Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Cobbler, talking about their job on the first date: "you know you can tell a lot about someone by looking at their shoes"

Me, in my 5 year old weather beaten cross-trainers nodding in approval but secretly very self conscious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I wasn't expecting him to have such strong opinions about elves.

Korean Boomhauer
if they’re into some freaky stuff then after ur date u can go back to their place and have corn on the cob

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I have 1 leg longer than the other so I drag it ever so slightly. The bottom of my right shoe is completely flat and these are only 6 months old want to see? My left shoe has all the grips still on.

*puts leg on top of fancy dinner table mid meal so they can see the bottom of my shoe*

wait why are you leaving?

sig by owlhawk911

vanisher

First off, no I cant repair your broken purse Janet, I repair shoes not purses. Oh, you think its the same thing since they are both leather? This purse is not leather, its polyurethane sprayed on fabric and treated to appear like leather, if this were a shoe I would burn it. Second off just what am I supposed to hammer my little cobbler shoe nails into, hmm? The plastic shell part holding this thing together? I take my craft seriously, Janet.

pixaal

Can you make a shoe that we can eat soup out of? That might be fun

sig by owlhawk911

kalel

Show me your peach baby :cheeky:

vanisher

Using my cobbler girlfriends leather shears to open one of those plastic shell containers hoping she doesn't find out

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

pixaal posted:

Can you make a shoe that we can eat soup out of? That might be fun

pixaal

You have a bean shoe, but what about a sausage soup shoe? What am I supposed to eat chicken noodle out of dammit! Be thankful chowder only ever goes in a bread bowl or we wouldn't have dinner.

sig by owlhawk911

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

kalel

imagine trying to fit them on like normal. you know that would feel amazing for the first five seconds

pixaal

SciFiDownBeat posted:

imagine trying to fit them on like normal. you know that would feel amazing for the first five seconds

then it would get really gross then slimy, then cold followed by shame and sadness

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

*takes a bite out of the shoe*

This isn't a bread bowl!

I don't think this is going to work out, look we tried, it's me not you. I'm going to go make up with that baker.

sig by owlhawk911

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
This scrap of leather in his pocket---it has trace amounts of tritium in it, so he must have been fixing shoes after the 1940s.

Zeluth

by Fluffdaddy
One leg may be bigger than the other. The hobbler.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

SciFiDownBeat posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/chefkurr...r%3D1219%23pti1

Karate Bastard

I don't think I could date a cobbler. They're super racist.

no w8 thats hittler

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

:pervert:

google THIS

I'm sorry, but this just isn't working out. It's not you, it's me. No, it's not your a la mode, your a la mode is some of the best I've ever had, it's just...you're apple, and I'm a peach kind of guy.

Goons Are Gifts

Well yes, I have just the right shoe for you to fit in. :grin:

pixaal

Karate Bastard posted:

I don't think I could date a cobbler. They're super racist.

no w8 thats hittler

don't like you'd date Peach Cobbler

sig by owlhawk911

bird.

me, at a cafe with a slice of blueberry cobbler: "hey baby hows it going?" *a coconut rolls by on the sidewalk, i suddenly duck below the table for a moment and come back up* "what? oh nothing, there was a quarter. you know my favorite thing about blueberries...."

vanisher

"So things are getting pretty serious with that cobbler? You been seeing them for what, a year now? Thinking of settling down?"

"You don't marry a cobbler. You marry a coconut."

Manifisto

BrownianMotion posted:

me, at a cafe with a slice of blueberry cobbler: "hey baby hows it going?" *a coconut rolls by on the sidewalk, i suddenly duck below the table for a moment and come back up* "what? oh nothing, there was a quarter. you know my favorite thing about blueberries...."

vanisher posted:

"So things are getting pretty serious with that cobbler? You been seeing them for what, a year now? Thinking of settling down?"

"You don't marry a cobbler. You marry a coconut."

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.
What about dating a ghost?

Goons Are Gifts

phantump21 posted:

What about dating a ghost?

Ghosts are soup, so this would turn out weird

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.

Goons Are Great posted:

I am NOT soup! I'm made of ectoplasm. I think. Not sure what Phantump are made of. But I'm not soup.

pixaal

Goons Are Great posted:

Ghost goes into the soup shoe. Ghosts and cobblers go together well

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.

pixaal posted:

Ghost goes into the soup shoe. Ghosts and cobblers go together well

I am not soup. I may be dead but I have feelings.

vanisher

Is cobbler a soup or a bread bowl

Farecoal

There he go

BrownianMotion posted:

"ill have the bahn mi- I mean a reuben! no wait, peachy, come back!!"

Robot Made of Meat

phantump21 posted:

I am NOT soup! I'm made of ectoplasm. I think. Not sure what Phantump are made of. But I'm not soup.

Ectoplasm soup.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.

ew no. don't make me into soup. I'm just a kid.

kalel

BrownianMotion posted:

Goons Are Great posted:

Thanks for reminding me about these threads

pixaal

phantump21 posted:

I am not soup. I may be dead but I have feelings.

Sorry we decided around Halloween that ghosts were a type of soup. You'll have to wait until the next one to change the category :ohdear:

sig by owlhawk911

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

Is cobbler a soup or a bread bowl

A cobbler is a soup in a bread bowl

phantump21 posted:

Ghosts are in fact a soup

Robot Made of Meat

Aren't we all soup, though? Is that bad?

AFAIK, I am a robotic soup made of meat.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Aren't we all soup, though? Is that bad?

AFAIK, I am a robotic soup made of meat.

Where is your bread bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

Ghosts are in fact a soup