Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
SA LPs have changed a lot, and I feel like it's a lot better now, but I still expect things to be done the strict old ways. Which aren't relevant anymore.

Is this what being old means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
YouTube dumps still get posted here--J4LP people doing it on the same day as their registration. We probably get a new one every month or two. They just get quietly gassed and the posters told to go to the Sandcastle and try again. The rule is still enforced.

catgame21234 took the criticism and is going to rework their LP to be SA-exclusive. Specifically, they are building the LP for their future thread. That the rules are a set of general guidelines to be interpreted as we go and not strict unchangeable binaries aside, I don't see that this rule has fallen into irrelevance, unless I'm misunderstanding your post.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
What I'm trying to say, Turtilicious, is don't despair! Be young at heart!

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Hey, so, I'm working on a test post for a forums game, but I'm not sure if it's a Let's Play thing or a Traditional Games thing or what. If this doesn't belong in Let's Play, just let me know, but I'm going to :justpost:

Let’s All Play At the House of Spirit: Jiujitsu Orc Tycoon

At the House of Spirit is a game about building the most prestigious clan of fighters in a fantasy mixed-martial arts league - fantasy as in genre. You play the manager of a stable of fighters, recruiting new talent, developing your fighters, and trying to get as many pieces of metal into your trophy case as you possibly can. Perhaps, you could even aspire to win the Brutality Magazine Lifetime Achievement Award - the Golden Playbook itself, a ticket to a lifetime of lucrative consulting jobs.

The House of Spirit is a generations-old institution in the city of Goresbergh, the most prestigious unarmed combat championship in the entire world. The most promising unarmed fighters from around the world come to Goresbergh in the hopes of being crowned the House Champion, and perhaps one day joining the ranks of the Eternal Champions - and they need someplace to sleep and train while they make their dreams come true. That’s where you come in. As a manager, you have facilities and experts in Goresbergh to turn raw fighters into polished prospects.

How do we play?

Signups are open until $sometime. Post that you want to manage a clan, call it whatever you want, give yourself a specific name if you want (I will default to your forum handle), and when time elapses we’ll organize a draft so you can pick your fighters for the first in-game year. I don’t want people to be overwhelmed, so your clan will probably max out at ten fighters, maybe less if there’s a lot of interest. And by no means do you have to run with the maximum - if you only want to deal with managing three fighters, just make a note of that and I’ll respect it.

The loose cycle of play goes as follows. I’ll put out the House’s fighter rankings, and a list of the fights the House would like to make. You all agree, or disagree, and we go back and forth until we have a full stack of fights. I go run the fights, come back with write-ups, and you get the opportunity to spend some of your fighters’ hard-earned experience on upgrades. Sometimes fighters will retire, sometimes we’ll get new fighters, sometimes a horrific scandal will hit the streets, sometimes we’ll have special one-off tournaments, and I’ll try to write some little flavor articles about the city and stuff that’s going on as we go. I think an in-game year will have chances for each fighter to fight up to five times. At the end of the year, Brutality Magazine will do their annual awards, and some of you will wind up with more bragging rights than others. Then we start again, next year.

This is a totally homebrewed thing, loosely based on a table-top roleplaying fight engine called Full Impact MMA (I’ve made a lot of changes and written a program to do a lot of the heavy lifting for me). The first in-game year is going to be kind of a test run, and I’ll be explicitly soliciting feedback at the completion of the first in-game year - what works, what doesn’t, what changes everyone would like to see. I want this to be a fun thing for everyone.

Some things I don’t have implemented for this first year yet, but want to look into: Judges with individual biases, referees who stop fights a little early or a little late or a lot late, in-engine effects based on the fight venue, in-engine differences for races and fighting styles.

What if I miss signups?

Well, post anyway. Either I’ll take pity, or I’ll put you on the shortlist for the next expansion. I figure adding new players after each in-game year will probably be about right - it depends on how long this stuff actually winds up taking.

So what does a fighter look like?

I randomly generate beginning fighters. There will probably be 32 fighters per weight class when we start the draft - maybe more, maybe less, depends on how many people we get. Here’s what I have right now as far as player-facing export:

FirstName 'NickName' LastName
Manager: Shepherd of the House
Middleweight (Wood Elf)
Striker: Eijixsjir/Moonlight
Record: 0-0-0, 0 DQ
Workrate: Moderate
Health: Poor
Offense: 144
Defense: 85
Finishing: Bronze
Chin: Silver
Heart: Bronze
Tenure: 0 years
Career Strength: 10
Signature: Clinch Knee to Head (0)
Experience: 0 (0 available)
Biography: As a child, FirstName’s village burned to the ground...

