Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Her misspeaking means she doesn't know poo poo!

Trump misspeaking means nothing! He's just misspeaking! ORANGES IS THE SAME AS ORIGINS! NO, IT DOESN'T MEAN HE HAS ALZHEIMER'S! No! You misspoke. gently caress YOU

- a very intelligent MAGA CHUD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?
Enjoy your cancer I guess. :shrug:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Cigarettes produce mostly CO.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Syrian Lannister posted:

Definitely stay away from veterans

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

I would encourage whoever created that meme or those that feel so inspired to pick up a pack to really stick it to that lib by smoking three packs a day of unfiltered Chesterfields, preferably while working with asbestos. Climate change and mesothelioma are two of the biggest hoaxes perpetuated by the radical left!

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
You find some goddamn chesterfield king nonfilters, you better point me in the direction of a carton that isn't a decade old and dry as a eucharist cracker. Until then, I'll stick to my pall mall nonfilter, tyvm.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

You find some goddamn chesterfield king nonfilters, you better point me in the direction of a carton that isn't a decade old and dry as a eucharist cracker. Until then, I'll stick to my pall mall nonfilter, tyvm.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

but seriously im glad my pack a day habit is well behind me

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Ehhh, gotta die of something, and I don't want to be around for the dementia days my family seeps into with age.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Ehhh, gotta die of something, and I don't want to be around for the dementia days my family seeps into with age.

Chemo treatments are no picnic.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Smoking makes you impotent as well btw

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
If When I catch a cancer diagnosis, I'm just going to max credit cards out finishing poo poo I want to get done before punching out. Not gonna gently caress around trying to get another six months.

Don't want kids anyhow, sterility is just a bonus.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Please call me when you beat the odds and have to shake your money maker until 100

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I don't plan to see 70, that's my walk off into the woods finish line, assuming I'm still mentally sound.

Probably be some poo poo like a stroke that gets me.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

As I understand it, no matter how good or bad your habits are, the strongest indicator of lifespan is still the ages your parents died. So after 2045 it's all on you, suckers.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I'm gonna be the early adopter on the robot body and then fire the first shots of the synth - human civil war

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
My family history is a mixed bag of aneurysms, cancers, both Wilford Brimleys, and random outliers. Had a great uncle of some variety, two pack a day smoker, died in his recliner around 87. And there was an uncle on the other side of the tree that went at like, 45, from a heart attack. Managed to park his cherry 87 monte carlo at a gas station before croaking in the driver seat.

The smokers do eventually develop emphysema, I expect it to roll in around 60, seems the common age.

In 2045 I'd be 63.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Dad is closing in on 80 and still rides his bicycle daily. Hopefully he lives for another 20 years!

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Deathy McDeath posted:

Dad is closing in on 80 and still rides his bicycle daily. Hopefully he lives for another 20 years!

:3: go get em, deathy's dad

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://twitter.com/blckriflecoffee/status/1114158003396202496

Hell yeah, gonna pour myself a big cup of BRCC into my Grunt Style multicam mug to own the libs

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl
Lol no man In my family has lived past 60 on either side as far back as anyone can find out.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Nicotine is a cognitive enhancer though :shrug:

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's like...I want to make a Metal Gear joke but the photo makes it without words.

Drebin, Old Snake, and the Colonel discuss proliferation on Fox

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Suicide Watch posted:

Nicotine is a cognitive enhancer though :shrug:

Guess I’m hosed when I quit smoking cause I don’t have a lot of ground to lose.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Yeah, COPD and throat cancer are much more pleasant.

Edit: "I'll probably die at the same age my dad and grandpa did" is what made Mickey Mantle's late life so bad. Dude didn't expect to make it out of his 30s so he loving LIVED like it. Until one day he realized he beat them both by 20 years and things were starting to feel iffy.

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

The first time it really sunk in to me just how young my mum was when she died was when my sister casually mentioned in a conversation that I was actually older now than she ever was. hosed my head up for a long time.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Godholio posted:

Yeah, COPD and throat cancer are much more pleasant.

Edit: "I'll probably die at the same age my dad and grandpa did" is what made Mickey Mantle's late life so bad. Dude didn't expect to make it out of his 30s so he loving LIVED like it. Until one day he realized he beat them both by 20 years and things were starting to feel iffy.

I expect COPD on my journey to emphysema. Probably already have it, between 20+ years of cigarettes and 12+ years of weed.

I actually just talked with my uncle the other night about life expectancy and the like. People in my family go downhill fast after 70. He gets to watch all his fellow farmers suffer the misery and misfortunes that come with age, with a closer view of the finish line than me. He's not freeballing it without kids like me though, but his are out of college and married. And while he doesn't get my logic, dude still understands I'm gonna be my own brand of crazy.

What's the old line, live hard and leave an ugly corpse?

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

From my chud FB feed:

FYI, that amendment was introduced in 1944, but only ratified in 1947. But facts have a well-known liberal bias.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

mllaneza posted:

FYI, that amendment was introduced in 1944, but only ratified in 1947. But facts have a well-known liberal bias.

Facts?

It was introduced in 1947, ratified in 1951.

Edit: It was obviously a response to FDR's success (and a high priority when the GOP took control of both houses in the '46 election), but it wasn't to keep FDR out of office. Durr. I don't know what AOC actually said, but at most it was a misspeak.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Godholio posted:

Facts?

It was introduced in 1947, ratified in 1951.

Edit: It was obviously a response to FDR's success (and a high priority when the GOP took control of both houses in the '46 election), but it wasn't to keep FDR out of office. Durr. I don't know what AOC actually said, but at most it was a misspeak.

But when AOC misspeaks it reveals she's an idiot!

When Trump misspeaks and lies literally 8,000 times it doesn't count!

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

My Team Good, Their team Bad.

Monday night football ruined America.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

https://mobile.twitter.com/elivalle...ingawful.com%2F

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/lions_by/status/1119718085743616000?s=21

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Who are these people supporting Harris and Booker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
its actually a stupidly misleading chart; it combines people who are considering supporting a candidate and people who are committed to a candidate, and none of the people polled are committed to supporting harris