Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo
I had a pretty MIND!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
"Then my MIIINND got pregnant and had stretch marks!"

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Aw, she looks mildly less frumpy!

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
"Here's a puzzler for you: which, among these two, is worse at their respective craft?"

".........................that's deep, man"

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

Dawgstar posted:

Aw, she looks mildly less frumpy!

now i can go to cocktail parties dressed as margarine!

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo
Is this the one where they're dancing and singing at the end and Servo just starts shrieking "END! EEENNNDDD! END!"?

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

Is this the one where they're dancing and singing at the end and Servo just starts shrieking "END! EEENNNDDD! END!"?

The Wild World of Batwoman.

It is one of the worst films to ever be on MST3K.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Also bizarrely racist when they have a seance and you hear someone shouting "CHING CHONG" like stuff and Batwoman says it is Chinese.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

The Unlife Aquatic posted:

The Wild World of Batwoman.

It is one of the worst films to ever be on MST3K.

You cannot convince me it’s worse than Mac and me.

Nothing is worse than Mac and me.

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars

Chokes McGee posted:

You cannot convince me it’s worse than Mac and me.

Nothing is worse than Mac and me.

Mac & Me is excitingly awful. Wild World of Batwoman has all the heart and spirit of a Coleman Francis film wrapped in fake whimsy. It is nothing less than a cinemagraphic brick in the face..

Which is why it's one of my favorite episodes. I love the ones that are so awful they break the bots.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Beast of Yucca Flats is still probably the absolute worst movie they've done

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
I don't know that there's any one "worst." What there is, is a select number that are just joyless, unpleasant, or otherwise borderline unwatchable:

-Monster A-Go-Go
-Manos: Hands of Fate
-Wild Wild World of Batwoman
-Any Coleman Francis movie
-Castle of Fu Manchu
-Carnival Magic
-The Creeping Terror

You can't put Ed Wood and Roger Corman in this category because even their movies still manage to be sorta interesting. Manos maybe rises above due to infamy resulting in familiarity, but remember what it's like to watch it the first time. I once had a close friend get MAD at me for showing it to him.

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!

muscles like this! posted:

Also bizarrely racist when they have a seance and you hear someone shouting "CHING CHONG" like stuff and Batwoman says it is Chinese.

"Please God, cut away to anything, please!"

"You know, that may not really be Chinese.."

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Mac & Me is excitingly awful. Wild World of Batwoman has all the heart and spirit of a Coleman Francis film wrapped in fake whimsy. It is nothing less than a cinemagraphic brick in the face..

Which is why it's one of my favorite episodes. I love the ones that are so awful they break the bots.

While I've seen it all, at the same time I've never seen Batwoman all the way through because invariably I fall asleep at some point.

SolarFire2 posted:

"You know, that may not really be Chinese.."

That's up there with Leech Woman's "Clearly, he speaks African."

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
Atlantic Rim was unbelievably bad. I'd say it's the worst movie of the revival series. Poor Graham Greene.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Action Jacktion posted:

Atlantic Rim was unbelievably bad. I'd say it's the worst movie of the revival series. Poor Graham Greene.

Bull butter!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

"They're only paying him for one facial expression."

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

Action Jacktion posted:

who's the worst protagonist in an mst movie? red, or deathstalker?

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

Coleman Francis is Red Zone Cuba.

insert_funny
Jan 5, 2013

I can never have plastic surgery, because I don't feel like chipping in another five bucks to change the picture.

Another Bill posted:

Bull butter!

Got any steak milk to go with that?

[your signature is being processed. check the notification bar for updates]

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

Coleman Francis is Red Zone Cuba.

agreed, but he isn't supposed to be a hero.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

The kid with the necklace and vacuum attachment in Laserblast?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Carnival magic is so sleazy and weird. It’s about a publicist versus an evil lion tamer who gets his rear end kicked by a lion.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

The wooden dude, Lance whatshisname, from The She Creature. Does absolutely gently caress-all but is still ostensibly the hero.

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

The Wild World of Batwoman is the best just because of how uniquely bizarre it is. It’s like a space alien tried to make something humans would consider funny or sexy.

