Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Toalpaz posted:

This is what I took to mean that you weren't joking? Also you keep saying you would vote me and never said it was a joke?

it was a joke. i didnt comment on it because the next time i came back to the thread it was long done.

also, your posts over the course of the day (long since those dumb jokephase posts) are the reason why I think you are scum. your reasoning is weird, i agree with merk that you couldn't have reasonably believed the fisk thing, and you are my #1 scumread atm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Jon Joe posted:

Fisk merk would like you to chime in thanks

:emptyquote:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Toalpaz posted:

Someone who town shouldn't lunch anyways because there's no info. So Im not accidentally pardoning scum who could be up for lunch.

aaaahh ok

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

George Kansas posted:

it was a joke. i didnt comment on it because the next time i came back to the thread it was long done.

also, your posts over the course of the day (long since those dumb jokephase posts) are the reason why I think you are scum. your reasoning is weird, i agree with merk that you couldn't have reasonably believed the fisk thing, and you are my #1 scumread atm.

My reasoning on what George Kansas? What conclusions have I come to that are unreasonable? Do you think Fisk had a good reason for pushing me? If so point to his good reason. Do you think that him pushing me because of my pardoning powers, and asking for a thunderdome was a coincidence? If so explain why? Lmao.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
30 minutes until deadline let’s do infi or fool

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

##vote infinitum

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Fisk wanted to see if I was lying about my pardoning powers, now that I used them he's exited from thread alongside merk so that they don't have to offer a reason for unvoting/not interacting with the doc claim.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
i mean we've also had multiple people who've gone silent all day, like almost a full day now, most of whom were pretty active yesterday.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

sure whatever ##vote infinitum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Toal is scum and isn't even trying to hide it

I will no lynch rather than lynch someone else and idc if yall melt down over it

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##vote Infinitum

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Wait
##vote jonjoe

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Jon Joe posted:

30 minutes until deadline let’s do infi or fool

did you say earlier that you were going to stop pushing this dichotomy?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Toal is scum and isn't even trying to hide it

I will no lynch rather than lynch someone else and idc if yall melt down over it

This isn’t even good player if you are toal’s luncher

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Gonna be honest - i haven't been able to catch up for today.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

kaschei posted:

Wait
##vote jonjoe

..... just because or....?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Amoeba I claimed town doc fyi. just so you know.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jon Joe posted:

This isn’t even good player if you are toal’s luncher

It's good play if toal is scum, which they are. Morons sloughing about at deadline doesn't change that and if they can't read it in the plain as day late hour scrambling there's no fixing them

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

and now toal's trying to draw out a claim as they near death. it's easy af to read

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

You've offered no content fisk, you're unbelievably dogged and if you're town it's hurting your ability to win the game hth.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Jonathan Fisk posted:

It's good play if toal is scum, which they are. Morons sloughing about at deadline doesn't change that and if they can't read it in the plain as day late hour scrambling there's no fixing them

Do not vote d1 doc claim. Unless you want to claim n0 cop in seriousness then I literally won’t have it.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

Amoeba I claimed town doc fyi. just so you know.

Yeah i saw something about that. What was the thing about the item being proved?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

You've offered no content fisk, you're unbelievably dogged and if you're town it's hurting your ability to win the game hth.

nobody here is stupid enough to believe you

and you arent stupid enough to believe this

so i don't care

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Jonathan Fisk posted:

let's lynch toalpaz and force a self pardon

##vote toalpaz

here's fisks case. lmao

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Amoeba102 posted:

Yeah i saw something about that. What was the thing about the item being proved?

Its in votefinder. SOLUS LUNES IS PARDONED.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

toal's claim is obviously fake and meant to salvage a lynch by outing the real doctor

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

toal your glib posting doesn't hide your internal meltdown, try harder

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

toal scum for sure, jon joe possibly teammate, solus might be scum but that's wifom

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Jonathan Fisk posted:

A lynch on toalpaz checks the validity of the item claim, truth checks toalpaz, and takes out the pardon item if it exists

It also adds some clarity to the consternation

Here's some more Fisk, and it really highlights the shifting goalposts that his vote and lunch choices involve.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Jonathan Fisk posted:

toal's claim is obviously fake and meant to salvage a lynch by outing the real doctor

When has this ever been sufficient speculation to vote a d1 doc claim. It’s objectively best to move past it and discuss tomorrow when we don’t have the deadline breathing down our neck.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

##VOTE JONATHIN FISK

THIS IS ALL I CAN DO ON MY PHONE

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

@Hal, Opop, AA

you know those times where people are like "ooh taste is mean and he doesn't have a case ignore him" and then i'm right

this is one of those times

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

HHAHAHHA YOU ARE JESTER HAHHAHAA YOURE TRYING SO HARD AHHAHAHA

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Amoeba102 posted:

##VOTE JONATHIN FISK

this is as good as throwing your vote away, wtf

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Amoeba102 posted:

##VOTE JONATHIN FISK

Why

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

HHAHAHHA YOU ARE JESTER HAHHAHAA YOURE TRYING SO HARD AHHAHAHA

mush mouth take the meds

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Dick Bastardly posted:

..... just because or....?
It's a lot of gut from his attitude responding to criticism. Maybe he just read a book about influencing people but it's always "ok, but" and never "no." Not wanting to engage with people who disagree with him. Not saying he doesn't respond (compulsively!) but those responses don't provoke anything, don't go anywhere.

Rereading him to put together a -10 minute case maybe there's just a lot of stuff to ping me

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

kaschei posted:

It's a lot of gut from his attitude responding to criticism. Maybe he just read a book about influencing people but it's always "ok, but" and never "no." Not wanting to engage with people who disagree with him. Not saying he doesn't respond (compulsively!) but those responses don't provoke anything, don't go anywhere.

Rereading him to put together a -10 minute case maybe there's just a lot of stuff to ping me

Oh actually I am trying to be a better communicator, you got me there

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

kaschei posted:

yeah, he's almost certainly scum with toalpaz. If you help me lynch toal today I'll ride out on jj until im dead irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Wel i haven't read wtf has been going on, but from before my suss is on opop and fisk and fisk was worse for coattail riding