Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

watch also how jj laments how this vote is really just out of his hands, and that he would vote the soon to flip scum if only fr that claim...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
just lol if toal is for realz the doc

##vote Toalpaz

:siren:5 MINUTES (APPROX) TO DEADLINE FOLKS! :siren:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote Toalpaz

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

much love and blessings

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Dick Bastardly posted:

just lol if toal is for realz the doc

##vote Toalpaz

:siren:5 MINUTES (APPROX) TO DEADLINE FOLKS!:siren:

DB you're doing it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if you're town you suck hth)

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

well jj? no lynch or toalpaz

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Total scum play on hal's part too lynch hal

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Yeah still don’t trust this. Taking the nl. If Amobea wants to commit to toal he can

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

JJ no lunch please my good friend, I promise you in this once instance I am town.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

You know, a no execute is fine.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Toalpaz posted:

DB you're doing it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if you're town you suck hth)

doing what? WHAT ARE YOU?

WHAT IS LIFE? :psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jon Joe posted:

Yeah still don’t trust this. Taking the nl. If Amobea wants to commit to toal he can

scumteam confirmed lol

this is where the hammer is better than the extra day, pal

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

it'll be funny if somber has his standard plurality lynch btw

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Dick Bastardly posted:

doing what? WHAT ARE YOU?

WHAT IS LIFE? :psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

LUNCHING TOWN DOC.

Also uh seriously Hal dissapearing not engaging with the claim but showing up to kill doc is no good and a strange way to play town

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Jonathan Fisk posted:

it'll be funny if somber has his standard plurality lynch btw

Lol I’d bust a nut on the spot

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

scumteam is some grouping of toal, jj, amoeba, and lurkers

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Toalpaz posted:

LUNCHING TOWN DOC.

Also uh seriously Hal dissapearing not engaging with the claim but showing up to kill doc is no good and a strange way to play town

honestly.... i don't think you have to worry

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
ugh i dont want to be the deciding vote on this....

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I always felt better to no execute than to mis execute.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Jonathan Fisk posted:

scumteam is some grouping of toal, jj, amoeba, and lurkers

scum never go all out defending someone, you're a really bad scumbo

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

fool_of_sound posted:

trust me. I promise it will work out for us.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Hal, Fool, Merk scums probably

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Toalpaz (7): George Kansas, Infinitum, Jonathan Fisk, George Kansas, Infinitum, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk, merk, George Kansas, Infinitum, Dick Bastardly, Dick Bastardly, kaschei, Dick Bastardly, Hal Incandenza
Infinitum (3): merk, merk, SolusLunes, Toalpaz, merk, merk, Toalpaz, Dick Bastardly, Toalpaz, Jon Joe, Toalpaz, Dick Bastardly, kaschei, Toalpaz, Dick Bastardly, kaschei, Dick Bastardly
merk (2): A Sometimes Food, Retro Futurist, Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
Jonathan Fisk (1): kaschei, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, kaschei, Amoeba102
Jon Joe (1): merk, Hal Incandenza, merk, Infinitum, Infinitum, fool_of_sound, kaschei, kaschei, Hal Incandenza
Retro Futurist (1): Anomalous Amalgam
fool_of_sound (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jon Joe, Jonathan Fisk, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Infinitum, Jon Joe, Toalpaz, Toalpaz
Lynch No One! (0): fool_of_sound, fool_of_sound
Amoeba102 (0): merk, George Kansas, merk, George Kansas
Dick Bastardly (0): merk, SolusLunes, merk, Toalpaz, SolusLunes, Toalpaz, Jon Joe, Jon Joe
SolusLunes (0): Infinitum, Infinitum, Jon Joe, Jon Joe
George Kansas (0): Infinitum, Toalpaz, Infinitum, Toalpaz

Not Voting (0):

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 02nd, 2019 at 10:10 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

SOLUSLUNES has been excused from today's lynch. Any votes cast for SOLUSLUNES will not count today.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

fool_of_sound posted:

congrats, you don't have to because time is up

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

Hal, Fool, Merk scums probably

ok, so merk's town, and one of the other two is scum

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Actually can’t stand another d1

##vote toal mental health vote

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: This game will be better without Toalpaz!

Votecount for Day 1

Toalpaz (8): George Kansas, Infinitum, Jonathan Fisk, George Kansas, Infinitum, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk, merk, George Kansas, Infinitum, Dick Bastardly, Dick Bastardly, kaschei, Dick Bastardly, Hal Incandenza, Jon Joe
Infinitum (2): merk, merk, SolusLunes, Toalpaz, merk, merk, Toalpaz, Dick Bastardly, Toalpaz, Jon Joe, Toalpaz, Dick Bastardly, kaschei, Toalpaz, Dick Bastardly, kaschei, Dick Bastardly, Jon Joe
merk (2): A Sometimes Food, Retro Futurist, Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
Jonathan Fisk (1): kaschei, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, kaschei, Amoeba102
Jon Joe (1): merk, Hal Incandenza, merk, Infinitum, Infinitum, fool_of_sound, kaschei, kaschei, Hal Incandenza
Retro Futurist (1): Anomalous Amalgam
fool_of_sound (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jon Joe, Jonathan Fisk, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Infinitum, Jon Joe, Toalpaz, Toalpaz
Lynch No One! (0): fool_of_sound, fool_of_sound
Amoeba102 (0): merk, George Kansas, merk, George Kansas
Dick Bastardly (0): merk, SolusLunes, merk, Toalpaz, SolusLunes, Toalpaz, Jon Joe, Jon Joe
SolusLunes (0): Infinitum, Infinitum, Jon Joe, Jon Joe
George Kansas (0): Infinitum, Toalpaz, Infinitum, Toalpaz

