Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I loved what they did in that episode and I hope that they produce at least two more cours for this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

aaaaaah that was so good

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.
Now that the Episode is finally out (and it rocked, hell yeah!), and 45 has been adapted at last (:woop:), I can post this "/a reacts" video featuring random anons reacting to Chapter 45, which was live translated for them. It's a pretty good vid:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iFbHX32HwUg3vhQ1EN18QU0fkd0vnZaU/view

Also, the ED this time contains a tease for a main character who made their debut long after the fireworks arc was over.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Folt The Bolt posted:

Now that the Episode is finally out (and it rocked, hell yeah!), and 45 has been adapted at last (:woop:), I can post this "/a reacts" video featuring random anons reacting to Chapter 45, which was live translated for them. It's a pretty good vid:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iFbHX32HwUg3vhQ1EN18QU0fkd0vnZaU/view

Also, the ED this time contains a tease for a main character who made their debut long after the fireworks arc was over.

Ha, thought the channel had got nuked. Thank you again, Jag.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

So there's going to be a second season, right?

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Electric Phantasm posted:

How many romcoms get a second season? :negative:

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

We do not know. :(

I really hope it will get a second season though, as long as it's the same people working on it.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Assuredly.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I loved this show, it never failed to leave me feeling happy after watching an episode. I initially thought it was going to be another comedy anime that focused too much on one specific gag and got stale after a couple episodes. But each episode came with a different set of good natured goofs that not only kept the humor fresh but also added to the characters. I really like everyone in this show, even Ishigami, potential future MRA gamergater that he is. Besides that one episode that spent like a full minute on a teenage girl undressing to take a bath, I don't have any issues with this show.

Still, this season has been great, so much so that, even as much as I loved this show, I'd say it's my third favorite of the season (Promised Neverland and Mob Psycho s2 being my other 2).

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Dunno if crunchyroll's mobile app is just a giant pile of poo poo or what, my queue still says 11 videos and the latest one is episode 11, but it's there in the video list, it just won't load. What's going on?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Dabir posted:

Dunno if crunchyroll's mobile app is just a giant pile of poo poo or what, my queue still says 11 videos and the latest one is episode 11, but it's there in the video list, it just won't load. What's going on?

I like the app, but weird poo poo like that happens so you either have to wait or watch it through a browser. If it's not showing up on the site for you here's a tweet with a direct link.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/1112024561883799552

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
I love these dweebs so much, I'm going to miss them and I hope there's a Season 2 in not too long. This is the second Winter season in a row that's had an anime that will likely turn out to be my favorite for the year, the last one being A Place Further than the Universe.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

9.9/10 needs more Chika Dance ED. Easily the best show A-1 has ever made (thanks to a Shaft guy).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcNWbZIvA2U

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Mar 30, 2019

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
That was such an amazing adaptation. I really hope we'll get a second season somewhere down the line.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

We need season 2 cause we need animated Iino

Adaptation was about as close to perfect as you can get, 10/10.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

presented by Miyuki Shirogane

Welp, that's it. I'm dead.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
This show was awesome and I want more of it. Gonna read the poo poo out of this manga

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
There had better be a second season, because I need more Kei Shirogane and a LOT more Papa Shirogane.

And yes of course Iino.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dangerous Person posted:

This show was awesome and I want more of it. Gonna read the poo poo out of this manga

Give us your ongoing impressions in the manga thread!

Your reaction to the latest arc is going to be amazing. :allears:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
That loving rocked.

My reactions from the sections:
  • First section :cry:
  • Second section :syoon:
  • Third section :mmmhmm: :cawg:
I need more of these dorks animated in my life.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Pharohman777 posted:

What do you recommend? Is this one of those series I should just go back to the beginning or is there any sort of decent cut off point

CandyCrazy
Oct 20, 2012

For people planning to read the manga now, the anime skipped chapters 2, 3, 4, 5.5, 10, 13, 15, 22, 27.5, 30, 32, and 36, and ended on 46, so if you don't want to reread the chapters which were already adapted, read those and start with 47.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Aaaaaand thank you

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Also please remember to steer clear of posting about spoilers here, if possible. If you want to talk shop about the manga, the manga thread is over here.

CandyCrazy
Oct 20, 2012

Pharohman777 posted:

I enjoy reading reactions, but the manga thread has unmarked spoilers for new chapters, so people should avoid it until they're up to date (ch. 143, currently).

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Wark Say posted:

Also please remember to steer clear of posting about spoilers here, if possible. If you want to talk shop about the manga, the manga thread is over here.
We can however talk about how amazing Konomi Kohara is as a Seiyuu. :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCNUGCr-MWA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy1IPqEZhjU

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Mar 30, 2019

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
What a fun adaptation of a great manga. They couldn't leave us with that little reset button ending without a season 2 forthcoming, could they?

Also, might be time for a new av. I wonder if there's any good detective Fujiwara fan art out there.

Wark Say posted:

People were shockingly good about this, I thought. Most other places online had people "subtly" spoiling just about everything.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
For real, best behaved goons in this forum. :3:

Grouchio posted:

We can however talk about how amazing Konomi Kohara is as a Seiyuu. :allears:
She was legit great. All the little (and not so little!) noises she makes also added a bunch. Though pretty much everyone knocked it out of the park.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

I laughed so hard at the driver joke. Time to shift into maximum overdrive for one of my people!

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Wark Say posted:

For real, best behaved goons in this forum. :3:

She was legit great. All the little (and not so little!) noises she makes also added a bunch. Though pretty much everyone knocked it out of the park.

Yeah. Pretty much every VA was amazing in this one. Particular shout-out to Aoi Koga (Kaguya's VA) who did amazing in what will likely be her star-making role.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

It can be said now, that the ED was an abstract version of the fireworks arc the whole time

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

CandyCrazy posted:

For people planning to read the manga now, the anime skipped chapters 2, 3, 4, 5.5, 10, 13, 15, 22, 27.5, 30, 32, and 36, and ended on 46, so if you don't want to reread the chapters which were already adapted, read those and start with 47.

Thanks for this! Loved this whole season and jonesing hard for more.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

El Burbo posted:

It can be said now, that the ED was an abstract version of the fireworks arc the whole time

:aaaaa:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

CandyCrazy posted:

Extremely sad we didn't get the Chika vs Ai chapter.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Sindai posted:

Extremely sad we didn't get the Chika vs Ai chapter.

Reallycoolname
Feb 26, 2008

Take a look! It's in a book!
The good news is that plenty of the chapters are more or less detached from the plot, so they're still perfectly viable for animating.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I'll be expecting an OVA or two for some of the missed chapters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

https://twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/1113581736770854913
Look at these cute idiots.