There are so many scenes where I wonder what the hell the director was thinking. Was it supposed to be funny? Why is a random actor wandering around in front of the camera? What’s supposed to be happening?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

tankadillo posted:

The Wild World of Batwoman is the best just because of how uniquely bizarre it is. It’s like a space alien tried to make something humans would consider funny or sexy.

There are so many scenes where I wonder what the hell the director was thinking. Was it supposed to be funny? Why is a random actor wandering around in front of the camera? What’s supposed to be happening?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4OW-KmC8ew

Also, fun trivia fact: the brunette that gets kidnapped at the start of the movie was supposed to be the other female lead (besides Batwoman, of course), but at some point had a falling out with the director, who gave the rest of her dialogue to the lady in the leopard-print outfit instead.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Sydney Bottocks posted:

...had a falling out with the director...

Translation: wouldn't sleep with him

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

Proteus Jones posted:

Translation: wouldn't sleep with him

"Did Coleman Francis have a casting couch, Mike?"

"I think it was more of a casting cot."

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

A humble vote for Touch Connors in Swamp Diamonds. He's this lumpy man-shaped blob that winds up with the undercover cop because he is there. And the fact all the women around him are supremely more engaging, especially Beverly Garland.

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Which Hercules movie is it where he spends most of the time fast asleep? Cuz I'd say Herc in that one.

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Also, fun trivia fact: the brunette that gets kidnapped at the start of the movie was supposed to be the other female lead (besides Batwoman, of course), but at some point had a falling out with the director, who gave the rest of her dialogue to the lady in the leopard-print outfit instead.

This led me to look the movie up on Wikipedia and lmao:

quote:

Having worked on Warren's previous productions such as Teenage Zombies and Curse of the Stone Hand, Victor [Batwoman] was originally not very excited about working with Warren again.[1] To convince her, Warren promised Victor large production values, color photography and her own bat boat in the film.[1] None of these promises ever came to fruition.[1]

I had no idea that the leopard-print-wearing woman was supposed to be the de-facto lead until now. I guess she did have the most lines, but I don't think she actually did anything?

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Keromaru5 posted:

I don't know that there's any one "worst." What there is, is a select number that are just joyless, unpleasant, or otherwise borderline unwatchable:

-Monster A-Go-Go
-Manos: Hands of Fate
-Wild Wild World of Batwoman
-Any Coleman Francis movie
-Castle of Fu Manchu
-Carnival Magic
-The Creeping Terror

You can't put Ed Wood and Roger Corman in this category because even their movies still manage to be sorta interesting. Manos maybe rises above due to infamy resulting in familiarity, but remember what it's like to watch it the first time. I once had a close friend get MAD at me for showing it to him.

carnival magic rules, it has decent enough pacing to keep you along between the baffling parts

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Keromaru5 posted:

Which Hercules movie is it where he spends most of the time fast asleep? Cuz I'd say Herc in that one.

I think that one is Hercules Unchained.

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

*Guy gets shot with an arrow and lies dying while the attackers run away*

Hercules (just arriving on the set): It looks like I got here just in time!

Bots: That’s a matter of perspective!

(Probably a misquote; it’s been a while since I saw it.)

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Proteus Jones posted:

I think that one is Hercules Unchained.

"I'm so sleepy I can barely keep my eyes open."

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Golden Bee posted:

Carnival magic is so sleazy and weird. It’s about a publicist versus an evil lion tamer who gets his rear end kicked by a lion.

First time I watched it, I wasn't paying enough attention and I thought the girl's love interest was her father.

On the second watch--the romance was just as creepy! She still seems underage and the PR guy still seems like he's much older.

I Am Fowl fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Apr 15, 2019

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Carnival Magic is practically Lynchian

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
What movie would make the best 15 minute film? I think the amazing colossal man could be the radioactive test, a bit of his tent pathos, and the Vegas smash and be 100x better.

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

You could easily do Monster A-Go-Go in less than one minute:

"There was no monster..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
Angels Revenge would be 12 minutes of straight jiggling, with one minute each devoted to Jim Backus, Alan Hale, and Pat Buttram.