Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Memento posted:

edit: thank you Google Translate

he certainly is :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if that Fame MMA card actually goes down, I'll be all over that. Looks like a fun afternoon of garbagefights between pretty people.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Memento posted:

And in the VIP room, we have Adam Z, and, uhh, Also Adam Z!

Why don't you just got by Adam Z instead of Adam Zdrojkowski?

No way, why should I change! He's the one who sucks!

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/austinlingo/status/1104562085118263296

lmao what the gently caress

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

this is the future

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/MMARoasted/status/1104577693553573888

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

That ring is damned tiny

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

This is very stupid and I want to see it

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I like how 1 step back and you're against the fence.

mewse
May 2, 2006

gently caress that, my new fight promotion will have a ring with only two sides

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

One foot in the tire, one foot out.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

MMA Battle Royale where the ring gets progressively smaller and weapons and body armor are scattered throughout

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Mr. Carlisle posted:

MMA Battle Royale where the ring gets progressively smaller and weapons and body armor are scattered throughout

There could be something to a ring that tightens between rounds... Dunno about the safety logistics, but that could make fights escalate weirdly.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Imagine Randy Couture in a cage where youre never more than 6 feet from being shoved in a corner.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

every fight will be the ref breaking up a grappling match against a corner.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

I remember when Dada did this a few years back, with an event that was allegedly going to take place on a luxury yacht (most likely a trash barge) off the coast of Miami, but then bad weather forced them to hold it in a warehouse. I'll have to dig through and see what fights I still have saved

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

The Trigon is just a ripoff of Steve Blackman's Lion's Den cage.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

coconono posted:

every fight will be the ref breaking up a grappling match against a corner.

I didn't even think about the ref, surely he would get in the way 100 times as often in a space that is smaller and has sharper corners?

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
It's the only way to fight
In guard
Who needs a ref? Two men enter, both men gas

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

There could be something to a ring that tightens between rounds... Dunno about the safety logistics, but that could make fights escalate weirdly.

Yamma was too traumatising to even joke about such innovations

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

The perfect MMA promotion would have a smoke-filled moat surrounding it.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

CommonShore posted:

The perfect MMA promotion would have a smoke-filled moat surrounding it.

So...Yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w1-HxNPYDI

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I think YAMMA Pit had the right idea. Just take one of those empty circle pools dudes skateboard in and fight in that.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

:hai:

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Just pay someone a bunch of money to make a life size Final Destination, everyone who played Melee is like 30 now and can afford to chip in a few bucks

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
https://twitter.com/sagenorthcutt/status/1105260072916013056

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Sage is wearing those paste on googly eyes.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

someone switch his eyes with the dog's eyes

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

"In this photo, you can clearly see the continuation of the decline of the subject's sanity."

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

someone switch his eyes with the dog's eyes

https://twitter.com/BrutusIL/status/1105304387986051073

I might regret this later but oh well

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

aaaaaaaaaahhhhh

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

coconono posted:

I think YAMMA Pit had the right idea. Just take one of those empty circle pools dudes skateboard in and fight in that.

Lionheart is the best base for mma

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

old.flv posted:

gleaming the cube KO

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

old.flv posted:

But hes not releasing the lionheart :(

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

totally normal pose

https://twitter.com/sagenorthcutt/status/1106759225462513664

also, poo poo, didn't realize sage is fighting cosmo alexandre for his one debut. dude's a solid kickboxer, so it'll be interesting to see if sage goes straight for grappling

also, alexandre's nickname is "good boy" which really belongs to sage the human puppy

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

totally normal pose

https://twitter.com/sagenorthcutt/status/1106759225462513664

also, poo poo, didn't realize sage is fighting cosmo alexandre for his one debut. dude's a solid kickboxer, so it'll be interesting to see if sage goes straight for grappling

also, alexandre's nickname is "good boy" which really belongs to sage the human puppy

His weight has to be mostly on his feet there right? Otherwise he'd just fall backwards? I spent far too long looking at the loving shadow on the wall trying to figure out if that's an undoctored pic. Also I couldn't think of a funny photoshop STONE COLD 64 WHERE ARE YOU???

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

i mean, can't go wrong with just always giving him those lazor eyes that his dog has

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Brut posted:

His weight has to be mostly on his feet there right? Otherwise he'd just fall backwards? I spent far too long looking at the loving shadow on the wall trying to figure out if that's an undoctored pic. Also I couldn't think of a funny photoshop STONE COLD 64 WHERE ARE YOU???
I think where he's sitting has a supported path to the ground. And then he's leaning to his left onto his left foot.

What I want to know is what brand that shoe is.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

kimbo305 posted:

I think where he's sitting has a supported path to the ground. And then he's leaning to his left onto his left foot.

What I want to know is what brand that shoe is.

Those are the new Labrada Nutrition 5s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
It's the only way to fight
In guard

Brut posted: