Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Does this a lot. Coward. Back up what you say or don't say it. Or at least loving post some interesting on topic stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/bWoStevie/status/1118976171163684865

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://twitter.com/reymysterio/status/263061905764151296

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

ICHIBAHN posted:

I mean, I'm curious. Think he's referring to @IfYouSeekCasey who, after looking, I have blocked and he doesn't have me blocked. But that doesn't mean a lot as I block liberally. Still no idea what Rovert is on about, as usual. But back to the main issue, he's wrong, as usual.

Rovert is Terri Schiavo’s widower

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Lmao

I hope eventually Dominick defeats whoever is then the current Custodian of Dominick.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Literally nobody gives a poo poo about any poster's personal beef with each other here or on twitter or anywhere in the universe, it's the dullest and most uninteresting subject possible. Keep your personal animosity to personal messages or off-site and stop making GBS threads up this thread.

extradite THIS! posted:

I hope eventually Dominick defeats whoever is then the current Custodian of Dominick.

It'll be a shame that he'll have to retire afterwards, but what a way to go out!

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

extradite THIS! posted:

Lmao

Good luck, according to the Twitter thread that’s attached to that post, the current lineal owner of custody over Dominick is Roman Reigns.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

NuclearPotato posted:

Good luck, according to the Twitter thread that’s attached to that post, the current lineal owner of custody over Dominick is Roman Reigns.

Well, as they say, to be the man you gotta beat the man, so if Dominick beats Roman and gains his own custody for himself, he will finally be his own man, and also The Man. He would be his own The Man? I'm getting confused.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

https://twitter.com/mattmitrione/status/1119252359018876929

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

does WWE even have a functioning HR or is it just Vince McMahon chuckling while sharpening a stick(that he will later burn to disavow any notion he did anything countryesque like whittling)?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

coconono posted:

does WWE even have a functioning HR or is it just Vince McMahon chuckling while sharpening a stick(that he will later burn to disavow any notion he did anything countryesque like whittling)?

I believe they have a social media person but I think their HR person probably is instructed to address concerns on the corporate/administrative side. Hence Wrestler's Court being allowed to exist. Plus all the fights over the years that Vince addressed personally (I.e Booker and Batista, Jericho and Goldberg).

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/JakeSnakeDDT/status/1119073381612056576

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

coconono posted:

I think big monster who stalks women is his gimmick, its just a real gross gimmick.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

coconono posted:

I wonder how HR works for them if they're not actually employees

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I shared that custody of dominic list with a non-goon friend and he came back with that graphic.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I don't like that they make everyone do the same pose. its loving wrestling not school yearbook.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

AkumaHokoru posted:

I don't like that they make everyone do the same pose. its loving wrestling not school yearbook.

Something something branding

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I'm always amused by how many loving belts there are and how much I've forgotten about almost all of them or who holds them.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Forget WWE, who wants to hit up the onsen with the Ace?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwaoxRgAft7/

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Everyone get your CazXL shirts

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Caz XL

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

Tato posted:

Good to know nZo's class has rubbed off on Big Azz.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

SilverMike posted:

Good to know nZo's class has rubbed off on Big Azz.

Please refer to him by his correct name: caZ XL

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
The realest Aztec in the room, Cazxl

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Tato posted:

For all the poo poo I give WWE T-Shirts, this is so much worse.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I like the subtle touch of the screenshot having size XL selected

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DarkstarIV posted:

For all the poo poo I give WWE T-Shirts, this is so much worse.

They're all pretty terrible. But the WWE Enzo Meatballs one was quite bad too.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

I think big monster who stalks women is his gimmick, its just a real gross gimmick.

I think it's him in real life too what with his "there are grey areas when it comes to rape" thing

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

tactical stealth lasagna?

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Jenkem Delivery posted:

I like the subtle touch of the screenshot having size XL selected

hoping each size shirt has the matching graphic

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
Not gonna lie, the Real G's shirt made chuckle but that's mostly because it's a Lil Wayne lyric, not something Enzo came up with himself.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Oh I get it now. T-shirt still sucks though.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Animale posted:

Not gonna lie, the Real G's shirt made chuckle but that's mostly because it's a Lil Wayne lyric, not something Enzo came up with himself.

Simon Grimm/Gotch pointed this out in his rather enthusiastic burial of him: Enzo's whole shtick is realest guy in the room, but he steals a lot of his patter from other people, wears fake Jordans, fake jewelry, fake leopard print, and he constantly lies about things he doesn't need to lie about.

Dude's one of the fakest people in a business predicated on being fake. Sounds good on paper until you remember he's not good at most the stuff that's important.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Apr 19, 2019

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Bang Town's own Seafood Coward decided to do something about Ethan Page being a whiny spoiler baby.

https://twitter.com/OfficialEGO/status/1119319911728332801

Direct action works.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Ethan Page sucks so hard. He never sent me any money for making him famous.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Naomi's response is great

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwcM9A2AQqr/

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if you can find it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005