Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
The store I'm at is in the middle of installing more cameras, I've never seen so many cameras in any type of store. I wanna say there's at least 70 cameras in this typical grocery store, it's nuts. I guess they're becoming cheaper to buy/install and better quality. They're also installing them in all perishable department prep areas AND store manager office, gently caress that poo poo. Pretty soon they are going to make us wear body cams like they're going to make us wear those annoying walkie talkies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cephalopods
Aug 11, 2013

I work in a corporate department store and I could show our LPs at least three blind areas within my own department, based on where I frequently find empty OTC drug packaging.
The thing is, our head LP is also on the safety committee. So whenever I get a chance to talk to him, my priority is "things that might disfigure me".

And none of our backrooms are bugged, at least not with fixed cameras.

Funktastic
Jul 23, 2013

Alkydere posted:

Like...in this day and age who doesn't know there WILL be cameras above and the money will be counted? Even in small family-run shops there will be cameras watching you.

Yeah that's what I thought too. I guess she figured since no one said anything the first time, no one was paying attention?

And she happened to decide to steal money while the store managers/dms/lp were in vegas so she had like a week to steal a bunch so she ended up with like $740. Which made it a criminal offense so sucks to be her I guess.

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.
My store manager gave herself a concussion on Thursday. Apparently the small kegs we store/serve cold brew from really hurt when you take them straight to the face. She'll be all right, but drat.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Haven't met our new store manager yet but I did hear he doesn't like to be on the register or on the floor. What he seems to like best is uh directing the line.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
As opposed to all the store managers who like to work, I guess?

NerdyMcNerdNerd
Aug 3, 2004
Last night, I came in at four. My truck normally shows up at around five.

It came at eight. loving store's only open until eleven.

And it came with two other trucks.

And a pallet fell over.

I accomplished nothing at all. Nothing at all. NOTHING AT ALL

( actually I ran a shitload of backstock and got half the truck run but still )

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Eric the Mauve posted:

As opposed to all the store managers who like to work, I guess?

I mean, yes?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
At the end of my shift, like literally the very last thing I touched, on Friday I tore something in my back. Since it was at the end I figured whatever, clock out, it'll improve. Saturday I worked with a coworker to where I'll do light stuff and he'll do the heavy stuff for me while I take over his stuff. Had yesterday off, cut to today. I bring up to my manager (who doesn't work weekends) that our warehouse is full of loving assholes because they spread poo poo out again. Cabbages across 3 different pallets, oranges across 2, limes not only on 2 different pallets but loving stacked on one another. I then brought up that I hurt my back at the end of my shift on friday and was still feeling it, and dreaded all that extra lifting I'll have to do because of them.

So my boss has me switch my shift with the other opener. For the entire week. Fantastic, I get to enjoy being on the floor with the troglodytes known as "Customers". And this was RIGHT after we had a discussion last tuesday about having me do some other shifts so I don't hurt myself. loving great. I get the feeling this might be a thing that happens more often.

I'd gladly give my back if I never had to talk to another blood sucking leech.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Leal posted:

At the end of my shift, like literally the very last thing I touched, on Friday I tore something in my back. Since it was at the end I figured whatever, clock out, it'll improve. Saturday I worked with a coworker to where I'll do light stuff and he'll do the heavy stuff for me while I take over his stuff. Had yesterday off, cut to today. I bring up to my manager (who doesn't work weekends) that our warehouse is full of loving assholes because they spread poo poo out again. Cabbages across 3 different pallets, oranges across 2, limes not only on 2 different pallets but loving stacked on one another. I then brought up that I hurt my back at the end of my shift on friday and was still feeling it, and dreaded all that extra lifting I'll have to do because of them.

So my boss has me switch my shift with the other opener. For the entire week. Fantastic, I get to enjoy being on the floor with the troglodytes known as "Customers". And this was RIGHT after we had a discussion last tuesday about having me do some other shifts so I don't hurt myself. loving great. I get the feeling this might be a thing that happens more often.

I'd gladly give my back if I never had to talk to another blood sucking leech.

My name is Karen and I'd like to speak with your manager. Do you have any idea who I am?

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

grimcreaper posted:

My name is Karen and I'd like to speak with your manager. Do you have any idea who I am?

I've always wanted a customer to ask that so I can reply "no ma'am, who the hell are you?"

Also gently caress Instagram and gently caress the idiots who think that color changing cups that are going to get lovely and not work anymore within like a month are just the best thing. gently caress you Becky, stop calling my store. We're not getting them.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

"You're not Karen?"

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

grimcreaper posted:

Please stop trying to impersonate forums poster Asproigerosis. I bet you don't even know how to run an x-ray machine.

