Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ultrafilter posted:

It looks like she's phasing through the wall.

That's not very realistic :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

The Bloop posted:

That's not very realistic :mad:

I just took one of the first GIS results, I have the comics and I don't remember her being able to phase through matter. She was more like a super-regenerative sentient zombie. Time to read them again

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

HAmbONE posted:

I just took one of the first GIS results, I have the comics and I don't remember her being able to phase through matter. She was more like a super-regenerative sentient zombie. Time to read them again

She's a ghost for a bit in her mini that came out after X-Statix ended.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Made me laugh, I think I’m getting old.

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl

Hexyflexy posted:

Made me laugh, I think I’m getting old.

Nah, that's pissed off cow's expression is pretty funny

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.

I'm imagining Charles Boyce reading this and doing the ??? face from Three Word Phrase.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Yeah I completely forgot about U-Go Girl because when I think of X people and Allred I immediately think of Dead Girl.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

(SMBC)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

:hmmyes:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Yea, no, not clicking that link.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Hey everyone let's post our favorite xkcd and ctrl-alt-delete panels!!

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

T-man posted:

No!

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

T-man posted:

My apologies for foisting an Insufficiently Hipster comic upon your baby-soft virgin goony eyes. I will be sure to post only the most unknown, artisanal comics, like *checks last several pages* One Piece and literal Marvel Comics.

SneezeOfTheDecade has a new favorite as of 04:42 on Mar 16, 2019

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

T-man posted:

https://goatkcd.com/random/

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Besesoth posted:

My apologies for foisting an Insufficiently Hipster comic upon your baby-soft virgin goony eyes. I will be sure to post only the most unknown, artisanal comics, like *checks last several pages* One Piece and literal Marvel Comics.

i was agreeing with the comic you posted so idk why youre mad at me

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Besesoth posted:

Hey, don't quote me in this. I like SMBC and was just making a stupid joke riffing on the comic.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Krankenstyle posted:

i was agreeing with the comic you posted so idk why youre mad at me

frankenfreak posted:

Hey, don't quote me in this. I like SMBC and was just making a stupid joke riffing on the comic.

sorry! :negative:

I tend only to see :hmmyes: in mockery and I thought you meant you weren't clicking on the source link I provided. :sigh:

SneezeOfTheDecade has a new favorite as of 04:47 on Mar 16, 2019

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

frankenfreak posted:

I also like SMBC, but you have to admit it's xkcd for humanities majors. :V

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

T-man posted:

I also like SMBC, but you have to admit it's xkcd for humanities majors. :V

Nah, it's funny and genuinely makes a point, while xkcd just sucks

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Besesoth posted:

sorry! :negative:

I tend only to see :hmmyes: in mockery and I thought you meant you weren't clicking on the source link I provided. :sigh:

to me its more a "agreed, thats pretty funny"

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
SMBC guy can only draw heads from two angles and three expressions but at least he draws them

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I liked it better in its first years where it was mostly a single panel comic with the text written under it being the punchline. As opposed to "several panels with an enormous amount of words, last panel has the punchline". I guess I just don't have the patience for more than 4 panels.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Mierenneuker posted:

I liked it better in its first years where it was mostly a single panel comic with the text written under it being the punchline. As opposed to "several panels with an enormous amount of words, last panel has the punchline". I guess I just don't have the patience for more than 4 panels.

Your loss

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Edit: Oh, I think I made the same joke here.

Mierenneuker has a new favorite as of 16:42 on Mar 16, 2019

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

modedit due to especially lovely content

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has a new favorite as of 03:50 on Mar 18, 2019

Lightbulb Grease
Aug 9, 2006

Oh, hi girls. Tom Cruise here.
Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/bransonreese/status/810172888083025920
https://twitter.com/bransonreese/status/816510808406507522
https://twitter.com/bransonreese/status/846210200575119361
https://twitter.com/bransonreese/status/821396843653427201

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Wow, what a comeback!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Normally I'll defend a wizard master post but there's a lovely pedo joke and a racist hole in there, D-

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Saw the first comic, my eyes moved left to see the username, and sure enough

Welcome back.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
every time there's a wizard post I read the first comic and do a "???" then scroll back up and find the name like a horrible rotten kinder egg

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I imagine this is how Batman feels when he looks up to the camera and goes The Penguin........

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-
I post Extra Fabulous too much but I don't care enough to stop.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

No such thing as too much Extra Fabulous.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

What a legend

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

These own and I can't not read them in Rollins' voice. Someone else did a comic a while back about Rollins and Glen Danzig living together as boyfriends that was mostly terrible. The one good part was a review where Rollins said that he wasn't sure if Danzing knew about the comic, but if he did he'd probably try to get beaten up by fight the author.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/SchneidRemarks/status/1107480953855901697?s=19

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

dawwwww :3:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Wild T posted:

These own and I can't not read them in Rollins' voice. Someone else did a comic a while back about Rollins and Glen Danzig living together as boyfriends that was mostly terrible. The one good part was a review where Rollins said that he wasn't sure if Danzing knew about the comic, but if he did he'd probably try to get beaten up by fight the author.

Henry took in good cheer, even if he stated he wouldn't read it.
Danzig reacted in shock and anger IIRC.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

They didn't have pizza shops during the age of Vikings. This comic is horseshit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Who What Now posted:

They didn't have pizza shops during the age of Vikings. This comic is horseshit!

It's a post apocalyptic world like B.C. or The Flintstones or Marmaduke.