Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Welcome to the GBS infirmary thread. Please check in and mark your primary care provider. Go ahead and take a seat until one of our nurses calls your name.

Yesterday I had Panda Express at the mall and noticed there was a roach on the wall that no one paid attention to. I was lazy enough to still eat my food because if there’s one there, the whole food court is probably infested and I was hungry.

Anywho now I have the Hershey squirts (for like literally the first time in a decade) and I’m barfing like crazy. The higher powers have provided me a sympathetic roommate and she’s helping me out today. I’m pretty hungry but I don’t wanna barf or poop it all out so violently.

Post about your current illnesses, real or imagined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I have AIDS

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i;m also retard

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I have now successfully pooped for the 4th time today buglord that can’t be good right?

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Nooner posted:

I have AIDS

We only have a few resources here to fix that. I can ask if we have spare batteries in the back. Could you pull out one of them out of your ear and let me see?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I too am an aids filled retard

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I have a group of mental disorders that'd require years of cognitive behavior therapy as well as someone dialectic therapy to remain in conscious control of my thoughts and actions

you got a pill or something I can take?

BlackStar
Aug 21, 2004

Is this the thread where goons with script pads are giving away opioids?

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I have now successfully pooped for the 4th time today buglord that can’t be good right?

A cool life hack is going to the corner store and buying a bottle of wine and petroleum jelly. DONT drink the wine or jelly. Simply remove the cork, coat it with a generous amount of jelly, and insert it into your anus until half way in. Lay on your side, legs down.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

BlackStar posted:

This guy knows what’s up

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

BlackStar posted:

Sir I’m afraid we cannot legally provide you any more of the following medications. Over the past 30 days, you’ve received 473 pills of these medications from various hospitals and urgent care centers statewide.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Doc my erection has lasted more than 4 hours.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Nooner posted:

i;m also retard

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Nooner posted:

i;m also retard

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

I too am an aids filled retard

Palliative care cannot cure these issues, however your quality of posting can still remain high with the proper exercise and treatment. I’m assigning you both to 6 GBS posts per day, or 5 FYAD posts daily if the side effects of the former are too discomforting.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Jose Oquendo posted:

Doc my erection has lasted more than 4 hours.

We don’t have any staff here which can treat you, but I can write you a referral to the Dick Sucking Factory where they can fix that as soon as this afternoon. Should I place a call and tell them you’re on your way?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

buglord posted:

We don’t have any staff here which can treat you, but I can write you a referral to the Dick Sucking Factory where they can fix that as soon as this afternoon. Should I place a call and tell them you’re on your way?

I don't know if I can make it that long. Can you treat me instead?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I'm fat, give me amphetamines.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Jose Oquendo posted:

Let me fetch some Carmex and knee pads. Give us a few minutes.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I'm fat, give me amphetamines.
Let’s step over here and get your height and weight first please. Shoes off.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Jose Oquendo posted:

*smashes out my teeth with a hammer*

Make my face pregnant

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

buglord posted:

Let’s step over here and get your height and weight first please. Shoes off.

6'2", 330 lbs, now make with the desoxyn, chop-chop

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

*smashes out my teeth with a hammer*

Make my face pregnant

*nervously trades glances with other receptionists. places hand underneath the desk and hovers finger over panic button*

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Can someone please write me a prescription for assisted suicide?

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Nigmaetcetera posted:

6'2", 330 lbs, now make with the desoxyn, chop-chop

Tell me about your eating habits and exercise. I believe we can achieve a better outcome if we tackle these issues first. After 4 months of following the routine I’ve printed out, we can see your progress and go from there.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

My bees have stopped

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Can someone please write me a prescription for assisted suicide?

We believe you are experiencing a mental health crisis. Please call your country’s respective emergency number and administer images of goatse.cx to yourself repeatedly until paramedics show up.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

I brought some extra in case you need a bigger sample

*slams three full piss jugs on counter*

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gay

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

buglord posted:

Tell me about your eating habits and exercise. I believe we can achieve a better outcome if we tackle these issues first. After 4 months of following the routine I’ve printed out, we can see your progress and go from there.

gently caress this I'm ordering phentermine from an online pharmacy

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
I’m back to feeling barfy, someone else be the doctor while I’m gone

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

My dick is always hard but nobody will suck it also I frequently feel the almost overwhelming urge to eat ladies asses like some kind of rectal vampire.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

*doc notices my hand on his thigh during prostate exam*

*inserts 3rd finger*

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

buglord posted:

chug some mayo to fix your upset tummy

I'm a doctor

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

buglord posted:

*Dr. B. McCoy exits the operating room covered in blood and smiling widely*

Whose next?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

My main concern is that it's been at least one complete lunar cycle since I hung out with any of my rectal vampire friends, which makes me think that there's a stealth rectal vampire that's managed to make their way into my (fairly exclusive) inner circle.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm the guy who sucks

Plus I got depression

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
im making GBS threads like a firehose, and have been for the last 12 months since the surgery

my kidneys were also failing

pls help

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

buglord posted:

A cool life hack is going to the corner store and buying a bottle of wine and petroleum jelly. DONT drink the wine or jelly. Simply remove the cork, coat it with a generous amount of jelly, and insert it into your anus until half way in. Lay on your side, legs down.

i drank the wine and ate the cork and vaseline the bottle is jammed up my b hole but its rapidly filling with poop and im unsure how to proceed

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I'm Mr. McGreg, I have a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

i drank the wine and ate the cork and vaseline the bottle is jammed up my b hole but its rapidly filling with poop and im unsure how to proceed

Clench your rear end enough and the glass will eventually just break. Shouldn’t be too hard to pick a few pieces of it out of your rear end while it’s still gaping.

Make sure your film it and put it on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Clench your rear end enough and the glass will eventually just break. Shouldn’t be too hard to pick a few pieces of it out of your rear end while it’s still gaping.

Make sure your film it and put it on the internet.

Your user name suggests you have experience in this. As usual the doctor doesn’t know what he’s talking about.