Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DAS Super!
Jul 26, 2007
You should probably pay more attention to your log.
/
:backtowork:

Hegel Exercises posted:

What if we judged people on policy positions rather than age :thunk:

Perhaps boomer is a state of mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

K so normally I don't have time for succdems won't do anything cuz I'm pretty okay with not throwing kids into camps or losing the scraps we got from the ACA or not banning trans people from the military or any one of the billion terrible things this administration has done. A warm poop sitting on a desk would be a better president than pissbaby.

But Biden not having any policy positions is real bad and he might actually not do anything!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Are you suggesting a milquetoast status-quo candidate is still preferable to what's in office right now? They're similar, one just has a facade that doesn't curdle milk.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
Didn't have time to come up with a plan to stop separating children and putting them in cages.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1125065946346008579?s=19

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

what 4 people in the cabinet should that orange bitch kill

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

EBB posted:

Are you suggesting a milquetoast status-quo candidate is still preferable to what's in office right now? They're similar, one just has a facade that doesn't curdle milk.

I mean it would be nice if our cabinet officials weren't dedicated to the wholesale destruction of the agencies they're appointed to.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

There’s a performance evaluation for you, peninsula style.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Boomers were born through 1964, so don't go throwing genX out with the bathwater.

tbh gen x is pretty bad too.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I am one of the youngest individuals within the leadership department at my hospital and I hear the term "entitled millennial" probably once a week when there's an issue with one of the floor nurses.

It's getting annoying having to reiterate that I myself am a millennial, which causes a ton of backpedaling and the usual "well what I mean is, there's Millennial's and then there's Millennial's . "

Next time I get that statement I'm going to ask if I was let into the secret club of baby boomers and can now stereotype young people.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I was only half joking about the over 40 crowd. I know people of all ages and status levels with garbage political opinions, but I regularly hear the most :stare: stuff from the 40-55 crowd. Especially the dudes that served between the first gulf war and 9/11; they seem to be really salty about not getting any of that "SUPPORT ARE TROOPS" love. I dunno though, small sample size and all that.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

EBB posted:

I said warm poop on a desk would be a better president, so that's a bit redundant

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

FAUXTON posted:

what 4 people in the cabinet should that orange bitch kill

He doesn't have the guts to order an execution. He waited until Comey was on the other side of the country before having his bodyguard deliver the pink slip to a mailbox. Comey, who was trying to hide in the drapes during meetings with him.

Republicans are a bunch of loving cowards. Every last goddamn one of them. It shows in everything they do.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/shaneharris/status/1125086902510604288?s=19

Obama official? Why would Trump be hiring an Obam-

https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1123745787232628737?s=19

Three days elapsed.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

bengy81 posted:

I was only half joking about the over 40 crowd. I know people of all ages and status levels with garbage political opinions, but I regularly hear the most :stare: stuff from the 40-55 crowd. Especially the dudes that served between the first gulf war and 9/11; they seem to be really salty about not getting any of that "SUPPORT ARE TROOPS" love. I dunno though, small sample size and all that.

The "SUPPORT R TROOPS" thing seemed like a backlash to anti-sticking dicks in beehive sentiments rather than an actual "care about the troops thing" to me.

Like if you really cared about the troops, maybe don't put them in a forever war with nebulous goals?

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

bengy81 posted:

These guys also tend to be the most pro-war, supercritical types. Everything in their day was harder, and those Browns are lucky they didn't turn him loose. Also, very pro war crime.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

I think "support our troops!" post 9/11 edition is the natural evolution from "yeah man I was almost a marine" multiplied by the guilt of supporting wars one didn't participate in. If you support the troops hard enough it's like you're almost one of them. They fight there, but you fight here, with your bumper sticker.

It gets buy in from a lot of actual Are Troops because hell yeah they want to feel special. It's obviously a lie though because right outside of every military base in the United States is a small town of blood-red republicans whose entire local economy is based on ripping the troops off. Like if you actually want to support the troops, step 1 would be not selling one of them a stock mustang for 50k in expensive debt.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

bulletsponge13 posted:

These guys also tend to be the most pro-war, supercritical types. Everything in their day was harder, and those Browns are lucky they didn't turn him loose. Also, very pro war crime.

I'm unfortunate enough to have a few of those in my social circle.

