Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

It easier to fight a one front war. Now we can link up from Syria to Afghanistan and turn those corners once and for all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Hot Karl Marx posted:

uhhhh so he's really really thinking of doing it

I think this is Bolton waggling his dick around and Donnie's just using it to yell a lot and "look tough". Could be wrong though!

On the other hand, I 100% believe this was and could become a thing. The leaker is likely Nielsen trying to make herself look better, but gives away the game when they challenged the plan on logistical grounds instead of moral grounds.

https://twitter.com/TracyJan/status/1128103324052598784

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

yeah im not believing anything honorable about neilsens time in dhs

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
https://twitter.com/spindlypete/status/1128053545477869570?s=19

An angry rant thread about why Vote Blue still fucks you over

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

facialimpediment posted:

I think this is Bolton waggling his dick around and Donnie's just using it to yell a lot and "look tough". Could be wrong though!

On the other hand, I 100% believe this was and could become a thing. The leaker is likely Nielsen trying to make herself look better, but gives away the game when they challenged the plan on logistical grounds instead of moral grounds.

https://twitter.com/TracyJan/status/1128103324052598784

The problem with Donny trying to look tough is he is 100% the person to do it to prove how tough he is

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE VACCINES A PARTISAN ISSUE YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS JESUS CHRIST

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

can we :killing: yet

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

No and let's not go there.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
:siren: STOP EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING, THE NAVY SKY PENIS WRITERS HAD THEIR VOICES RECORDED :siren:

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2019/05/14/the-navys-probe-into-sky-penis/

quote:

Their sky penis plan of attack was captured on their cockpit video recording system, a transcript of which is included in the investigation.

“Draw a giant penis,” the EWO said. “That would be awesome.”

“What did you do on your flight?” the pilot joked. “Oh, we turned dinosaurs into sky penises.”

“You should totally try to draw a penis,” the EWO advised.

“I could definitely draw one, that would be easy,” the pilot boasted. “I could basically draw a figure eight and turn around and come back. I’m gonna go down, grab some speed and hopefully get out of the contrail layer so they’re not connected to each other.”

They theorized on the second-order effects of their nascent sky drawing.

“Dude, that would be so funny,” the pilot said. “Airliner’s coming back on their way into Seattle, just this big (expletive)ing, giant penis. We could almost draw a vein in the middle of it too.”

Soon, the EWO reported they were definitely “marking.”

They had found the sweet altitude, and the contrail sky penis was being born in their wake.

“Balls are going to be a little lopsided,” the pilot advised.

“Balls are complete,” he reported moments later. “I just gotta navigate a little bit over here for the shaft.”

“Which way is the shaft going?” the EWO asked.

“The shaft will go to the left,” the pilot answered.

“It’s gonna be a wide shaft,” the EWO noted.

“I don’t wanna make it just like 3 balls,” the pilot said.

“Let’s do it,” the EWO said. “Oh, the head of that penis is going to be thick.”

“Some like Chinese weather satellite right now that’s like, ‘what the (expletive)?’” the pilot surmised.

The jet streaked across the sky, and the duo’s magnum opus continued to take shape, showcasing the pilot’s prowess in the process.

“To get out of this, I’m gonna go like down and to the right,” the pilot said. “And we’ll come back up over the top and try to take a look at it.”

“I have a feeling the balls will have dissipated by then,” his partner answered.

“It’s possible,” the pilot said.

They flew away to a distance where they could take in their work.

They cracked up in the cockpit as their sky penis came into full view, snapping pics they would later delete once they realized their command would likely go apoplectic.

“Oh yes, that was (expletive)ing amazing,” the pilot said. “This is so obvious.”

“That’s a (expletive),” the EWO said. “Dude, I’m amazed that this stayed.”

“Mishap pilot alpha said, ‘Dude, I’m gonna draw a (expletive),’” the EWO said. “EWO alpha said, ‘Yup, that’s a great idea.’”

They waited to see if their partner jet would notice their work.

“Your artwork is amazing,” the lieutenant commander EWO in the other jet radioed to them.

“Glad you guys noticed,” the pilot replied.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

yeeeessssssssss

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
:perfect:

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

quote:

“I don’t wanna make it just like 3 balls,” the pilot said.

It's 5am in the morning here and I've been up late writing some boring rear end reports, and I'm genuinely laughing my head off so hard I'm choking :D

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

:siren: STOP EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING, THE NAVY SKY PENIS WRITERS HAD THEIR VOICES RECORDED :siren:

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2019/05/14/the-navys-probe-into-sky-penis/

Give them an air medal ffs

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i know that exact feeling of joy, but never will i be able to experience it at that leve

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
That entire conversation is thread title, nay...GiP mouseover-text material

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The second ep of that chernobyl hbo series went up tonight, it's a good watch and basically begins characterizing the first show's tone as one where the local bigwig types didn't want to let the feds in even though they were disastrously outclassed by events.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

facialimpediment posted:

these men are nothing less than American Heroes :911:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Acebuckeye13 posted:

these men are nothing less than American Heroes :911:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Can't wait to show that to the navy vet at work.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

facialimpediment posted:

lol poo poo you beat me by ... hours I was running over here to post this after just accidentally running across it.

There is so much good poo poo in there.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Those guys make me so proud to be an American

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

facialimpediment posted:

Why are they being punished again

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Milo and POTUS posted:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

Speaking of which can someone translate from navy regarding if this an actual punishment:

quote:

While Navy officials said at the time of the incident that the two would go before a disciplinary board, the investigating officer recommended they receive “non-punitive letters of instruction.”

And yes I know it says “non punitive” but it’s the military that’s as likely to mean “double punitive”

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Letters of Instruction are just things from you commanding officer yelling at you for something. They are not a part of your military service record, and only have bearing on you at that command.

Letters of Reprimand are formal, in your service record, and career ending.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

"keep your dicks on the ground"

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
current events thread: “Balls are going to be a little lopsided,” the pilot advised.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Vasudus posted:

current events thread: “Balls are going to be a little lopsided,” the pilot advised.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Vasudus posted:

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Vasudus posted:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/realsteveyoung1...ingawful.com%2F

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

well he's right about the last part

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

taking out HVT (High Value Targets)

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

gently caress yes another lee greenwood god bless the usa remix

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Fallom posted:

High volume trumps

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Now where have I heard that one before? Oh, I dunno, every military conflict we've been in my entire life maybe!?

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.
Mid air collision In AK.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1194789001

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Fallom posted:

Are these HVT's he's referencing the Targets with the grocery stores in them, or just the regular targets in nicer neighborhoods?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Casimir Radon posted:

Now where have I heard that one before? Oh, I dunno, every military conflict we've been in my entire life maybe!?

I’m so happy I didn’t miss my chance to get a campaign pin. :rolleyes:

Wtf this idiot cuts out tax base and sends is of to war right next door to our last two wars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
https://twitter.com/SaladScissor/status/1127905718068240384