Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

I.N.R.I posted:

thats just the same kind of BS that all those nintendo direct leaks always are. theres no way of actually knowing if its any good or not because nobodys seen it
Much like literally every other media industry in existence, a large subset of people are allowed to consume the media early in order to render their opinions and pontificate those to the general public in the form of a review prior to the actual release of said media.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

American McGay posted:

Much like literally every other media industry in existence, a large subset of people are allowed to consume the media early in order to render their opinions and pontificate those to the general public in the form of a review prior to the actual release of said media.

i thought it was already out .. in any case, my post wil lstill be true once its out, since nobody in their right mind is going to watch it

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Nostradingus posted:

detective Pikachu is allegedly pretty good though

The quality is irrelevant. Its just weird how two film studios manage to release similar style projects so close to each other. It’s not the first time something like this has happened though at this very second no examples jump out at me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tao of lmao posted:

The quality is irrelevant. Its just weird how two film studios manage to release similar style projects so close to each other. It’s not the first time something like this has happened though at this very second no examples jump out at me.

I remember White House Down and Olympus Has Fallen

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Dante’s peak & volcano
Deep impact & armageddon
Robocop and Robert Cop

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Antz and A Bug's Life

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Pirates and pirates of the Caribbean

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

God of War 2018 and my new toilet.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Congrats on getting a new toilet in 2018. I'm still making GBS threads on a 2002 model.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

frantically trying to install a new toilet seat and realizing that i have to delete ClientRegistry.blob first

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Godzilla and Mighty Joe Young

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Elite: Dangerous and Star Citizen

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I bought this game when it came out

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

extremely steampunk posted:

I bought this game when it came out

Pretty sure synthy or somebody else on here has fond memories of this game. I just remember all the magazines being pissed off that it wasn’t GTA

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

I.N.R.I posted:

i thought it was already out .. in any case, my post wil lstill be true once its out, since nobody in their right mind is going to watch it

My nephew is extremely pumped to see it

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

sincx fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Mar 23, 2021

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Pretty sure synthy or somebody else on here has fond memories of this game. I just remember all the magazines being pissed off that it wasn’t GTA

my friend with lovely parents had it and getting to play it in secret was cool. attacking ppl with the sword ftw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

i have changed my mind about this.

lmfao

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I remember having fun with it for a couple hours at a friends place. It probably wasn’t worth buying full price but eh

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

State of emergency was epic in middle school because you could beat a guy with a severed arm and there was blood everywhere bro

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
https://twitter.com/DSPArchives/status/1128481070205239296

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwE2R-sr5QU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

does this count?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqm8RIjIJls

this music video from a ddr game was my first exposure to silent hill. for the longest time i thought cynthia dancing like she does at the end was a thing that actually happened in silent hill

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/Ninja/status/189827516146528258

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

not only that ninja, but it will destroy ppls feefees and weak arguments with cold steel logic honed by matt and trays big brains

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Say what you will, but BaseKetBall is litty.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Wikipedia says this happened in 2019 but I can't really find anyone to confirm it

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Tato posted:

Wikipedia says this happened in 2019 but I can't really find anyone to confirm it

this implies the existence of a crackdown 2 which i also had no idea existed

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Crackdown 2 was the extremely lovely zombie one that everyone hated.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I think those gbs turds are trying to do a bit... not sure though could just be bluepilled zoomers

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Thinking about going into the secret gamer forum filled with people who really love gaming and all the various joys it can bring and doing a really roundabout joke trying to poo poo a video game. Who's with me?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sure i like to say bluepulled soyboy cuck sjw to people irl a lot, but demarcus st. Oppressed's story in the microsoft studios xbox 1 exclusive 3rd person open world action hit Crackdown 3 is actually pretty compelling and relevant to our tims

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

Sure i like to say bluepulled soyboy cuck sjw to people irl a lot, but demarcus st. Oppressed's story in the microsoft studios xbox 1 exclusive 3rd person open world action hit Crackdown 3 is actually pretty compelling and relevant to our tims

https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/1130506004397826049

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Anybody else have to read this twice to figure out what it said.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Anybody else have to read this twice to figure out what it said.

No.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I didn't read it once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008