Yeah, all that time starching BDUs and polishing boots would for sure have paid off in battle.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

A Russian passenger plane caught fire mid-flight and it somehow still landed:

https://twitter.com/InfosFrancaises/status/1125084803496386560?s=20

:stare:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

DoktorLoken posted:

A Russian passenger plane caught fire mid-flight and it somehow still landed:

https://twitter.com/InfosFrancaises/status/1125084803496386560?s=20

:stare:

cleaner footage:

SelenicMartian posted:

A Sukhoi Superjet in Russia has caught on fire in flight, landed like a fireball.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxFjh1PFqK5/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxFiXAZjTpE/

They seem to have gotten most people out in time

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

holy gently caress

Coldwar timewarp
May 8, 2007

Aeroflot is the best. None of this boring safety and maintenance bullshit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUx3h63Xbpk

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Maybe it's the sociologist in me but I keep harping back to the educational changes since GenX/Reagan in conjunction with the commodification of media. The narrative has changed a lot and both the people that are still desperately clinging to power and the people poised to inherit it (because nobody cheats the linear progression of time) are massively uninformed and/or misinformed.

Boomers were handed everything to them on a platter and used that cheap/free education, unions, etc. to live essentially a hedonistic lifestyle (compared to our generation) and the only way to ensure that the music keeps playing for them is to pull the ladder up and/or be racist as gently caress about who "deserves" it. They're all running out of time, but they've done enough damage that even in the best case scenarios our generation will never know the highs that theirs had. Because they still largely control the levers of power and they're easily manipulated by the media narrative (because back in the day the news would never lie!!!! as I've been told) so they're spending their twilight years sucking the marrow out of the bones of our futures either directly or by allowing it to happen when they're still in society's driver's seat.

edit: I got into a discussion about college/jobs recently with a guy I work with. He said that back in the 70s he paid for college by working part time as a waiter, a stockboy, a landscaper, and as a bank teller. I remarked that it must have been a motherfucker to do all of those jobs and still manage to study. He remarked that no, he meant he did one of those things each year for four years. Over the summer.

I told him that going to my local (state) university, living in a better-than-market rate apartment, owning my car, and living frugally would require working roughly 120 hours a week at minimum wage. Meaning that assuming I could find FOUR establishments to cover me for 30 hours a week, assuming of course that I was somehow superhuman and worked 7 days a week with hardly any sleep and everything meticulously lined up perfectly, I could graduate "self made" with no debt.

Naturally I remarked that I could drop it down to a mere 60 hours a week across two jobs if it was 15/hour and he cries bloody murder about paying more for a cup of coffee.

Vasudus fucked around with this message at 19:50 on May 5, 2019

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Vasudus posted:

because back in the day the news would never lie!!!!

if this is true, then it explains so many things

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

if this is true, then it explains so many things

I've heard this from so, so many old people both in-person and online just reading poo poo like comments on news sites (because sometimes I'm bored at work ok) that there's probably a lot to it. So many boomers lamenting how Walter Cronkite and Dan Rather would never lie to them and so on. Because people back then understood the lines between editorial content and news content, and having sensationalist editorials and reality television on news channels (or even the base concept of a news channel, I guess) was never a factor.

edit: Like if you don't have a proper understanding of source vetting (or just take everything at face value) then man are you in for a wild loving narrative. It's practically a full time job remembering which loving billionaire owns which media source or which think tank they're funding.

edit2: and by proper source vetting I mean applying more than two brain cells together and thinking that statements from the Coalition of Coal Producers saying good things about coal might be a tiny bit biased instead of saying A SCIENTIST SAID CLEAN COAL RULES BABY

Vasudus fucked around with this message at 20:05 on May 5, 2019

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

McNally posted:

Someone in my Gold Star Facebook group put together a spreadsheet of all the Congressfuckers who haven't cosponsored HR 553. Instead of listing names, I'm going to list Congressional Districts.

If you live in one of the following districts, please ask your Congressfucker why they're a lovely loving human being.

Alabama: 4th, 6th
Arizona: 5th, 6th, 9th
California: 1st, 2nd, 7th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 27th, 30th, 33rd, 34th, 35th, 38th, 43rd, 45th, 46th, 47th, 50th
Connecticut: 1st, 5th
Florida: 3rd, 5th, 11th, 12th, 19th, 21st, 23rd, 24th, 27th
Georgia: 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 13th, 14th
Idaho: 1st
Illinois: 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 11th, 14th, 16th, 17th, 18th
Indiana: 1st, 6th, 9th
Kansas: 3rd, 4th
Kentucky: 4th, 5th
Louisiana: 1st, 3rd, 6th
Maine: 2nd
Maryland: 1st, 5th, 6th
Massachusetts: 1st, 3rd, 7th, 9th
Michigan: 3rd, 13th, 14th
Minnesota: 1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th
Mississippi: 2nd, 3rd
Missouri: 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th
Nebraska: 1st, 3rd
New Hampshire: 2nd
New Jersey: 9th
New Mexico: 2nd, 3rd
New York: 1st, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 19th, 23rd, 25th, 26th, 27th
North Carolina: 1st, 5th, 6th, 10th
Ohio: 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, 11th, 12th, 16th
Oklahoma: 3rd, 5th
Oregon: 3rd
Pennsylvania: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 7th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 18th
South Carolina: 1st, 6th, 7th
South Dakota: You only have the one
Texas: 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 9th, 13th, 14th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 24th, 27th, 29th, 30th, 35th, 36th
Virginia: 4th
Washington: 7th, 8th, 9th
Wisconsin: 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th

Emailed IL-8

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Basically our country is driven by the fact that neither Boomers or Gen X got their Saving Private Ryan/Band of Brothers moment and we've spent decades since trying to convince them that everything from Korea to right now today was totally great and just and not at all a waste of life. The alternative to military hero worship is accepting how futile it's been and that would pop the poo poo out of our national identity of all conquering, Just And Holy super soldiers.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Those Maryland districts are about which you'd expect.

People think Sean Hannity is a legitimate news reporter.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
reminder that sean hannity had to say in court that he's a news entertainer

and then promptly not more than week later defended himself on-air as a journalist for something completely unrelated

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

Those Maryland districts are about which you'd expect.

People think Sean Hannity is a legitimate news reporter.
He claims to be until he gets called out for a gross violation of journalistic ethics that even Fox can't sweep under the rug. Then he suddenly becomes an "entertainer".

My dream is to encounter him on the street. Mention that he promised to get waterboarded for charity 8+ years ago and so far hasn't followed through. And offer to go buy a towel and some bottled water so he can get it off his conscience.
"C'mon, this is for the troops you pussy. You love the troops don't you? You're always saying how much you do"

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Vasudus posted:

I've heard this from so, so many old people both in-person and online just reading poo poo like comments on news sites (because sometimes I'm bored at work ok) that there's probably a lot to it. So many boomers lamenting how Walter Cronkite and Dan Rather would never lie to them and so on. Because people back then understood the lines between editorial content and news content, and having sensationalist editorials and reality television on news channels (or even the base concept of a news channel, I guess) was never a factor.

Let's not pretend having a media landscape completely dominated by a handful of corporate sources (even more so than it is today, and that's saying something) is all peachy either. Even if those sources were more or less factual, their framing of the conversation is itself editorializing. There was little to no widespread dissent of the idea of the United States as the crusading champion for peace and democracy throughout the Cold War and that is in no small part because of the ways news was presented to the public.

Plastic_Gargoyle
Aug 3, 2007

https://deadspin.com/the-big-wet-president-blames-kentucky-derby-result-on-p-1834535087

I regret to inform you that the president of the United States has taken time out of his day to complain about how the results of a horse race were tainted by "political correctness."

Exactly how that makes any sense...your guess is as good as mine.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
What happened with these stupid horses that is making stupid people lose their minds?

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Let's not pretend having a media landscape completely dominated by a handful of corporate sources (even more so than it is today, and that's saying something) is all peachy either. Even if those sources were more or less factual, their framing of the conversation is itself editorializing. There was little to no widespread dissent of the idea of the United States as the crusading champion for peace and democracy throughout the Cold War and that is in no small part because of the ways news was presented to the public.

Oh no, certainly not. I'm not trying to paint certain things as necessarily better in the past, but rather as different. And it's the failure to recognize (or unwillingness to resist since they directly benefited) that things have changed.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Horse racing seems really loving stupid. The kind of thing only rich assholes and gambling addicts would care about.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

A Bad Poster posted:

What happened with these stupid horses that is making stupid people lose their minds?

The horse that was first across the finish line in the Kentucky derby was disqualified. On the last turn the horse was on the outside ("4 position" I think they said), the horse spooked when the crowd came into view and cut across to a line nearest the rail ("1 position"). One or more horses were "interfered with" which is a euphemism for a collision or a forcing another jockey to take action to prevent one.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Casimir Radon posted:

Horse racing seems really loving stupid. The kind of thing only rich assholes and gambling addicts would care about.

They do tend to run in the same circles! :haw:

In other news, our brave Israeli super-allies are hard at work shooting brown people again.

