Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

'Space Jam 2' Books Summer 2021 Release Date

quote:

Warner Bros. on Thursday announced it will open the LeBron James pic on July 16, 2021. Black Panther filmmaker Ryan Coogler is teaming with James on the long-anticipated follow-up to the Michael Jordan-Bugs Bunny hit Space Jam (1996).

Coogler is producing Space Jam 2, which Terence Nance, who created HBO's Random Acts of Flynes, directing. It will be James' first starring role after a successful turn as a supporting character in the 2015 Amy Schumer comedy Trainwreck.

Does ToG have any tie-in promotions planned?

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

You know, I would eat it.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Scarodactyl posted:

Frankie works on it as needs demand and it depends somewhat on the other devs' schedules and whatnot. I wouldn't read too much into it.
Quick followup, I remembered to ask him during a stream, and he said he hasnt been working on it because his art is largely complete. No doubt still a lot of development to so but a good sign.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I can't believe I unbookmarked this thread 5 years ago and no news has come out in that time.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Bangley

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Bingy Bongy Boogy Bongy

Captain Queernabs
Dec 25, 2005

Fig. 1: bonehorse
Pillbug
I Believe

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
obvioulsy the release of space jam 2 presents a huge amount of canonical issues

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
ChimCharle

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
A fairly large woman hit me with a 2x4 and the bruise looks like a cyberdwarf. I am confident of the game showing up any time now.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

rodbeard posted:

I can't believe I unbookmarked this thread 5 years ago and no news has come out in that time.

What are you talking about? A release date was given and a promise was made.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
What can folks tell me about Frankie's new game?

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Discendo Vox posted:

What can folks tell me about Frankie's new game?

It'll be out before barkley 2

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Nosfereefer posted:

obvioulsy the release of space jam 2 presents a huge amount of canonical issues

canonical opportunities

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

MMF Freeway posted:

It'll be out before barkley 2

:laugh:

zinglon's ale
Nov 29, 2004

uh oh
if I looking for barkley
him name is hoopz barkley

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

im freaking the heck out posted:

A fairly large woman hit me with a 2x4 and the bruise looks like a cyberdwarf. I am confident of the game showing up any time now.

:pray:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Itty bitty barkley itty bitty boat

Black Balloon
Dec 28, 2008

The literal grumpiest

chuckley

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

im freaking the heck out posted:

Possibly in 8 years after you wake up from your blunt force induced coma.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

finally an update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bybfO8OnORA

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

The only enjoyment I've gotten from this game is confusing people at cons with my cyberdwarf body pillow.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

:prepop:

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

MISSING

$50 Reward

Responds to "Barkley"

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
Hmm.

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.
Apparently there's some interest and people looking into making a Space Jam 2 video game (since the movie is in fact releasing):

https://www.dualshockers.com/space-jam-2-dave-lang-iron-galaxy/

Here's the reddit (._. ) thread about it, where Barkley, SU&J: Gaiden is mentioned and not forgotten:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/au3adq/space_jam_2_is_releasing_in_2021_and_iron_galaxys/?st=jsjdx6q2&sh=9f2a0fcd

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

barkley. 2

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i'm barkley too

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

bar

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

2rkley

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
is it out yet

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
yes

Khorne
May 1, 2002
it's out in all our hearts

Ada
Apr 22, 2014

Practice proper gun's safety.
I played it. Wasn't very good. 7/10

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

for anybody curious: it's not. don't listen to this guy.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

No. 1 Apartheid Fan posted:

for anybody curious: it's not. don't listen to this guy.

minority report: it is, please listen to me

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

please refer to

Chef Boyardee posted:

will there be joke's ?
NO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

bnattle