When the draft hits, I will post every generated fighter in this approximate format, and probably write a little biographical blurb for them. Let’s go down the list.
Manager: If this is a player, your name goes here. The Shepherd of the House is the NPC manager - if a fighter doesn’t belong to a human player, he’s being taken care of by the House. The Shepherd always agrees to fights and never spends experience.
Weight and Race: There are three weight classes recognized by the House: Featherweight (<100lb), Middleweight (100-185lb), and Heavyweight (185+lb). Generally there is no movement between weight classes, heavyweights as a rule are well over two hundred pounds, and featherweights are races that can’t really get bigger than eighty pounds or so. There are seventeen races: aasimar, dragonborn, drow, gnome, goblin, halfling, high elf, hill dwarf, human, kobold, mountain dwarf, orc, tabaxi, tiefling, triton, wood elf, and yuan-ti.
Type and Style: Fighters are either Strikers or Grapplers, reflecting their primary area of emphasis. I put together a list of fantasy martial arts styles, because listening to arguments about real world style matchups is something I don’t think is going to be super fun for the thread. There are 21 striking and 12 grappling styles, which are currently mechanically identical. Every fighter has a striking style and a grappling style.
Record: Wins, losses, draws, and disqualifications within the House of Spirit. Most every fighter good enough to make it in the House has a record elsewhere, but the House has a real “if you’re not here, you aren’t anywhere” perspective.
Workrate: Rated on a five-point scale: Minimum, Low, Moderate, High, Maximum. Workrate is how frequently a fighter is on the attack. A low workrate is not necessarily bad, if coupled with a high Defense. Likewise, a high workrate won’t deliver good results without a high Offense.
Health: Rated on a three-point scale: Poor, Average, Good. Health is a representation of how frequently a fighter suffers injuries in the ring. It happens to everyone, but some people more often than others. Injuries range in severity from virtually unnoticeable to life-threatening.
Offense: A numerical rating of how powerful a fighter’s attacks are. Starting fighters range from 139 to 148. Offense has no actual ceiling. Higher Offense ratings, generally, give better chances for favorable decisions and TKOs.
Defense: A numerical rating of how good a fighter’s defense is. Starting fighters range from 70 to 140, and theoretically maxes out at 240. Not all fighters are capable of achieving that level, and there will be a note when a fighter has achieved their maximum possible defense level. The higher a fighter’s Defense is, the more often they will block (or even counter) an opponent’s attacks.
Finishing: Rated on a five-point scale: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Legendary. Higher Finishing ratings mean that a fighter has a better chance of getting a knockout or a submission during a fight.
Chin: Rated on a five-point scale: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Legendary. A better Chin means it’s harder to knock a fighter out, but everyone has an off day.
Heart: Rated on a five-point scale: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Legendary. A better Heart means it’s harder to submit you, but it’s never impossible.
Tenure: How many years you’ve been in the House. If you finish a year with a Tenure higher than your Career Strength, it’s time to find another career.
Career Strength: How long you’ve got to stay in the game. Things that can drop it: scandals, injuries, particularly bad losses. Things that can boost it: wins, awards, title fights. Starts at 10 by default.
Signature: Everybody’s got their special move. Here’s yours. The number at the end reflects the strength of your signature move - your signature move is always one of your strongest, but you can polish it further.
Experience: How much you’ve earned, and how much you have to spend. This is how you improve as a fighter.
Biography: Your story, as well as any awards you’ve earned.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I don't know why all this is a debate when some of the most beloved LPs here are Chewbot's Animal Crossing and all of Didja Redo's stuff.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
The only reason I'm still here is because SA outgrew "The Old Ways (tm)" and most of the proto-goons mellowed out.

While I wouldn't call everything that happens on this subforum a Let's Play (including some stuff I do myself) it's like whatever, follow your heart. I got shat on here years ago for daring to ask for feedback on a later episode of an LP I started before joining the forums. I believe I made clear that I didn't want to post the LP, just asked for feedback to improve future videos and LPs.

About a year later I started an LP that already had a few episodes released (due to the archaic 3, or was it 2 month rule at the time? I understand the reason this rule existed but it works better as a guideline, if anything). Didn't even ask a mod, just asked in the sandcastle. Most people were okay with it.

I'm glad that we no longer enforce outdated, defunct or ill-advised rules that have been changed long since to be more reasonable or removed entirely. What I'm trying to say, I guess, is that SA, especially SALP is now much better than back when I joined. And even then it was much better than when it started, y'know, when there was this firm belief that there could only ever be one LP of any given game, even if it sucked complete rear end. Like a lot of LPs back then did. Not even in the "aged poorly from a technical standpoint" sense. Just go back in time and on the archive and see for yourself.

