Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

"The best laid plans of Mice and Men..."

Hello friends, take a seat and please allow me to share a short but humorous tale of forums self ownage

Some time ago i made a thoroughly mediocre, seemingly innocuous thread about anime here in GBS. Unbeknownst to anyone but myself, this thread had a secret ulterior motive: to eliminate all anti-anime posters from GBS in one fell swoop. I laid out my devious plan in a PM to noted Pro-anime mod Jose:

It was a foolproof plan to ensure the balance of power in GBS for years to come. Unbeknownst to me, however, even as I was trying to enlist the aid of Jose in my attempted putsch, Burt had found my thread first and had some timely plans of his own:

I never did hear back from Jose :(

Share your best probations/ tales of getting owned by the mods itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Imo anime is okay, but Jose sucks. Discuss.

edit : or not, who cares

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Creamed Cormp posted:

Imo anime is okay, but Jose sucks. Discuss.

edit : or not, who cares

Lol how is Jose still a moderator

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

The ending with it turning out he was a permabanned poster owned and we only found out because he made that thread

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i can't get over how butthurt that guy is about funny mod jose

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Jose is ok by me he came to Australia that one time

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
anine

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Fascinating

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Thus is the fate of all friends of the anime :haibrow:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

even if the op was 1 sentence it would be too long. congratulations on trying to post op, very brave

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
I chuckled sensibly, thanks op.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Jose is a spanish way to say Joseph, the father of Jesus our lord and savior. So he's cool with me.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I'm in awe over how Jose constantly manages to own people without even doing anything. His mere existence is enough to drive people to own themselves.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Mega64 posted:

I'm in awe over how Jose constantly manages to own hurricanes without even doing anything. His mere existence is enough to drive hurricanes to own themselves.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Mega64 posted:

I'm in awe over how Jose constantly manages to own people without even doing anything. His mere existence is enough to drive people to own themselves.

he’s the inspector clouseau of mods and i treasure him

Hell Yeah posted:

even if the op was 1 sentence it would be too long. congratulations on trying to post op, very brave

Hell Yeah

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

jose is a mod who eats probes constantly for saying things

hes a real rear end dude

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Nobody seemed to take my post in that thread seriously but I meant every word death to anime.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Nobody seemed to take my post in that thread seriously but I meant every word death to anime.

you can make this sentence probatable but you can never make it wrong

down with anime

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Jose is the only reason I don't have a clean rap sheet. I'll admit that the picture I posted was quite disturbing.

After that probe I realised that people were actually paying attention to my posts and I finally feel like I'm a member of the goon club.

Cheers Jose! I know you are a UK goon and if you ever find yourself in N. Ireland pm me. I'll tell you how to find the bar I work at and the first pint is on me!

I'm also quite friendly with most of the girls in our local Ladies Gaelic Football club. These awesome ladies hammered a bunch of unfit chauvinist men who thought it was a good idea to challenge them to a match. You might be able to cross "getting pegged" off your bucket list yet.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Jose's Bizarre Adventure

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

free hubcaps posted:

"The best laid plans of Mice and Men..."

Hello friends, take a seat and please allow me to share a short but humorous tale of forums self ownage

Some time ago i made a thoroughly mediocre, seemingly innocuous thread about anime here in GBS. Unbeknownst to anyone but myself, this thread had a secret ulterior motive: to eliminate all anti-anime posters from GBS in one fell swoop. I laid out my devious plan in a PM to noted Pro-anime mod Jose:

It was a foolproof plan to ensure the balance of power in GBS for years to come. Unbeknownst to me, however, even as I was trying to enlist the aid of Jose in my attempted putsch, Burt had found my thread first and had some timely plans of his own:

I never did hear back from Jose :(

Share your best probations/ tales of getting owned by the mods itt

getting put on probation is the best thing you can do. It means someone got so mad that they called their dad

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Anime.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I like it.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
That would get you in trouble in CSPAM

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Annie May

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
Krav Manga

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Gaunab posted:

Annie May

Kak posted:

Krav Manga

spider-man rules

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Anime are you ok? Are you ok anime.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

anime is for stupid babies and wierdos and japaneses.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

getting put on probation is the best thing you can do. It means someone got so mad that they called their dad

No one reported that thread.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

No one reported that thread.

burt, you are a cop. no one cares

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Unless its a probe for being a nazi. Then it mean they called their grandpa who fought in the war.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Unless its a probe for being a nazi. Then it mean they called their grandpa who fought in the war.

hell yeah!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
gently caress nazis

Avery Moore
Apr 11, 2019

by R. Guyovich
Well, look on the bright side. Losing posting privileges for six hours gives you more time to fap to Penni Parker. ^_^

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Avery Moore posted:

Well, look on the bright side. Losing posting privileges for six hours gives you more time to fap to Penni Parker. ^_^

lmfao who are you you're just so great

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
[shaking balled up fists to the sky and screaming at the top of my lungs]

ANIMEEEEEEE

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Jose posted:

The ending with it turning out he was a permabanned poster owned and we only found out because he made that thread

your friend a dog sucked so fuckin much and watching him lose his goddamn mind was incredible

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

jose is a mod who eats probes constantly for saying things

hes a real rear end dude

this.

jose is good actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
C/D? I've heard that to become a mod you have to physically eat a pound of poop.