Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

A lot of people speculated that I was secretly hoarding my pardon power for scum team even after I used it. Why is Kasch being afforded more leeway despite being secretive about the Pendent's power?

read the game op the pendant has been explained

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Oh right it's a Masonry. Okay seems fairly unlikely to make Kasch a Miller.

Also lol that Kasch who was copped as scum made a Masonry with my top 3rd party pick so that they can coordinate better.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
jfisk why did you immediately target toalpaz? it was very early on, right after he revealed what his invention did.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

fool_of_sound posted:

jfisk why did you immediately target toalpaz? it was very early on, right after he revealed what his invention did.

I thought toal was playing suss and then as soon as i voted the thread exploded. Typically a good sign you're on to something.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

Oh right it's a Masonry. Okay seems fairly unlikely to make Kasch a Miller.

Also lol that Kasch who was copped as scum made a Masonry with my top 3rd party pick so that they can coordinate better.

name change to Q op

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Jonathan Fisk posted:

name change to Q op

This isn't a conspiracy theory. I'm literally town doc (there's a possibility that there's multiple, I'll accept that) and Kasch was literally copped scum.

What am I supposed to take from that masonry connection?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

You don't even believe I'm scum hahaha

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Nice meltdown

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Can we put toalpaz out of their and our misery so that the #1 volume poster in the game isn’t scum

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

So the push on me isn't just a contentless low info push.

It's a contentless low info push who's ringleader (JF) is confirmed to be in a masonry with someone who's copped scum (Kasch) and also voting for me.

I think scum have over committed to this narrative and are fully invested in killing me now, as we can see by Merk, RF, and Kasch, voting me with little to no explanation so that they won't be held accountable later on when I flip town.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Don’t forget the lizard people

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Fisk, what if toalpaz actually does flip town? Then what?

I'm willing to accept the possibility that toalpaz is scum, but I'm curious what your argument would be at that point to not lynch you if they aren't.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

SolusLunes posted:

Fisk, what if toalpaz actually does flip town? Then what?

I'm willing to accept the possibility that toalpaz is scum, but I'm curious what your argument would be at that point to not lynch you if they aren't.

I’ll bitch out somber for the difference in our doctor abilities breaking the game, and probably get lynched in short order

It won’t happen

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I’ll bitch out somber for the difference in our doctor abilities breaking the game, and probably get lynched in short order

It won’t happen

If Fisk actually believed this he would have stopped pushing when I claimed a Doctor role that sounded similar to his. Another contradiction.

Toalpaz posted:

OK

I'm at minus 3 so I'm fullclaiming.

:siren: I'm town doctor, each night I protect another player. :siren:

He didn't stop pushing me then, and it wouldn't matter now.

I lied about the nuances of my abilities to trick scum last night, and if Fisk was interested in giving me the benefit of the doubt and finding the truth of the matter he would consider me lying about the nuances of the role even now so I can play it to the best of my ability against scum.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Who are you even posting for at this point, we all know or believe you’re scum trying to stay alive

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I thought toal was playing suss

do you have a specific statement or post that triggered this, or is it just a vibe thing?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It’s a holistic thing. The general tone of posts is my primary alert but the way in which toalpaz handled the item gifting stuff pointed me in that direction to develop the former sense

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

kaschei (5): Anomalous Amalgam, Toalpaz, SolusLunes, A Sometimes Food, merk, fool_of_sound, merk, Dick Bastardly, Dick Bastardly
Toalpaz (5): Jonathan Fisk, kaschei, fool_of_sound, fool_of_sound, Infinitum, Retro Futurist, merk
Hal Incandenza (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz
Jonathan Fisk (0): SolusLunes, SolusLunes
Amoeba102 (0): Infinitum, Infinitum
Infinitum (0): SolusLunes, SolusLunes

Not Voting (3): Amoeba102, Dick Bastardly, Hal Incandenza

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 05th, 2019 at 9:09 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hal, Dick, help me out here

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I still think Toalpaz’ reaction to jfisks pressure is the best reason to vote him. I quoted what I thought was the worst post yesterday.

Toalpaz seems to have been clued in that telling AA they would be protected is not something a real doctor would do and they are now claiming to have been lying retroactively. Weirdly they also seem to have taken my interpretation of flavor to heart and then run with it to try and claim responsibility for stopping a NK.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Hal, Dick, help me out here

Dick seems to want my head

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

kaschei posted:

they are now claiming to have been lying retroactively.

Which post is this? I think I missed it.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Toalpaz posted:

If Fisk actually believed this he would have stopped pushing when I claimed a Doctor role that sounded similar to his. Another contradiction.

He didn't stop pushing me then, and it wouldn't matter now.

I lied about the nuances of my abilities to trick scum last night, and if Fisk was interested in giving me the benefit of the doubt and finding the truth of the matter he would consider me lying about the nuances of the role even now so I can play it to the best of my ability against scum.

This one soluslunes. This very same page.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

kaschei posted:

he continued that lie into today also:

Jonathan Fisk posted:

You didn't target yourself last night

Toalpaz posted:

I sure did JF you wild wild man.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

To be clear they’re not claiming to be lying about protecting AA but it’s clear that the strategy has shifted to “I was lying to confuse scum” when that was not their objective while posting earlier today.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

kaschei posted:

Wow my eyes must have glazed over.

also that post: :aaaaa:

yeah I'm okay with voting toalpaz, though it'd put us at -1

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
##vote toalpaz

im not going to be the deciding vote today. someone else an pull the trigger if they actually want to.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

The content of that post points out that Fisk is acting in a contradictory way.

I also point out that I lied about my roles capabilities when I first claimed and probably stopped the night kill.

lol

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
What?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Someone hammer and let's be done with it

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

To answer Fisk, I really do believe that even though its hard sometimes Town can make the right decision. We have a scum result on the person in a Masonry with Fisk whos ringleading this lynch. It should be obvious that this push is a scum push, and I hope town will punish those low info voters on me.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

In regards to ' why does toal keep posting '.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Let me just put an aside in here, before Toal gets hammered.

Never forget that Fool has lied about receiving an item.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

##vote Toalpaz

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Just let today resolve. Toalpaz is scum and needs to die

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: I say, chap, that appears to be the crimson mallet for Toalpaz.

Votecount for Day 2

Toalpaz (7): Jonathan Fisk, kaschei, fool_of_sound, fool_of_sound, Infinitum, Retro Futurist, merk, fool_of_sound, Amoeba102
kaschei (4): Anomalous Amalgam, Toalpaz, SolusLunes, A Sometimes Food, merk, fool_of_sound, merk, Dick Bastardly, Dick Bastardly, fool_of_sound
Hal Incandenza (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz
Jonathan Fisk (0): SolusLunes, SolusLunes
Amoeba102 (0): Infinitum, Infinitum
Infinitum (0): SolusLunes, SolusLunes

Not Voting (2): Dick Bastardly, Hal Incandenza

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 05th, 2019 at 9:09 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 6 hours.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Working on a flip, you can talk until then if you like.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’m expecting to die tonight. I docced merk n1.

I think it’s very likely that there’s a PGO, probably toalpaz if so.

Kaschei may very well be scum but he stayed on the toalpaz lynch and rode it out. Granted, it was him or them, so that may not mean much.

My galaxy brain scenario is AA and kaschei both scum for the lols, but it’s probably some combination of

-kaschei OR aa
-Solus
- someone in fool/amoeba/food/Hal/dick as relative background voters

Look to voting records and posts namaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Oh also if toalpaz flips town I’m going to beat up somberbrero irl so I’ll post a go fund me link for bus tickets