By the by, this rule is another one I had to contend with even though it was defunct when I started an LP of a game that already had a respected LP on the archives. The reaction in parts was kind of "I don't think we need another LP of this game but this looks good"

Anyway, as much as I can criticize it for reasons unrelated to the rules, the current :justpost: mentality is miles better than how it used to be.

Olesh
Aug 4, 2008

Why did the circus close?

A long, chilling list of animal rights violations.

Mega64 posted:

I don't know why all this is a debate when some of the most beloved LPs here are Chewbot's Animal Crossing and all of Didja Redo's stuff.

Some of my favorite LPs have been "narrative" LPs. However, as a general rule, these are all games that have little to no existing narrative, so there's a lot more room for the created narrative to shine. On the other hand, games that do have quite a lot of existing narrative, in my experience, I tend to enjoy when the author-inserted dialogue is more restrained - a line added here or there. When there's too much, it turns me off of the whole thing. It's kind of like the difference between Rifftrax and "Wizard People, Dear Reader".

Look, catgame, you seem to be, uh, at least ostensibly willing to make an effort, which is always the right thing to see. But the first thing I see is basic grammar and spelling mistakes - I'm not even going to attempt to address content, because drat, you need to proofread. If you don't want people to dismiss you as a blatant J4LP or mock your narrative LP as terrible fan fiction, you need at least a minimum standard of quality control in your writing.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Olesh posted:

Some of my favorite LPs have been "narrative" LPs. However, as a general rule, these are all games that have little to no existing narrative, so there's a lot more room for the created narrative to shine. On the other hand, games that do have quite a lot of existing narrative, in my experience, I tend to enjoy when the author-inserted dialogue is more restrained - a line added here or there. When there's too much, it turns me off of the whole thing. It's kind of like the difference between Rifftrax and "Wizard People, Dear Reader".

Look, catgame, you seem to be, uh, at least ostensibly willing to make an effort, which is always the right thing to see. But the first thing I see is basic grammar and spelling mistakes - I'm not even going to attempt to address content, because drat, you need to proofread. If you don't want people to dismiss you as a blatant J4LP or mock your narrative LP as terrible fan fiction, you need at least a minimum standard of quality control in your writing.

That was my approach when it came to White Knight Chronicles. I probably went overboard, but everything I inserted of my own making was done so with the intention of either being a joke or furthering the mocking of the game in a way that couldn't be done in text.

Oheao
Apr 12, 2019

Nazi Punks Fuck Off!

IGgy IGsen posted:

The only reason I'm still here is because SA outgrew "The Old Ways (tm)" and most of the proto-goons mellowed out.

While I wouldn't call everything that happens on this subforum a Let's Play (including some stuff I do myself) it's like whatever, follow your heart. I got shat on here years ago for daring to ask for feedback on a later episode of an LP I started before joining the forums. I believe I made clear that I didn't want to post the LP, just asked for feedback to improve future videos and LPs.

About a year later I started an LP that already had a few episodes released (due to the archaic 3, or was it 2 month rule at the time? I understand the reason this rule existed but it works better as a guideline, if anything). Didn't even ask a mod, just asked in the sandcastle. Most people were okay with it.

I'm glad that we no longer enforce outdated, defunct or ill-advised rules that have been changed long since to be more reasonable or removed entirely. What I'm trying to say, I guess, is that SA, especially SALP is now much better than back when I joined. And even then it was much better than when it started, y'know, when there was this firm belief that there could only ever be one LP of any given game, even if it sucked complete rear end. Like a lot of LPs back then did. Not even in the "aged poorly from a technical standpoint" sense. Just go back in time and on the archive and see for yourself.

By the by, this rule is another one I had to contend with even though it was defunct when I started an LP of a game that already had a respected LP on the archives. The reaction in parts was kind of "I don't think we need another LP of this game but this looks good"

Anyway, as much as I can criticize it for reasons unrelated to the rules, the current :justpost: mentality is miles better than how it used to be.

I have to say myself, that I avoided joining this forum for years because I was afraid of this place being a harsh/unwelcoming community. It was only after I had continuously struggled finding any LP forums with an active community that I finally decided to bite the bullet and join this place. However, I have been making LPs on YouTube for years on and off, I wouldn't consider any of them to be SA-quality though. My plan is to lurk here for a while to get a feel for how the LP threads should be run while getting more comfortable on the mic, before I finally decide to try to make a thread here.

