Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

*mechanical servo noises as 9 foot tall Mecha-Thurman clomps sexily into frame*

“WEE, WERE ONN, A BREEEAAK”

*steam vents from neck holes*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I'm a ravenclaw phoebe OP.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Oh sorry thought this was the evil wizard thread.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

shut up blegum posted:

Hi Chandler's gay dad

Chandler dad couldn't BE more gay, so what

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB2XhTFGjtg

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
I hate people that I meet in real life that try so hard to be and act quirky like pheobe. Men included.

naem
May 29, 2011

I love you ultrabitch

naem
May 29, 2011

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
now thats what im talkin about

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

every time i've watched it i swear pheobe is giving up her contrived ethics in a wacky way

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Defenistrator posted:

I hate people that I meet in real life that try so hard to be and act quirky like pheobe. Men included.

Most people grow out of that in highschool but that doesn't erase the poo poo you've seen :staredog:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Defenistrator posted:

Everyone in LA.

Non Poster
Jan 26, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
Call the cops, Im gonna kill Ross

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ross was great in band of brothers.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Lol she’s looking around like “where’s my rear end, someone stole my butt!”

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
Remember when Chandler gets roommate Eddie who makes dried fruit and is a legit psychopath

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It must suck to be a professional bit actor and know that Gunther prick is going to outearn you without getting out of bed.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It must suck to be a professional bit actor and know that Gunther prick is going to outearn you without getting out of bed.

Gunther was the best of the Friends.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

trash person posted:

Remember when Chandler gets roommate Eddie who makes dried fruit and is a legit psychopath

And then shows up on Joeys show as another character.

He's also The Other Adam Goldberg.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

trash person posted:

eddie was amazing

best chracters

1)chanfler
2) gunther
3) eddie
4) oheobes brither

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Janice was the hottest one.

Don't @ me

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

What does F.R.I.E.N.D.S stand for????

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
matthew perry was a super cutie back in the day and its sad how life was so rough for him

(no homo)

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

peanut posted:

What does F.R.I.E.N.D.S stand for????

Foebe
Ross
mIss chanandler bong
rachel greEn
miss chaNandler bong
miss chananDler bong
rosS

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

matthew perry was a super cutie back in the day and its sad how life was so rough for him

(no homo)

There was a level in F*R*I*E*N*D*S: True Friends where Chandler actually gets addicted to pills and
Ross has to escape from the zoo with him to get him off of them. The game played it comical, but it's weird that it came so close to reality.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I'm pretty tyy sure someone did an analysis of the friends lifestyles and they all needed to be earning like $250k a year to live the way they do.

Probably single handedly responsible for more sad idiots moving to new York prepped for failure than any other media.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Outrail posted:

I'm pretty tyy sure someone did an analysis of the friends lifestyles and they all needed to be earning like $250k a year to live the way they do.

Probably single handedly responsible for more sad idiots moving to new York prepped for failure than any other media.

The apartnemnt is rent controlled !!!!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Outrail posted:

If it makes you feel better, 4/6 of them comes from rich families and Chandler canonically pay Joey's part of the rent for that sweet sweet italian rear end.

Thunder Sheep
Apr 3, 2009

Ah, finally a F.R.I.E.N.D.S megathread

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Step away from the duck.

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

Vodka is just awesome water
My wife is making me watch this. Almost every day I am forced to sit there and be tortured by a few episodes.
She thinks its the greatest thing in the world and I don't have the balls to tell her anything else. It's a slow torture, season by season.
I think I am on season 5 or something like that. is there any hope for this show? does it get better?

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

ragedx posted:

My wife is making me watch this. Almost every day I am forced to sit there and be tortured by a few episodes.
She thinks its the greatest thing in the world and I don't have the balls to tell her anything else. It's a slow torture, season by season.
I think I am on season 5 or something like that. is there any hope for this show? does it get better?

ross slowly becomes an actual psychopath

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

ragedx posted:

The friends become worse caricatures of human beings than they were in the earlier seasons

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Just be glad she's not making you watch Joey

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Nonviolent J posted:

Just be glad she's not making you watch Joey

Please, nobody watched Joey, not even the guy who played Joey.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

big trivia FAIL posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H6Ux3l75Rc

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I guess when you're working with poo poo even the sendups have a low ceiling.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

big trivia FAIL posted:

A twisted, one season only, R rated Netflix version of friends with the original actors would be loving great. I'd watch the hell out of Ross and Monica cooking Francine or whoever annoying voice chick was while Chandler cries in his straight jacket. Methed out Rachel becomes a shattered shell of a person when she finds out what Ross really did while they were on a break before being eaten by a Gunther. Joey sinks to murderous new lows to land that audition. Pheobe remains unchanged and unaware of everything.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
chandler was getting $1,000,000 per episode, do not mourn for chandler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Outrail posted:

Pheobe remains unchanged and unaware of everything.

lol