NerdyMcNerdNerd
Aug 3, 2004
Our grocery manager was a nice guy; I say was because he quit. He lasted a month.

It took more time to on board him than he spent working.

And now he's gone.

I know this is a problem because the MOD of the evening was complaining to me about how the district manager and corporate keep sending them stupid loving emails about how it is unacceptable that they have a manager keeping an eye on the grocery crew instead of standing around at the front of the store, doing nothing but managing flow.

My store is going places.

I'm going on vacation.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

NerdyMcNerdNerd posted:

My store is going places.

Hello.jpg, maybe

Pentaghastly
Mar 26, 2016
My manager has been scheduling a 17 year old barista to come in and put away our double truck. 4:45am. Boxes piled up in the cafe and this kid worked wonders getting it out of the way and Tetris’d in the back room and closet before he has to go to school and after that he’s gotta come back to pre-close for me.

Before my SM leaves for the day he has the nerve to ask why all the boxes weren’t put up, meanwhile he’s hosed around all afternoon with his mistress. If he really cared about the state of our closet and back room he could have done something, right?

So, let’s add more weight to this kids shoulders. Let’s have him train a total idiot on bar today. That we can’t fire even though he’s unable to do the most basic task of grinding coffee to brew it. Let’s criticize the way he put away truck. At 4:45 in the morning. With no help from his coworkers. Before he had to go to school with exams and finals coming up.

So it shouldn’t have surprised me that he was in a lovely mood, throwing towels and slamming fridges. He told me he kept feeling like he needed to throw up and that he was just so loving tired. I sent him home early for his benefit, told him to get some sleep. I think he felt like I was sending home because he was annoying me but I really felt for the kid.

WELL WOULDN’T YOU KNOW our DM showed up thirty minutes after he left! How convenient! I confided that I was worried about a fellow barista and as a shift felt that I needed to be his advocate. I asked her how I should deal with his unique situation. It went kinda like this:

“Why is he being scheduled for openings? Did his parents sign a waiver?”

Oh, well our SM schedules him in the system for 1 to 3pm so he’s at least getting paid for the same amount of time he worked. He just does that so the system doesn’t flag it. He doesn’t clock in he just writes his punches in the book for the SM to record :)

“Interesting!”

We shall see what comes of this. Yeah, the teens annoy me sometimes but you don’t get to stress them out as if they’re a grown rear end adult like me when they don’t even have the ability to vote yet or the experience to recognize when someone’s taking advantage of them and the ability to set boundaries (I’ll be taking zero comments about my own inability to do these things)

Regardless, our SM is violating labor laws and I just snitched. And I’ve got more material to go in his file if HR needs it.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Pentaghastly posted:

My manager has been scheduling a 17 year old barista to come in and put away our double truck. 4:45am. Boxes piled up in the cafe and this kid worked wonders getting it out of the way and Tetris’d in the back room and closet before he has to go to school and after that he’s gotta come back to pre-close for me.

Before my SM leaves for the day he has the nerve to ask why all the boxes weren’t put up, meanwhile he’s hosed around all afternoon with his mistress. If he really cared about the state of our closet and back room he could have done something, right?

So, let’s add more weight to this kids shoulders. Let’s have him train a total idiot on bar today. That we can’t fire even though he’s unable to do the most basic task of grinding coffee to brew it. Let’s criticize the way he put away truck. At 4:45 in the morning. With no help from his coworkers. Before he had to go to school with exams and finals coming up.

So it shouldn’t have surprised me that he was in a lovely mood, throwing towels and slamming fridges. He told me he kept feeling like he needed to throw up and that he was just so loving tired. I sent him home early for his benefit, told him to get some sleep. I think he felt like I was sending home because he was annoying me but I really felt for the kid.

WELL WOULDN’T YOU KNOW our DM showed up thirty minutes after he left! How convenient! I confided that I was worried about a fellow barista and as a shift felt that I needed to be his advocate. I asked her how I should deal with his unique situation. It went kinda like this:

“Why is he being scheduled for openings? Did his parents sign a waiver?”

Oh, well our SM schedules him in the system for 1 to 3pm so he’s at least getting paid for the same amount of time he worked. He just does that so the system doesn’t flag it. He doesn’t clock in he just writes his punches in the book for the SM to record :)

“Interesting!”

We shall see what comes of this. Yeah, the teens annoy me sometimes but you don’t get to stress them out as if they’re a grown rear end adult like me when they don’t even have the ability to vote yet or the experience to recognize when someone’s taking advantage of them and the ability to set boundaries (I’ll be taking zero comments about my own inability to do these things)

Regardless, our SM is violating labor laws and I just snitched. And I’ve got more material to go in his file if HR needs it.

