Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

We're going to have a map-gaming session tomorrow after work. Wish us luck.

Who are you going to play as?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

Who are you going to play as?

I played as Italy and he played as Germany, because it seemed like the easiest way to start a co-op. i haven't played HO4 in months and the learning curve is steep enough that i;m basically his vassal.

it went well, though, the multiplayer in HO4 is smoother than i thought it would be. you have to press a button before you play the game literally every time or it corrupts your data. pc gaming for the win.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Bicyclops posted:

it went well, though, the multiplayer in HO4 is smoother than i thought it would be. you have to press a button before you play the game literally every time or it corrupts your data. pc gaming for the win.

Lol hell yeah

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's funny to me that every paradox game has a certain trick you have to do every time or it wont work. Like EU4 you have to hit multiplayer and then back to the main menu, or else the game will never connect to any servers

Star Frog
Nov 15, 2000

u

Star Frog fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Apr 13, 2019

Whistling Asshole
Nov 18, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSXofLK5hFQ

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

Lmfao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lmso

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

new game from clifftop games the d00ds who made kathy rain called Whispers of a Machine came out today soyny (:cawg:) soytendo (:roflolmao:) and soysoft (:newlol:) can't compete with this poo poo ffoloks

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*goes berserk, tips entire desk over and slaps my asscheeks like bongos out of anger* NICE CARE POST BITCH!!!!!!!! INFORMATIVE MUTCH? OmegaLUL

lollin at slapping rear end cheeks like bongos

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://store.steampowered.com/valveindex

999 dollars lmfao

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

time to find out how much money people will pay to play a new half life

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Breaking my brain trying to think of a joke about Val Vindex, the Eastern European glass cleaner

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the new half life is going to be what causes the nuclear head cancer they get from attaching that gay instrument to their brain

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Breaking my brain trying to think of a joke about Val Vindex, the Eastern European glass cleaner

Val Vindex stumbles to the ring for his match with Xbox Live Goldust

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

the new half life is going to be what causes the nuclear head cancer they get from attaching that gay instrument to their brain

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I.N.R.I posted:

Lmao

Whistling Asshole
Nov 18, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

doctor: the caesium-137 you were exposed to takes about 30 years to break down, but unfortunately you'll be dead long before that

patient: caesium one *THREE* seven!?! half life 3 confirmed!!! lol!!!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Is there a phase 2 where it simulates the guessing game of trying to figure out which part just flat-out isn't working out of the box?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Is there a phase 2 where it simulates the guessing game of trying to figure out which part just flat-out isn't working out of the box?

Only if you're a scrub

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bicyclops posted:

lol this bitch doesn't know what post codes are

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I've been a MacBook Air gamer for the past 14 years but I watch PC enthusiast YouTubes on the regular.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

https://store.steampowered.com/app/982590/PC_Building_Simulator__Razer_Workshop/ Awesome

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
PC gaming ftw https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3887763&userid=103068

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Some guy bought the DLC just so he could leave a negative review.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Anybody wanna remind this guy that this It's the kind of website where you pledge loyalty to stalin so you can call people garbage for not being 100 percent woke at all times? And even if they apologize you say the damage has already been done? Thanks.

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
mount and blade warband stays winning!!!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Anybody wanna remind this guy that this It's the kind of website where you pledge loyalty to stalin so you can call people garbage for not being 100 percent woke at all times? And even if they apologize you say the damage has already been done? Thanks.

That post aside, I've never heard about this game before now and it looks great. PC gaming FTW.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Mordhau is pretty fun

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Got mordhau but havent played it. Playing STALKER shadow of chernobyl instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HORMELCHILI posted:

Got mordhau but havent played it. Playing STALKER shadow of chernobyl instead