Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

I feel like you've got some really weird relationship hangups on this poo poo in regards to the walking trainwrecks comment but I don't care enough to figure it out

That's cool that you cared enough to tell me you don't care, tell your wife's boyfriend I said hi.

And post curses, idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
the weirdest thing about polyamory is how it's a requirement in order to get a job with ANTIFA and earn those big Sorosbucks(TM.) but for a former incel like me it's actually cool, since, i don't have a girlfriend, so im uncuckable.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Girlfriend of Polyamorous Guy Polyamorous Too Now, She Guesses

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I don't know how many of you actually met polys IRL but everyone I've known was pretty well balanced and were nothing like the reddit/tinder walking stereotypes we see here...

I'm monogamous myself but jesus gently caress I don't get where all of this is coming from.

Sure, the potential for drama is higher the more people you get close to I guess, but not every poly is some confused lost sheep that lost the loving rightful way of monogamy.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Polyamory works fine as long as everyone involved is respectful and honest about intentions, boundaries, and actions

The problem it runs into is, how many folks like that are there in general, how many do you run into even as a monogamous person, now multiply those odds by however many folks are in your polycule

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I think we need to stop talking about boring poo poo and spend more time talking about how this guy loving rules

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hahah- oh god its probably real isnt it

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The last sentence confuses me the most.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Peak blessing

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Skeleton Ape posted:

I think we need to stop talking about boring poo poo and spend more time talking about how this guy loving rules

this is what every scandinavian/nord/frozen white person looks like the minute they turn 43. think thor'll stay pretty? nah. dude's headed for pickled fish and licorice wine the minute the cameras shut off.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Posting obvious satire in the cursed thread

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
I dunno if I ever had a weirder suggestion

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

JcDent posted:

I knew algorithms took your search history into account, but now they even have access to your sex life???

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

JcDent posted:

I too got this extremely NSFW recommendation when clicking on the video.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Paladinus posted:

I knew algorithms took your search history into account, but now they even have access to your sex life???

Probably helps when they're the same thing.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
:nice:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I just got this rather tasteful video about a bunch of sex toys that the ladies and some dudes seem to like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxVXlThD97M

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I was about to beg you to tell me this is satire and then I google image searched that.

gently caress. Of course.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
To be fair there are tons of awful patents like that that would never actually get used.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

There are literally tons of shoes that are as comfy as barefoot and you don't have to get black feet. They even have cute little designs on the bottom so you leave full footprints in the dirt. Good god, man!

It took me forever to realize that those are the laces.

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back

BAREFOOT IS LEGAL

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Love to get ringworm and Hepatitis X, Y, and Z with my incognito shoes.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Love to get ringworm and Hepatitis X, Y, and Z with my incognito shoes.

If your feet are that weak maybe you shouldn't leave your house

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Dreddout posted:

If your feet are that weak maybe you shouldn't leave your house

I've lived in New Orleans, Philly, and Atlanta.

Maybe it's different if you live in the suburbs, but I wouldn't pick up a hundred dollar bill I dropped on the street in Philly.

You have to burn your shoes in Nola.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

RatHat posted:

To be fair there are tons of awful patents like that that would never actually get usedabsolutely get used if only some rear end in a top hat could figure out a way to slowly ratchet the public into accepting it without immediately tanking the stock price due to outrage

See: "Smart" TVs that play ads at you every time you change the input setting, gas pumps that blare ads at you while you fill up your car and can't really go anywhere

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I've lived in New Orleans, Philly, and Atlanta.

Maybe it's different if you live in the suburbs, but I wouldn't pick up a hundred dollar bill I dropped on the street in Philly.

You have to burn your shoes in Nola.

never heard of laundering money?

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Phy posted:

See: "Smart" TVs that play ads at you every time you change the input setting, gas pumps that blare ads at you while you fill up your car and can't really go anywhere

the gas pumps oh my god. i was so confused the first time i got one of those because i hadn't fully internalized hellworld.

speaking of ads:

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1121931980952809472

fake edit: ok this is apparently another blessed post sorry

https://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/vegeta-amv-linkin-park-crawling-selected-for-preservation-by-library-of-congress/

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Eldercain posted:

the gas pumps oh my god. i was so confused the first time i got one of those because i hadn't fully internalized hellworld.

Wait, those examples were real?!

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

RatHat posted:

Yes welcome to hellworld

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

RatHat posted:

There's a gas station by my work where the pumps ask if you want to add on a lottery ticket when you're done filling up

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

RatHat posted:

https://allovermedia.com/products/digital-gas-pump-advertising/

Don't forget though Mueller and the FBI will save us and the thing you should argue about is South American Invaders: real or fake. That's politics

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I'll be honest... I don't understand why this is gross. Hellman's and ham? Just add sliced cheese and 2 pieces of bread, ideally some yellow mustard with it, boom. Great sandwich.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Bronze Fonz posted:

I'll be honest... I don't understand why this is gross. Hellman's and ham? Just add sliced cheese and 2 pieces of bread, ideally some yellow mustard with it, boom. Great sandwich.

Ketchup and mustard? Why's that so gross to eat with a spoon just add a bun and a Burger and bam

Also all Mayo is gross too

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Wasn't the original Xbone UI like 90% ads plus a panel for start your game and another for the store, so like 99% of the screen was the Idiocracy TV?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

RatHat posted:

Kinda jealous you don't have to deal with those yet. They aren't even on a long loop, so you listen to the same three commercials like five times over while you pump gas.

Yadda yadda hellworld welcome

E:

Scathach fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Apr 27, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Even the font is cursed.