:hellyeah:

Aniodia
Feb 23, 2016

Literally who?

Pentaghastly posted:

:suspense:

Oh boy, poo poo's about to get real. Don't leave out any of the juicy bits when it all goes bad.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Dear Back Half Crew at my Amazon FC, especially Days: I'M SO SORRY THAT I'M NOT SORRY FOR WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO YOU! Oh boy, the next three days are gonna be magical* and they're my days off. And management has to jump through so many hoops to change somene's shift/give them mandatory overtime at short notice that the best they can realistically do is offer me Voluntary Extra Time and I'm on medical accommodations for a pulled shoulder so I'm ineligible for those. I cannot be called in.

Sunday is Mother's Day (hug yo momma, call her, get her a gift, etc.), I'll give you three guesses what that does to Amazon's volume (especially giftwrap) and the first two don't count. So when I go in Sunday night it's gonna be busy. But that's Sunday, it's gonna be ramping up before then. So here's the deal: Texas (and much of the Great Plains) have been having a bit of rain and thunder. How is an Amazon shipdock like a public swimming pool? Both shut down for 30 minutes when they hear thunder. So last couple of nights have already been kinda heavy as we covered for what day shift simply could not get out of the building.

The forecast for the next three days? RAIN AND THUNDER!

*Magic may actually involve panic and fire and screaming

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Pentaghastly posted:

Regardless, our SM is violating labor laws and I just snitched.

:allears:

quote:

And I’ve got more material to go in his file if HR needs it.

:magical:

Don't forget, HR exists to protect the company, not you. If you don't one shot this guy, they might back him up in retaliating against you.

NerdyMcNerdNerd
Aug 3, 2004
Violating minor labor laws is one of the few labor laws companies actually care about, so I assume the potential penalties are costly.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Volmarias posted:

:magical:

Don't forget, HR exists to protect the company, not you. If you don't one shot this guy, they might back him up in retaliating against you.

Yeah, HR is likely going to try to sweep this under the rug.

The play is to call your state Department of Labor, which probably has an anonymous tip line, and let them know about it.

But I think Penta lives in the southern US, where the state might or might not give a poo poo about child labor violations. In Pennsylvania there is definitely an anonymous tip line and that guy would be hosed.

Pentaghastly
Mar 26, 2016

Eric the Mauve posted:

Yeah, HR is likely going to try to sweep this under the rug.

The play is to call your state Department of Labor, which probably has an anonymous tip line, and let them know about it.

But I think Penta lives in the southern US, where the state might or might not give a poo poo about child labor violations. In Pennsylvania there is definitely an anonymous tip line and that guy would be hosed.

My plan since I have the day off is to call the partner resource line since and tell them my concerns. But I can also call the DOL and give them a tip. I might also add I haven’t been paid for any overtime even though I’m pretty drat sure I’ve been working ~43 hour weeks for the last month and even though I feel like I’m the only person who looks at my paystubs at my job I’m sure a lot of other people’s punches may have been altered.

I’ve written down everything with approximate dates of when they occurred, too. I am PREPARED

Yuwe
Apr 6, 2009

Alkydere posted:

*Magic may actually involve panic and fire and screaming

We already have the panic/fire/screaming at my fc (in inbound). We WERE at a mere 70k backlog a week ago, and then a train dropped off enough to put us over 1 million in backlog. That was all in one night. This has made our problem solve areas nightmares because vendors apparently refuse to properly barcode their stuff ever. We finally rolled out the chargeback ticket app for dealing with that but it'll probably be a couple months before we see the impact in reduced problem solve.

Next week I am on the problem solve kaizen (buzzword for 'improvement project') so RIP my shift I guess. Maybe the kaizen will make it less poo poo to label many thousands of items per night. Getting a desk back for the dock PS area would be a good start.

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

Pentaghastly posted:

My plan since I have the day off is to call the partner resource line since and tell them my concerns. But I can also call the DOL and give them a tip. I might also add I haven’t been paid for any overtime even though I’m pretty drat sure I’ve been working ~43 hour weeks for the last month and even though I feel like I’m the only person who looks at my paystubs at my job I’m sure a lot of other people’s punches may have been altered.

I’ve written down everything with approximate dates of when they occurred, too. I am PREPARED

at this point just skip HR.

Also,

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Toraen posted:

We already have the panic/fire/screaming at my fc (in inbound). We WERE at a mere 70k backlog a week ago, and then a train dropped off enough to put us over 1 million in backlog. That was all in one night. This has made our problem solve areas nightmares because vendors apparently refuse to properly barcode their stuff ever. We finally rolled out the chargeback ticket app for dealing with that but it'll probably be a couple months before we see the impact in reduced problem solve.