NYTimes posted:

Clashes Between Israel and Gaza Intensify as Death Toll Rises

JERUSALEM — Fighting between Israel and Gaza escalated rapidly on Sunday in the worst combat since the last full-blown war in 2014. Three Israeli civilians were killed in Palestinian rocket and missile attacks and Israeli forces began to take aim at individual Gaza militants, killing at least seven.

The three Israelis killed were the first civilians to die in clashes with Gaza since the two sides fought a brief war in the summer of 2014. Gaza health officials said 15 people had been killed since Friday, though Israel denied responsibility for two of those deaths.

One Palestinian rocket struck an Israeli cement factory in the southern city of Ashkelon, killing a Bedouin worker there. A man was killed near Or Haner, a tiny kibbutz two miles from the Gaza border, when the truck he was driving in was hit by an anti-tank missile fired from Gaza. A third Israeli was killed in the early morning when he left his safe room for a cigarette break, his brother said.

Israel responded first by destroying what it said were the homes of several Palestinian militant commanders and then by following through on a longstanding threat — one heard more frequently in recent days from hawkish politicians — to start killing individual fighters in targeted attacks.

An airstrike that destroyed a car in Gaza City killed a man who the Israeli military said had been responsible for large transfers of cash from Iran to Hamas, the militant Islamic group that rules the territory, and to a rival faction in Gaza, the Palestinian Islamic Jihad. Israel said the man, Ahmad Hamed Al-Khudary, 34, owned a money exchange company that it designated a terrorist organization last June.

Israelis outside their building in the coastal city of Ashkelon on Sunday after it was hit by a rocket fired from Gaza.CreditTsafrir Abayov/Associated Press

Asked why Israel had resumed its long-dormant tactic of assassination, Lt. Col. Jonathan Conricus, a military spokesman, said, “It’s important for Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad to understand the severity of the situation.”

Two other fighters with Palestinian Islamic Jihad were killed in an airstrike on the Al Buraij refugee camp early Sunday, the group said.

The attacks from Gaza mostly hit targets in southern Israel with no military value, including a building housing a kindergarten in the town of Sderot and the oncology department at Barzilai Medical Center in Ashkelon. An army post in the community of Kissufim was hit by a mortar that struck its synagogue, lightly wounding two soldiers.

More than 100 Israelis were treated at Barzilai for injuries in the day’s attacks, hospital officials said.

With rockets and mortars setting off sirens across southern Israel every few minutes — a two-day total of 600 launches, the army said — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ordered what he called “massive strikes,” and the military used tanks, artillery, jets, attack helicopters and drones.

An armored brigade and the Golani infantry brigade were deployed to the Gaza frontier to be available for a possible ground incursion, and another infantry brigade was put on standby.

The aftermath of an Israeli airstrike that killed Ahmad Hamed Al-Khudary in Gaza City on Sunday. Israel said he was responsible for large cash transfers from Iran to Hamas and another militant faction in Gaza.CreditMahmud Hams/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images

The aftermath of an Israeli airstrike that killed Ahmad Hamed Al-Khudary in Gaza City on Sunday. Israel said he was responsible for large cash transfers from Iran to Hamas and another militant faction in Gaza.CreditMahmud Hams/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images

Israel also pushed back aggressively on Sunday against Palestinian accusations that it had killed a pregnant Gaza woman and her young daughter in the first day of fighting on Saturday. An army spokesman insisted that the two were killed by a misfired Palestinian rocket, not by Israeli munitions, though Gaza officials continued to accuse Israel of responsibility for what they called a war crime.

The latest round of violence began much like several others since last summer.

Israel and Gaza have been locked in a cycle of clashes quickly followed by de-escalations, with Egyptian-brokered talks repeatedly achieving a temporary cooling off along the border.

In November, there appeared to be a breakthrough. Israel promised to ameliorate conditions in Gaza by allowing in cash supplied by Qatar, fuel and humanitarian aid despite its blockade, expanding the zone in the Mediterranean in which it would allow Gaza fishermen to operate, and easing the movement of people in and out of the impoverished seaside territory. Hamas agreed in return to restrain protests along its frontier with Israel that have often devolved into violence.

But a truce has never taken hold, and indeed the cease-fires have only lasted a number of weeks.

Some resumptions of violence have been unforeseeable. In October, a freak of nature — a lightning strike — was said to have caused a rocket to be launched at Israel. In November, an Israeli undercover team was discovered inside Gaza, setting off a firefight as it made its escape and then two days of rocket attacks and airstrikes. And a rocket attack in mid-March was said to be a result of “human error” rather than Hamas policy.

