Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/leftkist/status/1118662484640976896?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I don't think this is the right thread for this???

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

wow thats epically aug

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Turns out, the aug-est thing of all... was humanity.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Some AUG that's significantly not as horrible and just fun to mock

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Picnic Princess posted:

Dating a sorceress sounds badass.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I've always wondered, how much does getting a facial piercing hurt? It seems like it'd be horrifyingly painful, especially in the lip or eyebrow.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
He is 86 years old, who cares what he thinks?

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Don's the only person in the world who doesn't want a goth gf.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Leavemywife posted:

I've always wondered, how much does getting a facial piercing hurt? It seems like it'd be horrifyingly painful, especially in the lip or eyebrow.

I've had my septum and my lip pierced, neither really hurt that bad at all and they heal quick. Lip piercings pretty much feel like accidentally biting your lip really hard. Ear cartilage is kinda lovely. Nipples are loving painful.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

It's easier to defeat him if you have lucky sevens.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Picnic Princess posted:

If you wouldn't date a pierced badass prison witch then we can't be friends

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥

Picnic Princess posted:

Speaking from experience, i would bet actual real world cashmoney that this man is a chinless potato gremlin

crowtribe
Apr 2, 2013

I'm noice, therefore I am.
Grimey Drawer

Scathach posted:

I've had my septum and my lip pierced, neither really hurt that bad at all and they heal quick. Lip piercings pretty much feel like accidentally biting your lip really hard. Ear cartilage is kinda lovely. Nipples are loving painful.

100% depends on placement (and whether your piercer is a lovely 19 year old at a store that also sells bongs or a professional at a piercing studio). Eyebrows, lips and nostrils are fairly negligible, septums make your eyes water, tongues and cheeks are... an experience.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

crowtribe posted:

100% depends on placement (and whether your piercer is a lovely 19 year old at a store that also sells bongs or a professional at a piercing studio). Eyebrows, lips and nostrils are fairly negligible, septums make your eyes water, tongues and cheeks are... an experience.

Yeah, definitely on placement/experience. I've heard horror stories about a piercer goofing up and going through the septum cartilage instead of the little fleshy part at the front, and that sounds loving horrible.

Don't we all just love unsolicited comments about hair/piercings/tattoos? I worked a job where only my nostril hoop and ear piercings were visible (septum flipped; lip taken out for shifts), and I used to get so many older women giving me unsolicited 'If I was your mother...' poo poo about it. All I'd ever say was 'My mother knows you can take earrings out.'
Except the time it started with 'I'm glad I'm not your mother because...'. My boss got a little cross with me because that time I said 'I'm glad you're not my mom too.'

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Tashilicious posted:

I don't think this is the right thread for this???

I think white people abducting kids and holding them hostage when said kids are seeking help is pretty loving Gross, my friend.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

If you wouldn't date a pierced badass prison witch then we can't be friends

Hell yeah, sign me up for a prison witch!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'd like one as well.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
I initially read him as saying "that witch look" is a positive thing and I thought hell yeah brother

What a joyless old turnip

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Peanut Butter posted:

What a joyless old turnip

boomers.txt

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

AUG: can't bust when I'm full of disgust

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
LOOKING for love

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Radio Paranoia posted:

It's easier to defeat him if you have lucky sevens.

Need that Underwater Materia first.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Last night, YouTube and its flawless algorithm recommended to me a video by a reptile channel of some sort exposing another reptile channel as being a terrible representation of reptile hobbyists, because:

1. Rampant animal abuse and neglect, and
2. It's actually a thinly-veiled vore fetish channel

https://youtu.be/tiMb4GCvMuM

Sleve McDichael
Feb 11, 2019

~nice~

RoboRodent posted:

2. It's actually a thinly-veiled vore fetish channel

This username/av/post combo is doing things for me

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

crowtribe posted:

Yeah I don't think I could get my tongue done. Sounds a bit freaky.

As far as people making lovely comments, I always got a few about my piercings but more when I had a mohawk. Some lady came up to me at work one day, handed me some religious card, and told me, "You'd be pretty if you weren't hiding under that." Super weird.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I can't wait till I'm retired and can rock my mohawk again. I rocked it for a few years at my old firm, but once I submitted my picture for our partner packet and it was me with a red and black mohawk with the Blackhawks feathers shaved into the side they made me change it.

Finance is no fun.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Scathach posted:

Yeah I don't think I could get my tongue done. Sounds a bit freaky.

As far as people making lovely comments, I always got a few about my piercings but more when I had a mohawk. Some lady came up to me at work one day, handed me some religious card, and told me, "You'd be pretty if you weren't hiding under that." Super weird.

To be fair you have lovely bone structure but the needles really are a bit much for some.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Haha holy hell. I'm on mobile and forget that's my picture.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Sleve McDichael posted:

This username/av/post combo is doing things for me

Well, poo poo, this is awkward.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

:smug: Anxiety is just a pussy excuse and therefore :smug:

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Face tonsure

uranium grass has a new favorite as of 22:03 on Apr 19, 2019

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Violet_Sky posted:

:smug: Anxiety is just a pussy excuse and therefore :smug:

Good way to find yourself short a half dozen organs one morning.

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete
"My brother told me he has a mental issue, so I got him murdered and tore my family apart."

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

bare bottom pancakes posted:

"My brother told me he has a mental issue, so I got him murdered and tore my family apart to prove a point."

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
"The Beard of the Future"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

BiggerBoat posted:

"The Beard of the Future"

It's 2019. Just come out.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

it's the kind of face that tells you to "be a good kitten or you won't get daddy's cummies".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TinTower posted:

it's the kind of face that tells you to "be a good kitten or you won't get daddy's cummies".

I hate that you're right.