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!
As much as SA talks a big game, being accepted here has very little to do with the quality of your output. People mostly check for basic technical competence (the ability to make an LP look and, where applicable, sound good) and LPers having something funny or interesting to say (about the game, not just about themselves). So sure, video and audio quality are taken into account, but rarely is anyone rejected for failing to meet a nebulous standard of "good" in their LPs.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Man, I say just do your thing. We once had a full narrative LP of Planescape Torment that was basically a novel with screenshots, and we've also had a text LP of REZ. There's always someone down for whatever.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Stay tuned for my text LP of the Witcher series, where I describe the videos I make but can't upload.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

CirclMastr posted:

Stay tuned for my text LP of the Witcher series, where I describe the videos I make but can't upload.
Kudos on making your lps accessible to the visually impaired. There's a whole untapped audience out there!

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Given that we've had good LPs of CYOA books and boardgames I'm pretty sure anything can be LPed well as long as you put some effort into it.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

CirclMastr posted:

I would actually be interested in this.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Ibblebibble posted:

I'm pretty sure anything can be LPed well as long as you put some effort into it.

This is something you hear a lot around these parts and I don't want to do too much of a pisstake on ~goon culture~ here but what "putting effort into it" means around these parts is basically just to have decent audio and video and don't start your video with "Hey Youtube".

This vague notion of "putting some effort into it" is at this point completely meaningless because the bar is so low. And believe it or not, that's a good thing (coming from someone who's either done long taxing projects or short and involved ones that both require "some effort"). Because you don't scare people who just want to try out the hobby away with stupid nerd gatekeeping. Because let's face it, that's basically what used to be common practice here when people told newbies to :lurkmore: or to :frogout:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

One day I'm totally doing that SMB3 SSLP.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

CirclMastr posted:

"And then I've spent a a lifetime a few hours trudging through the swamps, but you don't actually need to see that".

And that, kids, is how we finally managed to get a finished TW1 LP on these forums.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Mega64 posted:

One day I'm totally doing that SMB3 SSLP.

me too!

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
Do an SMB3 SSLP megathread, hand out prizes for the best concepts.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

IGgy IGsen posted:

This is something you hear a lot around these parts and I don't want to do too much of a pisstake on ~goon culture~ here but what "putting effort into it" means around these parts is basically just to have decent audio and video and don't start your video with "Hey Youtube".

This vague notion of "putting some effort into it" is at this point completely meaningless because the bar is so low. And believe it or not, that's a good thing (coming from someone who's either done long taxing projects or short and involved ones that both require "some effort"). Because you don't scare people who just want to try out the hobby away with stupid nerd gatekeeping. Because let's face it, that's basically what used to be common practice here when people told newbies to :lurkmore: or to :frogout:

That was pretty much what I meant, just phrased really badly :v: I'm willing to check out anything that's not just a YT dump.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

As auteur of the CAAWTONLP (Critically Acclaimed and Award Winning Text Only Narrative Let's Play) of Pac Man, I can only say :justpost:

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
I miss Quovak "LPs"

Oheao
Apr 12, 2019

Nazi Punks Fuck Off!
What are people's thoughts on foreign-language games? I may try to do an LP of a Japanese wrestling game, but since I own the actual disc it'll be untranslated.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
If you think you can present the material effectively, go for it. There've been foreign-language LPs in the past, generally either with the LPer doing line-by-line translation or with them giving the gist of whatever conversation is occurring, if they think it's important.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Yeah, there have been a bunch of translation LPs in the past, though most have been screenshot. And even if you're not really interested in translating, if you focus on mechanics or creating your own narrative, as long as you make sure to explain what you're doing, that could be interesting too.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.
As someone who's done 5 translation LPs in the past, I believe whether or not you should LP a JP game without translating it depends on how story-heavy the thing is.

If the game mostly has just a basic set up, and you're going to create a plot where there was none before (like several Harvest Moon LPs), then feel free to go ahead. So long as you can explain the gameplay, that's just fine.

On the other hand, if it's something like the games I've LPed, which are very story-driven, then I'd say no. If there's a big plot there, with major character interaction, you really should either translate/summarize it (or team up with someone who can), or not do it at all.
LPing a game that's focused on storytelling and just flinging all that out the window to do what you feel like strikes me as doing a disservice to your potential readers.

And, in terms of format, if you're going to be translating, I only see two ways to do it: either make a screenshot LP where you can show the translated text and make videos for the gameplay stuff, or do a video LP where you edit all the translated text in.