Not Voting (0):

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 02nd, 2019 at 10:10 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

SOLUSLUNES has been excused from today's lynch. Any votes cast for SOLUSLUNES will not count today.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Edit lol hold on

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

phew well it was tough but we didn't kill a good person for the wrong reasons, and that's pretty special town.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
well, so,

deadline was 10:10pm, not 10:10 and ten seconds pm

so sorry that's no lunch baby. i understand if you disagree with me but that's my call. you could have dunked any time before then. sorry i think is fairest.

hopefully we can all grow from this as people :)

No one was dunked day one!

As the clock strikes 8pm, the shouting reaches a crescendo. Any spirit of communal bond has been broken. Some talk about heading out into the fog after Richard, others talk about throwing people out of the hotel altogether. Anger snakes through the lobby like a live wire, but at the eventually they all disperse in mutual frustration and disgust. Half eaten bowls of tapioca litter the endtables. The storm rages on outside.

Somberbrero fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Apr 3, 2019

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
As the travelers come together again, they notice a couple people are missing. A manhunt takes place trying to track them down. You suppose it's because of the raging thunderstorm outside that you didn't hear the crash of the dresser that's now on top of poor Theo, a red pool oozing out from beneath him. You wonder how it could have possibly fallen over, it takes six of you just to move the thing out of the way. Unfortunately, your help is too little too late, the sight of his crushed form is truly horrible.

JonJoe, Theo Becket, Town Fake Vigilante, was smashed to bits night one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn3gq-MRAIs

What's almost more concerning than Theo's death is the complete absence of Jayden. You all tear the place apart searching for him, checking everywhere you can think while calling his name. His room is empty except for a backpack containing a single magic marker inside a pencil case and his phone, which is conveniently unlocked. A cursory search of the phone reveals nothing new, only some heartbreaking texts from his friends and boyfriend, the former being as recent as earlier today, and the latter being weeks ago. In the notes app, you find ramblings you can only assume are the result of mental illness. Jayden thought he was responsible for the death of his friend and boyfriend, but he blames it all on 'the marker.' Maybe the guilt was too much and he ran off, who can say?

George Kansas, Jayden Pott, Town Vigilante disappeared night one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcxn7M8ww6E

Was Theo's death somehow an accident? Was Jayden unhinged? How did either of them end up here? The lights flicker overhead as you consider these questions, and you all brace for another blackout. It doesn't come, but you still hurry back to the lobby and the comfort of the fireplace. No one wants to be alone right now. As the grandfather clock chimes nine times, one of you speaks up.

d a y t w o b e g i n ! !

Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (13): A Sometimes Food, Amoeba102, Anomalous Amalgam, Dick Bastardly, fool_of_sound, Hal Incandenza, Infinitum, Jonathan Fisk, kaschei, merk, Retro Futurist, SolusLunes, Toalpaz

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lul thanks jj ##vote toalpaz see you tomorrow

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote Hal

Easily the scummiest of voters at deadline. Would also kill Merk.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

hmm. Was GK's death because of a missed vig? Sometimes there's a backfired death if a vig hits town, and flavor feels like it.

On the other, less flavorspec hand, there's obviously scum (and probably a 3p), which could account for the two kills.

Not surprised JJ is town.

Thinking one of the people attempting a push on them were scum, I'd have to go and look at the votes and figure out which was most suspicious (and holy poo poo there were a lot of posts D1), but gut says Inf or kaschei for me, with Inf being scummier. Just because the inventor claim ended up being true does not indicate alignment, and I still feel Infinitum's scummy

So I'll start the day as I ended the day: ##vote inf

also toal was a bad push and you should all feel bad, even though their use of a inventor'd ability isn't something that should read in a town alignment

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

solus dont post it makes you sound bad at mafia

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Lul thanks jj ##vote toalpaz see you tomorrow

what, nothing regarding jj's or gk's death or voters? just going for the easy low-hanging fruit of trying to push toalpaz again?

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Jonathan Fisk posted:

solus dont post it makes you sound bad at mafia

have you considered idgaf and that being abrasive doesn't make you cool as you so desperately want to be

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

if it was low hanging fruit toalpaz would have flipped. in fact it was a really difficult push and we didn't get it because jj makes me want to shout

two town players dying doesn't change that

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Amoeba102 posted:

You know, a no execute is fine.

Shout out to team player Amoeba

Get out

##vote Amoeba102

No lynch only serves to help scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e