Next week I am on the problem solve kaizen (buzzword for 'improvement project') so RIP my shift I guess. Maybe the kaizen will make it less poo poo to label many thousands of items per night. Getting a desk back for the dock PS area would be a good start.

Wait is your FC at a railyard? That sounds awesome/terrifying. Also...1 million backlog is some nightmare stuff, I can see why you were in the magic fire and screaming mood. :stonk: My FC hasn't done a million of anything in a day since Peak 2017. By Peak 2018 enough other Amazon facilities had come online in Texas that Peak 2018 was just a handful of nights of overtime.

Anyways, keep on trucking. Unless you're the one inbound PS who wraps the ASIN barcodes around the round items like an rear end in a top hat. I swear there's one at every FC wrapping the barcode around vitamin pill bottles so scanners can't read them. And yeah vendors are the worst. I wanna stab whatever jackass at Apple who decided that all the Mac peripherals have to have the smallest barcodes possible, and make them a grey-on-white that our scanners have a hard time reading.

Edit:

That would be a version of The Purge I'd be up for seeing. Some Wal-Mart associate just taking a chain from Automotive and going to town on some entitled boomer.

Alkydere fucked around with this message at 18:50 on May 9, 2019

NerdyMcNerdNerd
Aug 3, 2004
People have no idea how long it takes to do poo poo. Subway does not have the counter-space or the man-power to bang out 63 subs ( while serving everyone else ), even if they're all the same, and I'm 100% sure they weren't. That's more than an hour's worth of work locations that see an average amount of traffic in a non-metro area.

So chances are good not only do they have to cut extra poo poo immediately for those sandwiches, but they also have to pause to stick the sandwiches in the cooler for food safety reasons every time they bang out five or so.

We're talking a solid hour and a half of work, at the least, unless you got some sub pros in the house and it is dead as gently caress in that place.

Also, it's loving Subway. You can see them making your stuff, you can see the size of the kitchen. I'd be pissed too if someone just showed up and expected me to gently caress up my whole day because they were stupid.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Pentaghastly posted:

Oh man, systemic and provable wage theft is like, the one thing they will always have a raging legal for. Don't contact HR, contact the labor department for your state.

Yuwe
Apr 6, 2009

Alkydere posted:

Wait is your FC at a railyard? That sounds awesome/terrifying. Also...1 million backlog is some nightmare stuff, I can see why you were in the magic fire and screaming mood. :stonk: My FC hasn't done a million of anything in a day since Peak 2017. By Peak 2018 enough other Amazon facilities had come online in Texas that Peak 2018 was just a handful of nights of overtime.

Anyways, keep on trucking. Unless you're the one inbound PS who wraps the ASIN barcodes around the round items like an rear end in a top hat. I swear there's one at every FC wrapping the barcode around vitamin pill bottles so scanners can't read them. And yeah vendors are the worst. I wanna stab whatever jackass at Apple who decided that all the Mac peripherals have to have the smallest barcodes possible, and make them a grey-on-white that our scanners have a hard time reading.

No we're not at a railyard, but apparently a train brought over a mess of trailers which were then all driven to our yard at once. This was heard through the rumor mill so it could be inaccurate. We're obviously not doing that 1 million in a single day like peaks of years past (shift goal last night was 190k), but yeah that number came as a huge shock since we were really on top of the backlog right up until that night.

I hate the Mac peripherals too, especially because they are technically valid barcodes so we can't chargeback for them. We're not even supposed to print labels to make them easier to scan, since it's seen as a waste of time (to be fair to that, we don't have time for them - downstream just gonna have to deal). The ones I fix are mostly from FBA sellers who didn't follow the instructions for X-stickering their items (though we get unscannable/wrapped-around/non-linked/no barcodes too).

Pentaghastly
Mar 26, 2016
DM emailed me. It’s happening. I’ve got to find coworkers that can corroborate and would be willing to meet with her as well.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010

Toraen posted:

No we're not at a railyard, but apparently a train brought over a mess of trailers which were then all driven to our yard at once. This was heard through the rumor mill so it could be inaccurate. We're obviously not doing that 1 million in a single day like peaks of years past (shift goal last night was 190k), but yeah that number came as a huge shock since we were really on top of the backlog right up until that night.

I hate the Mac peripherals too, especially because they are technically valid barcodes so we can't chargeback for them. We're not even supposed to print labels to make them easier to scan, since it's seen as a waste of time (to be fair to that, we don't have time for them - downstream just gonna have to deal). The ones I fix are mostly from FBA sellers who didn't follow the instructions for X-stickering their items (though we get unscannable/wrapped-around/non-linked/no barcodes too).