Brunom1 fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Apr 18, 2019

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

I dunno how story intensive most wrestling games are; it seems like a genre that would lend itself somewhat to the "make poo poo up as you go along" style of LP.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

When I hear Japanese wrestling game I'm thinking of that story mode Suda51 wrote for some old Fire Pro Game (by the way, he's gonna write one for the latest Fire Pro game too) on the SNES, but that came on a cartridge, not on a disc so I'm not entirely sure. What it could be.

But yeah, not only does the extent of the story matter but also how it's told. If storytelling and gameplay are completely separated it might pay to go for a hybrid format and offer translations or explanations of what's happening in SSLP bits while actually showing the gameplay in videos. Whether those have voiceovers or not doesn't matter to me here.

Or if you literally mean "I'll play a japanese wrestling game for fun and make an LP of it" I guess you don't need to bother with all of the above. Whether the text on screen is japanese or not doesn't really have much of an effect on anything if there's no story focus.

I have no idea how LPs of wrestling games have been handled in the past, the attempts I've seen were all very short lived.

Oheao
Apr 12, 2019

Nazi Punks Fuck Off!
I actually have a fair bit of Japanese wrestling games that I've gotten recently, namely Fire Pro Wrestling Gaiden: Blazing Tornado and All Japan Pro Wrestling Featuring Virtua for Sega Saturn, Giant Gram: All Japan Pro Wrestling 2, Fire Pro Wrestling D and Toukon Retsuden 4 for Dreamcast, Toukon Retsuden and All Japan Pro Wrestling for PS1, along with King of Colosseum Red for PS2. I actually wanted to do an LP for All Japan Women's Pro Wrestling for the PS1 but I haven't found a copy of it yet.

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!
Gotta say, some of those sound pretty interesting, and if you can make some videos showing off their gameplay, so long as they remain somewhat coherent through the language barrier, I think you drat well should. You're getting dangerously close to an interest check at this point, though, so perhaps you should :justpost:

Love the avatar, by the way

Oheao
Apr 12, 2019

Nazi Punks Fuck Off!

Fiendly posted:

Gotta say, some of those sound pretty interesting, and if you can make some videos showing off their gameplay, so long as they remain somewhat coherent through the language barrier, I think you drat well should. You're getting dangerously close to an interest check at this point, though, so perhaps you should :justpost:

Love the avatar, by the way

Thank you! Though, I am in China right now studying for a few months (which is why I have gotten Japanese imports as they're cheaper to get here than in Canada), but I didn't bring any of my consoles with me so I won't be able to play them until July, in which I'll get a feel for them and learn about their mechanics before deciding which one I think is best for let's play material. I love the avy too, I had trouble finding a Chun-Li avy I wanted to stick with until I saw this one.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Has anyone ever done an LP of DND but through like, text?

Like still an actual play or whatever you want to call it, but with the text logs for people to read. If so does anyone have an example of that done well?

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
By DND you mean Dungeons and Dragons? So you want a text transcript of play sessions?

Have you considered reading Dragonlance novels? :v:

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

By DND you mean Dungeons and Dragons? So you want a text transcript of play sessions?

Have you considered reading Dragonlance novels? :v:

Yeah basically, take the chat logs maybe spruce them up a bit, give little token talking heads, and then just once a week give out 4 hours or whatever of DND. I tried doing a live actual play, and it blew up due to my serious mental health issues (i literally started screaming and crying, it was a whole thing, I take meds now.) so Voice stuff is kind of scary for me right now.

Probe me, this is an interest check to see if it would even be allowed here.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

A PBEM (Play By E-Mail) Campaign would probably work best for this, since everything is already written out.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
I guess you could see if anyone does transcripts of D&D podcasts (and a quick search turned up this page, among others). But I suspect that to make it good enough to attract general attention, you'd need to do a fair amount of cleanup of the transcripts, to eliminate the more pointless chatter, umming, etc.

PBEM might work, though I feel like it would lack the immediacy you get from people playing together in real time. It'd be a different kind of show for sure.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Turtlicious posted:

Has anyone ever done an LP of DND but through like, text?

Like still an actual play or whatever you want to call it, but with the text logs for people to read. If so does anyone have an example of that done well?

The Game Room has a lot of RPG campaigns played through the forums. Probably the closest you'll get to a text-based D&D Let's Play.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alright, I'm gonna :justpost: and see what happens!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Sounds like something that goes in the game room. Reading a transcript of a campaign sounds like the height of tedium to me although some goons will read anything

E: the other advantage of the game room is that it's also the place to find group

Namtab fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Apr 21, 2019