Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Amoeba102 posted:

Wel i haven't read wtf has been going on, but from before my suss is on opop and fisk and fisk was worse for coattail riding

It’s 20 till deadline and given current participation the only realistic outcomes are infi or toal - and toal claimed doc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Amoeba102 posted:

Wel i haven't read wtf has been going on, but from before my suss is on opop and fisk and fisk was worse for coattail riding

lol read the game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

toal's claim is so obviously fake my only conclusion is that failing a severe blow to the head jon joe is on their scum team

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Fisk I feel like we have mentally diverged in a very specific way and it isn’t because either of us are scum

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Where da gently caress is merk

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Fisk what happened to those reasons? You know the power is real so I wasn't lying about that. shouldn't that increase your trust in me?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jon Joe posted:

Fisk I feel like we have mentally diverged in a very specific way and it isn’t because either of us are scum

would you call it a townie slapfight

vote toalpaz and show me you're town.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I'm trying to eat and read - but I'm only on a phone so it's a little s l ow to do both

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Infinitum (4): merk, merk, SolusLunes, Toalpaz, merk, merk, Toalpaz, Dick Bastardly, Toalpaz, Jon Joe, Toalpaz, Dick Bastardly, kaschei, Toalpaz, Dick Bastardly, kaschei
Toalpaz (4): George Kansas, Infinitum, Jonathan Fisk, George Kansas, Infinitum, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk, merk, George Kansas, Infinitum, Dick Bastardly, Dick Bastardly
Jon Joe (3): merk, Hal Incandenza, merk, Infinitum, Infinitum, fool_of_sound, kaschei
merk (2): A Sometimes Food, Retro Futurist, Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
Jonathan Fisk (1): kaschei, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, kaschei, Amoeba102
Retro Futurist (1): Anomalous Amalgam
fool_of_sound (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jon Joe, Jonathan Fisk, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Infinitum, Jon Joe, Toalpaz, Toalpaz
Lynch No One! (0): fool_of_sound, fool_of_sound
Amoeba102 (0): merk, George Kansas, merk, George Kansas
Dick Bastardly (0): merk, SolusLunes, merk, Toalpaz, SolusLunes, Toalpaz, Jon Joe, Jon Joe
SolusLunes (0): Infinitum, Infinitum, Jon Joe, Jon Joe
George Kansas (0): Infinitum, Toalpaz, Infinitum, Toalpaz

Not Voting (0):

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 02nd, 2019 at 10:10 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 13 minutes.

SOLUSLUNES has been excused from today's lynch. Any votes cast for SOLUSLUNES will not count today.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

Fisk what happened to those reasons? You know the power is real so I wasn't lying about that. shouldn't that increase your trust in me?

you didn't control whether the item existed, you controlled how you played it and what you said about it. You've screamed scum all throughout the day since pressure and your team didn't exactly defend you subtly. It's only thanks to inattentive town that you aren't dead rn

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Jonathan Fisk posted:

would you call it a townie slapfight

vote toalpaz and show me you're town.

I would call it I’m valuing don’t vote d1 doc and toal is just weird much higher than you are

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'll also note it's extremely cool that Hal was here before my claim and seems to not have commented on it and evaporated so we can't count on his vote.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Toalpaz posted:

wow
##vote toalpaz

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jon Joe posted:

I would call it I’m valuing don’t vote d1 doc and toal is just weird much higher than you are

anyone that has to fall back on mechanics like this isn't reading or doesn't have aything to say

the claim is obv fake. What are the two things scum do when they might die

1) fakeclaim
2) try to pull out a real claim

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Jonathan Fisk posted:

you didn't control whether the item existed, you controlled how you played it and what you said about it. You've screamed scum all throughout the day since pressure and your team didn't exactly defend you subtly. It's only thanks to inattentive town that you aren't dead rn

That statement doesn't seem to match up with your reasons for voting me at the start of this train, hahaha.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

trying really hard not to read too much into fisks obsession but that is scum wriggling on the hook posting

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Jonathan Fisk posted:

anyone that has to fall back on mechanics like this isn't reading or doesn't have aything to say

the claim is obv fake. What are the two things scum do when they might die

1) fakeclaim
2) try to pull out a real claim

It’s day 1

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

kaschei posted:

trying really hard not to read too much into fisks obsession but that is scum wriggling on the hook posting
this wrt toalpaz's post I quoted voting toalpaz

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

That statement doesn't seem to match up with your reasons for voting me at the start of this train, hahaha.

no poo poo genius, you've soiled yourself and smeared it around since

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Just tell me who to vote for w/e I think infi or toal is a bad choice. The inventor or the doc. Seems bad and whoever gpt us down this road is at fault.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
The worst part about this is I’ll look even scummier if toal is town

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jon Joe posted:

It’s day 1

you *are* reading!!!

kaschei posted:

this wrt toalpaz's post I quoted voting toalpaz

trust me. I'm on this.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

:/ Sorting out the missing invention is much much more important than killing a town PR because I did things like 'post' and 'have opinions and strong reads'.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Amoeba102 posted:

Just tell me who to vote for w/e I think infi or toal is a bad choice. The inventor or the doc. Seems bad and whoever gpt us down this road is at fault.

the inventor claim is verified. The doc claim is fake. If you can't bear to vote scum out of fear of failure than don't get in the way of others' success.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
*checks game room active players* lol we’re screwed either way

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

:/ Sorting out the missing invention is much much more important than killing a town PR because I did things like 'post' and 'have opinions and strong reads'.

it's because of your "scum" "role" "pm" sorry op

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Amoeba102 posted:

Vote Fool then, the person missing the invention.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

of the things that are well known about me as town in this community, the following are accepted

- i'm harsh
- i'm lazy
- occasionally i'm loving bang on and run scum into the ground

only two of three here lads

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
If merk shows up and tells me to vote toal I will admit I am a big dumb idiot who’s too stuck in not voting d1 doc, and vote toal

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

This is just funny to me because I counter claimed a scum doctor in pokemon and was lynched as town too. It really sucks but I just talk in a way that is scummy for some reason.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
But I’m hoping merk shows up and votes infi instead

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Toal, i would but who would get behind that at this point.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

merk is voting toal because toal is scum and an obviously fishing fake claim to save their skin after the fact doesn't change that.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Merk hasn’t been around since before the claim

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

watch amoeba suddenly have a change of heart at the deadline lol

i've read this scrpt

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Jon Joe posted:

If merk shows up and tells me to vote toal I will admit I am a big dumb idiot who’s too stuck in not voting d1 doc, and vote toal
Fisk is correct, the answer lies in toal's posts. And maybe your heart. Your brain may be in the way.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

kaschei posted:

Fisk is correct, the answer lies in toal's posts. And maybe your heart. Your brain may be in the way.

Ur not merk

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jon Joe posted:

Merk hasn’t been around since before the claim

yes, my point is that it wouldn't change his read because he's highly skeptical of convenient claims

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Amoeba102 posted:

Toal, i would but who would get behind that at this point.

Me at least.

Jonathan Fisk posted:

merk is voting toal because toal is scum and an obviously fishing fake claim to save their skin after the fact doesn't change that.

Nah I'm not fishing, sorry just rolled doc. Not sure why you'd disbelieve me other than wanting to kill town doc with no counterclaim on the table. If I was actually town doc, what am I supposed to do other than claim my role?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Jonathan Fisk posted:

yes, my point is that it wouldn't change his read because he's highly skeptical of convenient claims

If he proves that by posting and not voting infi, so be it