight months before he left Fox News, but :shrug:

Also I had to check, Brodus/Tyrus *is* getting his own show but it's on Fox Nation which is just Racist Hulu it looks like. The show was announced in November 2018 so it's been cooking for over two years to let Tyrus do ten minutes a week a single ten minute profile video on the Internet if this is what got Gavin to leave Fox News.

https://nation.foxnews.com/meet-tyrus/

Edge & Christian fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Mar 7, 2019

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Words matter. And yes Brodus was the reason McInnes quit.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rovert with those hot nazi scoops.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Gumball Gumption posted:

Rovert with those hot nazi scoops.

And humor that didn't land.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Why am I not surprised Rovert has unique insight into white nationalists?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Edge & Christian posted:

Pretty sure this isn't remotely true, McInnes was an ironic hipster racist dating back to the 1990s and was writing articles for explicitly white nationalist journals (and saying stuff like how he hopes Williamsburg "stays white" and how he couldn't vote for Obama because "he's the same color as poo poo") and all sort of other toxic bullshit since the mid 2000s, which piled up to the point that Vice cut ties with him over a decade ago. Even on Fox News his role/slot was to be the "guest, simply a guest and not reflective of Fox News's views" who would crack jokes about how maybe women are just bad at their jobs and that's why they get paid less, or how maybe gay people are mentally ill, or maybe someone should shoot at Obama to make him more pro-gun, or how maybe black people are apes, ha ha who knows, I am not a newsman I am just a funny jokester weighing in on a panel and no one is arguing against me!

He had also, for what it's worth, formed the Proud Boys a solid eight months before he left Fox News, but :shrug:

Also I had to check, Brodus/Tyrus *is* getting his own show but it's on Fox Nation which is just Racist Hulu it looks like. The show was announced in November 2018 so it's been cooking for over two years to let Tyrus do ten minutes a week a single ten minute profile video on the Internet if this is what got Gavin to leave Fox News.

https://nation.foxnews.com/meet-tyrus/

Soooo you're saying McInnes is just like any other mainstream republican?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Endless Mike posted:

Why am I not surprised Rovert has unique insight into white nationalists?

That seems a bit of a stretch from the amount of info that can be gleamed from like, reading an article.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Endless Mike's post was a joke (as was rovert's post about Brodus starting the Proud Boys).

I like jokes :downs:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Jerusalem posted:

Endless Mike's post was a joke (as was rovert's post about Brodus starting the Proud Boys).

I like jokes :downs:

You're on the wrong dead gay comedy forums then buddy

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

and as a belated RIP to a wrester I liked as a kid, and from all reports was a nice dude outside the ring.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

rovert posted:

Words matter. And yes Brodus was the reason McInnes quit.
My understanding is that Gavin was going to actually run for President as a Democrat with Bob Backlund as his VP on a platform of denuclearization and Medicare for All and a revival of the triangular trade but then they pulled Daniel Bryan out of the main event of Wrestlemania 20 and that was how he became a Republican. My scoop is longer than yours, therefore superior and more words-based.

I do understand that you're probably basing this on a game of telephone where (after being let go from Fox in large part because he had started the Proud Boys and literally the week after he encouraged his Proud Boys to use violence against protesters at NYU and after a decade of being a lovely white supremacist) he posted a video explaining that he "quit" Fox News because of Tyrus, in the sense that in this video (which I am linking for evidence but surely do discourage people from clicking) he says:

quote:

That's the new Fox News contributor? That loving wrestler? That's it, I quit! I quit Fox News. Jesus Christ, I don't know how many times I've seen women and gays and blacks just go *rocket noise* past me. I am done with that loving station.
And then he spends another ten minutes calling pretty much everyone he can think of at Fox News a closet homo or an ugly bitch or a dumb bitch or an ugly dumb secret liberal lesbian bitch. I guess this means that the Funkasaurus bent time to create a monster, stranger things have happened like Enzo seeing King Kong Buddy rip up them turnbuckles when he was nine months old.

Edge & Christian fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Mar 7, 2019

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

So Pokémon Sword is just Brock Lesnar, as Brock Lesnar

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
It's National Puppy Day, so we should probably post pictures of wrestlers and MMA people with dogs. We might go to jail if we don't.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

"Out on the town having the time of my life with a bunch of puppies. They're all just out of frame, laughing too."

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Writer Cath posted:

It's National Puppy Day

Writer Cath posted:

so we should probably post pictures of wrestlers and MMA people with dogs.

Writer Cath posted:

We might go to jail if we don't.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Writer Cath posted:

It's National Puppy Day, so we should probably post pictures of wrestlers and MMA people with dogs. We might go to jail if we don't.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Edge & Christian posted:

My understanding is that Gavin was going to actually run for President as a Democrat with Bob Backlund as his VP on a platform of denuclearization and Medicare for All and a revival of the triangular trade but then they pulled Daniel Bryan out of the main event of Wrestlemania 20 and that was how he became a Republican. My scoop is longer than yours, therefore superior and more words-based.

I do understand that you're probably basing this on a game of telephone where (after being let go from Fox in large part because he had started the Proud Boys and literally the week after he encouraged his Proud Boys to use violence against protesters at NYU and after a decade of being a lovely white supremacist) he posted a video explaining that he "quit" Fox News because of Tyrus, in the sense that in this video (which I am linking for evidence but surely do discourage people from clicking) he says:
And then he spends another ten minutes calling pretty much everyone he can think of at Fox News a closet homo or an ugly bitch or a dumb bitch or an ugly dumb secret liberal lesbian bitch. I guess this means that the Funkasaurus bent time to create a monster, stranger things have happened like Enzo seeing King Kong Buddy rip up them turnbuckles when he was nine months old.

I mean its possible there's a bunch of closet cases at FOX News, doesn't strike me as a terribly supportive LGBTQIA environment. But the fact he thinks that somehow, that diminishes their credibility as pundits or on air personalities says a lot about him.

Funny thing is, Gavin goes really hard on minorities, the LGBQTIA community, and women, yet still gets really mad if you call him a white supremacist or a bigot.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
mods?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You think we'd turn on one of our own from Cobb County, Georgia? :cop:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Mar 26, 2019

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

all cats are beautiful

CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe

Holy poo poo, by 2019 standard this picture is like 16 different kinds of problematic! It really was a simpler time back then huh.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Davros1 posted:

Probably 26-ish, he's got too much hair to be any older

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
The secrets of containing THE HOG revealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JocXBpZqCIo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006