Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Archer666 posted:

These things being public is always a dumb clusterfuck and its impossible to know who's telling the truth (if anyone is). So it just turns into people demonizing each other and doing hosed up poo poo.

I'm pretty willing to believe her, given that she's keeping things fairly consistent and comparatively mild- "cheating and lying about it" isn't really a big stretch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/AtelierHeidi/status/1126356525394481152

uh ohhh

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Puppy Time posted:

I'm pretty willing to believe her, given that she's keeping things fairly consistent and comparatively mild- "cheating and lying about it" isn't really a big stretch.

After seeing this kind of stuff IRL and on the internet enough times, its hard for me not to be cynical.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

hey guys what's goi- :ohno:

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I just wanted Pepsi man, not this.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

:yiikes:

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

hey guys what's goi- :ohno:

We're just a "We've learned not everyone he sent his own nudes/sent nudes of themselves to him were of legal age" away from this turning from an infidelity case into something...that's gonna involve a court.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

For heaven's sake, ProJared seemed like a legitimately cool dude and he one's of the last YouTubers I'd expect to have this kind of scandal. :(

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/dmjared/realtime

He's down about 3k subs and the numbers have been dropping pretty heavily for the past hour or so.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Grapplejack posted:

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/dmjared/realtime

He's down about 3k subs and the numbers have been dropping pretty heavily for the past hour or so.

Do you have to send your Playbutton plaque back to YouTube if you drop bellow the certain threshold?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

DoubleCakes posted:

For heaven's sake, ProJared seemed like a legitimately cool dude and he one's of the last YouTubers I'd expect to have this kind of scandal. :(

I've just come to assume that every male Youtube celeb is pure garbage, and so far I have not been wrong about this.

FoldableHuman
Mar 26, 2017

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Do you have to send your Playbutton plaque back to YouTube if you drop bellow the certain threshold?

People joke about it, but no.

You will, however, lose relevant YouTube Space privileges if you happen to be one of the baker's dozen or so people who are actually allowed to use a YouTube Space.

Kim Justice
Jan 29, 2007

.............Well. Um. Gee. This sure is something.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Now this is some tea

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

I said come in! posted:

I've just come to assume that every male Youtube celeb is pure garbage, and so far I have not been wrong about this.

I will continue to believe hbomb and shaun are Good People up until i see the negatives of them tossing kids into woodchippers

Kim Justice
Jan 29, 2007

I don't know, it seems totally normal to create a snapchat group to get nudes and then send them all pictures of your dick and not think it might come back to bite you in the arse one day

Issy
Jul 15, 2017

https://youtube.com/watch?v=N0iZGMXpquQ
loving white people

Issy
Jul 15, 2017

https://youtube.com/watch?v=N0iZGMXpquQ
It's always the whitest dorkiest people

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

McCloud posted:

I will continue to believe hbomb and shaun are Good People up until i see the negatives of them tossing kids into woodchippers
Foldable though is a real piece of work.

FoldableHuman
Mar 26, 2017

Ghostlight posted:

Proven garbage, I have the receipts.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Ghostlight posted:

Yeah, he didn't even send my pictures of his dick after I snapchatted all those nudes.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

FoldableHuman posted:

Proven garbage, I have the receipts.

Yeah, wasting like 3 burrito's.

A Real Criminal

FoldableHuman
Mar 26, 2017

Stormgale posted:

Yeah, wasting like 3 burrito's.

A Real Criminal

I will have you know I ate them all, even the one I forgot in the fridge for four days.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

FoldableHuman posted:

I will have you know I ate them all, even the one I forgot in the fridge for four days.

Counterargument:

If a Youtuber does something and it isn't monetised for google ad-sense.

Did it really happen?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

FoldableHuman posted:

That’s the grossest thing I’ve read in this whole thread. How can you even live with yourself?

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

That’s the grossest thing I’ve read in this whole thread. How can you even live with yourself?

Throwing away food is a sin, and if eating four day old food from the fridge is wrong I don't wanna be right

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

nine-gear crow posted:

it's a burrito. that meat was already months old.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Stormgale posted:

Counterargument:

If a Youtuber does something and it isn't monetised for google ad-sense.

Did it really happen?

:hmmyes:

All evidence for Internet Personality-related cases must be presented in the form of Youtube videos, lest it be deemed inadmissible in a court of law.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

JordanKai posted:

All evidence for Internet Personality-related cases must be presented in the form of Youtube videos, lest it be deemed inadmissible in a court of law.

To be honest my theory is all ready disproven, Twitter screenshots work too.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

JordanKai posted:

All evidence for Internet Personality-related cases must be presented in the form of video essay Youtube videos, lest it be deemed inadmissible in a court of law.

Look, what good is evidence if Youtube metrics make them not appear? It's got to be 10 minutes minimum but you'll want least a solid 40-1 hr before people will take it seriously.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Folks, shaun is good.

https://twitter.com/shaun_jen/status/1126403266185715712

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
Twitter is a hellsite but it's never not funny when someone blows themselves up for the world to see, PeanutButterGamer is a very "subscriber count is KING" sort of person, and as for ProJared? gently caress him.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
...and we have our first underage grooming victim. Just awful.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

DoctorWhat posted:

...and we have our first underage grooming victim. Just awful.

How is it so hard for people to not be gross creeps

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

loving yikes, he seemed like a decent enough dude but clearly all gamers on YouTube are garbage.

Bad Wolf
Apr 7, 2007
Without evil there could be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometime !
The term "ProJared" is trending worldwide on Twitter. I mean... drat. :psyboom:

I gotta wonder if Wizards of the Coast are gonna react to this, these people are quite involved, officially, with D&D.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Ugh, and i was enjoying his Megaman Legends playthrough until now too :sigh:

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Wizards won't say or do jack poo poo. They've harbored homophobic, racist, and fascist abusers and harassers for at least the entire production timeline of Fifth Edition while rainbow-washing their logo.

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009
Thankfully nobody posted the pic of his dick in here. I don't want to see that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

this just reinforces my belief that we need to execute all straight white males

please start with me tia