But Israel has also accused Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad, its more radical ally, of resorting to violence for political advantage. In late March, two weeks before Israel’s parliamentary elections, a rocket hit a house northeast of Tel Aviv and caused Mr. Netanyahu to cut short a trip to Washington.

Now, with Israeli Memorial Day and Independence Day celebrations coming this week, and a stream of international singers arriving to compete in the Eurovision song contest in Tel Aviv later this month, the Gaza militant groups may have gambled that Mr. Netanyahu would pay an even higher price for quiet in the short term.

The home of an Israeli, Moshe Agadi, who was killed when his house in the city of Ashkelon, southern Israel, was hit by a missile fired by militants from the Gaza Strip.CreditAbir Sultan/EPA, via Shutterstock

“Both of them believe that only pressure and force will force Israel to ease the restrictions of the blockade,” said Tareq Baconi, an analyst with International Crisis Group. “And Israel has done nothing but reinforce that lesson.”

Indeed, the two Gaza factions have accused Israel of forgetting its promises as soon as violence gives way to calm.

“Hamas agreed to restrain the protests in return for concessions,” Mr. Baconi said. “Those haven’t materialized.”

Omar Shaban, an economist who runs PalThink for Strategic Studies, a Gaza think tank, said that some of the recriminations between Israel and Gaza officials over measures meant to ease the deprivations in Gaza had been missing the point.

“There’s no shortage of food in Gaza, but people don’t have purchasing power because there are no jobs,” he said. “There are some demands by the political factions that cannot be implemented: If you open the crossings while people don’t have cash for the private sector to operate, it’s pointless. Gaza needs a package of assistance.”

On the Israeli side, even some critics of Mr. Netanyahu said that the cycle of violence with Gaza was only strengthening his hand politically.

The funeral for a 14-month-old Palestinian who was killed on Saturday with her mother. Israel has denied Palestinian accusations that they were killed in an airstrike and blamed a misfired Palestinian rocket.CreditKhalil Hamra/Associated Press

The funeral for a 14-month-old Palestinian who was killed on Saturday with her mother. Israel has denied Palestinian accusations that they were killed in an airstrike and blamed a misfired Palestinian rocket.CreditKhalil Hamra/Associated Press

“His view — which, incidentally, is logical — is that the division between Gaza and the West Bank, which stems from the chronic conflict between Hamas and Fatah, weakens the national Palestinian movement and is worth the headache inherent in dealing with two semi-functional political entities,” Shimrit Meir, an Israeli analyst of Palestinian politics, wrote in the daily Yediot Ahronot.

The two Palestinian territories, Gaza and the West Bank, are governed by the rival Palestinian factions Hamas and Fatah.

In Ashkelon, a concrete factory that makes large pipes for underground sewers and other equipment for the army was struck by a rocket around 1 p.m. on Sunday. A worker there who refused to give his name said he was standing between two of the workers who were hit by the rocket when the siren went off. He ran for shelter, but the others either didn’t try or didn’t make it.

“There weren’t many seconds,” he said.

With rockets still arcing toward Israel, and Iron Dome antimissile systems knocking out a good number of them but not all, the family of Moshe Agadi, 58, who was killed in Ashkelon at around 2 a.m., asked the public to avoid his 4 p.m. funeral. They feared that those attending could be subjected to another strike from Gaza.

But hundreds of Israelis packed the funeral hall anyway, and then streamed outside for Mr. Agadi’s burial, as home front soldiers wearing orange berets passed out instructions on what to do if the cemetery came under attack.

“We came to honor him, and to show that we’re not afraid of them,” said Tzipi Ben-David, 56, as distant blasts could be heard in the direction of Gaza. “Look how many came, even with this situation.”

At Mr. Agadi’s residence, a golden-painted suburban dream house, large shrapnel divots in the exterior wall, a felled tree and grapefruits strewn on the ground all testified to the weapon that had killed him.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

A Bad Poster posted:

The horse that crossed the finish first committed a foul on one of the corners and ran outside of its lane. This caused two other horses to slow down. As a result, that horse was penalized and did not win. The horse that crossed second is now the winner. This horse wasn't slowed down by the first horse going out of its. The two horses that got slowed would have likely been 1 and 2 otherwise.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Fuckin Hillary Clinton bringing in her illegal Mexican horses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Mike Pence ordered Trump to make the tweet. Fact.