Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should you always side with?
This poll is closed.
Labor 28 66.67%
:gop: 3 7.14%
...THE BIG DOG! 11 26.19%
Total: 42 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
:lol: man WWE keeps finding more and more ways to turn Demon Finn into a joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lmfao

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Remember when Finn beat these dudes with out the stupid paint gimmick?

Now he's wearing blackface to intimidate two black men, smh finn

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

but I super wanna know what brand it was

I actually had to look it up because I had no idea, and it's actually a Denmark based company so there's obviously gonna be another associated carbon footprint to deal with. I'm sure there are more local alternatives to check out though:

http://www.funkyfields.dk/

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Good god that's so cheesy

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

RealFoxy posted:

That noise he made while sticking out his tongue is the second unintentionally hilarious thing tonight

Agghhahhhhh :P

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Why does the Demon have to be some actual magical being and not just something he does from time to time for fun?

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
this is like the opposite of the lick it up video with an equally hilarious result

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
It's been so many years and no one has gotten through to him that the do rag of hobby cloth looks so bad.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

WWE managed to make the demon more laughable than Bray as Sister Abigail

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Just to be clear, I'm not opposed to meat at all, I just welcome any chance to reduce the pretty ludicrous levels of farming required to meet our meat demands, and the huge environmetal impact it causes.
i think that's awesome and i agree but i am very selfish about my meats so the idea that something else exists that is similar blows my mind. all the fake meat products I eat that "taste like the real thing" are lies

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I particularly liked the billowing smoke, reminiscent of the Undertaker's limousine to Hell the dank dimension

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Based on the tongue, he's not just any Demon! HE'S THE KISS DEMON!

(the hiss was dumb but I don't care, Demon Finn is great)

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Instead of Demon Finn that should have changed to the Skyrim opening that's how you get the meme fans in.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Lashley and Lio looked at each other like they were in a scooby doo movie instead of being actually afraid

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Rhonne posted:

Why does the Demon have to be some actual magical being and not just something he does from time to time for fun?

remember when Finn went: yeah the paints just a gimmick, it ain't magic, just a mind frame after Bray said he was just a man?

Well it's magic again and also him needing to be the Demon against Brock would have been a crutch, but for Bobby after losing the title well, uhhhhh

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
For once Lashley's expression is appropriate.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SatansOnion posted:

I particularly liked the billowing smoke, reminiscent of the Undertaker's limousine to Hell the dank dimension

Teddy Long never truly recovered from The Undertaker's weed limo, but perhaps... perhaps he didn't want to?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

I actually had to look it up because I had no idea, and it's actually a Denmark based company so there's obviously gonna be another associated carbon footprint to deal with. I'm sure there are more local alternatives to check out though:

http://www.funkyfields.dk/

dude you're always gonna have some drawback. It's still somethin'. I've had that one. It's pretty aces

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Demon Balor should've been booked as a "last resort" character, like play it up like Finn can't control it and it only comes out in truly crazy, desperate situations

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Despite beating Bobby and his squad, sometimes in 2 on 1 handicap matches now he needs the Demon. No, not for the World Title against Brock Lesner, for the IC title against a guy he's beat a dozen times

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Matches Finn Balor has used the Demon for: Bobby Lashley, Baron Corbin, Bray Wyatt

Matches Finn Balor has not used the Demon for: Every meaningful match he's been in on the main roster

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Demon Balor should show up only in mirrors and sometimes while Finn is wrestling the Demon can be on commentary and shout pointers at him.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Professor Funk posted:

Matches Finn Balor has used the Demon for: Baron Corbin
to be fair, that owned

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Gronk is known for playing on the White Supremacist team.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Jerusalem posted:

There it is, the best thing I'll read all week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c3LmBIxn50

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

No Irish Need Imply posted:

to be fair, that owned

it did

Demon entrance at Mania will own too, tbf

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

No pop for Rey.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Finn wanted to contain the demon, but he got to Dante's section in DMC5

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Oh gently caress there's 20 minutes left and this is supposed to be the main event

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

:emptyquote:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh my loving GODDDDDD :lol:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
GOOD GOD

d8uv
Sep 17, 2005

DO NOT EAT
Grimey Drawer

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Demon Balor should've been booked as a "last resort" character, like play it up like Finn can't control it and it only comes out in truly crazy, desperate situations

i agree, i also think it should be a surprise. my partner is a huge finn mark so he looks forward to every ppv finn match because this one could the one where the demon comes out

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

d8uv posted:

i agree, i also think it should be a surprise. my partner is a huge finn mark so he looks forward to every ppv finn match because this one could the one where the demon comes out

This is why bringing out to squash Corbin ruled

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Oh my loving GODDDDDD :lol:
wwe discussion is going quackers

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hello, ladies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Thank you so much