Hah, fair enough. I'm in outbound so I get the fun of dealing with all that poo poo you ain't got the time to fix. And when a stower doesn't break down a masterpack and I suddenly have an entire case of food bars sitting on my desk. Or trying to get the lovely rear end barcode on the side of a heavy as gently caress brown box case of protein shake (you know the ones) that our scanners can barely loving pick up. Or, yanno, just a plastic bag around a ball of fish hooks that someone in inbound was an entirely reasonable thing to stow in the network.

Not joking about that last one. Buddy of mine packing got one and went "what the gently caress!?" when he grabbed it and it pricked him through his gloves because it was basically a ziplock bag filled with fish hooks until they started poking out. He took it to the manager, manager was not happy. The next day he went from "not happy" to "about to choke a bitch" when he was covering for an inductor on a bathroom break and he got one himself.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Pentaghastly posted:

DM emailed me. It’s happening. I’ve got to find coworkers that can corroborate and would be willing to meet with her as well.

:munch:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Pentaghastly posted:

:yeshaha:

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

Pentaghastly posted:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Alkydere posted:

Or, yanno, just a plastic bag around a ball of fish hooks that someone in inbound was an entirely reasonable thing to stow in the network.

Not joking about that last one. Buddy of mine packing got one and went "what the gently caress!?" when he grabbed it and it pricked him through his gloves because it was basically a ziplock bag filled with fish hooks until they started poking out. He took it to the manager, manager was not happy. The next day he went from "not happy" to "about to choke a bitch" when he was covering for an inductor on a bathroom break and he got one himself.

Lol, what cheap rear end chinese bargain bullshit is that? Besides the sucky parts you just described, all of those hook tips are going to be dulled or the points rolled so they are useless anyways. Makes me glad I buy owner bulk hooks from my local shop. :classiclol:

Tuesday was... Interesting. My DM figured out that our previous outside commercial sales manager did exactly jack and poo poo for the last 2 years which contributed to our absolutely poo poo commercial sales growth in that time period. I personally signed up more accounts as walk-ins in the last 2 months than he did in 2 whole years. We now have a new guy in that position who most of us hate. I'm just waiting for one of our trouble customers to call on a saturday or sunday so I can start ruining his weekend. But at least he has half a shot of being competent and getting us more sales. :allears:

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010

Elmnt80 posted:

Lol, what cheap rear end chinese bargain bullshit is that? Besides the sucky parts you just described, all of those hook tips are going to be dulled or the points rolled so they are useless anyways. Makes me glad I buy owner bulk hooks from my local shop. :classiclol:

Well the hooks on the outside are gonna be dull, you have to realize this was a fist sized ball of fish hook barely contained by what was basically a ziplock bag. There was plenty of sharpness inside.

Said manager also had a doubletake moment one day where he caught someone had stuffed a giant hook into an envelope and he saw it going down the line. Like basically a billhook: not sharp but it sat with the curve and point up in the air. I mean, yes, the computer told them to put it in a JM9 envelope. No it obviously should not have gone in it since the hook had ripped out of the envelope before it even reached the shipping label printer.

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe

Volmarias posted:

Oh man, systemic and provable wage theft is like, the one thing they will always have a raging legal for. Don't contact HR, contact the labor department for your state.

I could throw my boss under the bus so hard on this one. My golum like co-worker who I've talked about extensively has a habit of showing up anywhere from 45m-2hrs before his scheduled shift. He also isn't paid for the 30-45m it takes him to fumble through closeout. We have no specific time sheet and he's getting screwed. I've petitioned to get him paid for that time and I keep getting shot down. As much as I dislike the autistic sonofabitch, he needs an advocate. I may just start keeping a log of his shift time and demand his compensation. It's not like my boss's $500+/wk gambling habit will take that much of a hit.

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

:catstare:

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

They should both roll over and be transferable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

The one loving day that the evening cleaning is cancelled and the ice machine isn't going to be cleaned, they shut the thing off. I spent about twice the normal time getting ice because I had to basically crawl into the damned thing.

I hate Sundays in general. The Saturday closers just leave random poo poo half done, and then I have to finish their poo poo on top of opening my area, handling customers, and taking passive-aggressive poo poo from my SM.

Eta: and now she's installed a loving swear jar in the back room. Just shoot me now. I don't swear on the floor but Christ woman, we're not grade schoolers or your children.

gamingCaffeinator fucked around with this message at 15:34 on May 12, 2019