Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
hello cspam politoons thread, i bring you greetings and an old rear end cartoon i’ve been trying to find for like 3 years, and it turned out i still had the book it was in

it’s technically a book about caricatures but there’s a TON of politoons in here too, so i can grab more if anyone wants them

e: bonus thatcher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Bonzo goes to Bitburg!!

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://twitter.com/LatuffCartoons/status/1130833528822870019

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Remember when the D&D politoons thread thought Latuff was bad?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

this is the laziest poo poo i've ever seen in my motherfucking life

its good work if you can get it

does anyone have the series where Mitt Romney wears all those flipflops?

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Remember when the D&D politoons thread thought Latuff was bad?

well you see he criticizes israel a lot therefore he is an antisemite

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Charred corpses aren't enough so you need to have another character there to remind the reader that they're all dead.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Some Guy TT posted:

oh cool an excuse to post this

the way the media simply ignores the importance of senate races is really loving bad because in addition to the senate being critically important on its own merits trump actually won 2016 because of reverse senate coattails and hell almost certainly win 2020 too for the exact same reason if the democrats insist on putting up a lovely candidate whose only selling point is not trump

The sheer scale of how much more competent Republican strategists are at their jobs than Dem "strategists" boggles the mind

Dewgy posted:

hello cspam politoons thread, i bring you greetings and an old rear end cartoon i’ve been trying to find for like 3 years, and it turned out i still had the book it was in

goddamn :golfclap:

this is the stupidest poo poo ever, Logan's Run Ramirez now plz

Like, I could write a whole long unfunny list of the obvious ways this is stupid, but I'll just say the most infuriating one is that the boomers are still making fun of the way they raised us in our childhood, blaming us for things they did to us

like, millennials are parents now, when the "everyone gets a trophy" thing is already played-out. It started 20 years ago, when we were children. Do they think that idea was invented and implemented by ten-year-olds, or

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Wait what

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

loquacius posted:

The sheer scale of how much more competent Republican strategists are at their jobs than Dem "strategists" boggles the mind

republicans don’t need to pretend they want something other than more money for us gently caress you which helps a bit probably

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

Like, I could write a whole long unfunny list of the obvious ways this is stupid, but I'll just say the most infuriating one is that the boomers are still making fun of the way they raised us in our childhood, blaming us for things they did to us

like, millennials are parents now, when the "everyone gets a trophy" thing is already played-out. It started 20 years ago, when we were children. Do they think that idea was invented and implemented by ten-year-olds, or

also i played sports when i was a kid and never got a trophy just for showing up lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Flavius Aetass posted:

also i played sports when i was a kid and never got a trophy just for showing up lol

I did! My youth soccer league, karate tournaments, etc had big trophies you'd get for actually winning things, and also little piddly-poo poo consolation prizes that said "GOOD EFFORT" or something on them. They didn't work for their intended purpose because we knew drat well they were bullshit, and you actually had to throw them out or they'd start piling up, basically mocking you for your mediocrity by taking up a bunch of space in your room all like "remember those times you didn't win anything?"

Now here's the flabbergasting part: this was when I was a kid, in the 90s, which was before the millennium, and the adults running these activities and determining their policies, themselves of childrearing age, were not millennials :wth:

Rather, they were by-and-large all born in the extended period of high birth rates that began after the Second World War

Corbolan
May 18, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

loquacius posted:

To me it feels like the implication is that "you kids loving whined so much about not getting trophies that us adults were forced to give in to your childish demands and so we gave you participation trophies, so really, if you think about it, it's actually still all the Millennials' fault"

They'll take any excuse to blame the problems of the world on us, because they know their generation was the first to totally fail at providing a better life for their children.

Corbolan
May 18, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

Look for Night King as The Debt in a Ramirez coming soon.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Corbolan posted:

Look for Night King as The Debt in a Ramirez coming soon.

lol

Corbolan posted:

To me it feels like the implication is that "you kids loving whined so much about not getting trophies that us adults were forced to give in to your childish demands and so we gave you participation trophies, so really, if you think about it, it's actually still all the Millennials' fault"

They'll take any excuse to blame the problems of the world on us, because they know their generation was the first to totally fail at providing a better life for their children.

I think they're also the first generation to hate their children more than their children hate them

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Lub is good

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Just gonna go ahead and TIMG First Dog

It's not a very good one, basically the premise is that an idiot pollster got fired (ha I wish) and is now doing a cooking show but that wasn't enough to squeeze 3000 words out of so he actually included a complete recipe for some reason

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

ugh i just cant stand this posturing anymore no one actually cares what the constitution says and this exact same dumb comic has probably been done with a donkey dozens of times and been every bit as meaningless

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

Just gonna go ahead and TIMG First Dog

It's not a very good one, basically the premise is that an idiot pollster got fired (ha I wish) and is now doing a cooking show but that wasn't enough to squeeze 3000 words out of so he actually included a complete recipe for some reason

pretty labor intensive cartoon if i have to make muffins to find out if it even makes sense

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

its a brown world now mr vice president

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Some Guy TT posted:

what the hell I love Day By Day now???

Seriously though Chris Muir thinks a tendency to grope women at random is a good, strong, manly thing in every instance that doesn't involve him trying to use it against a Democrat

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 5 days!)

do you really need a label on "Pot O' Gold"

Corbolan
May 18, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

Some Guy TT posted:

lmao i love this crazy world where

loquacius posted:

what the hell I love Day By Day now???

because even muir realizes biden is hot trash

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Women are just wombs to these people

Corbolan
May 18, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

come on Marlette, you're slacking

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Corbolan posted:

come on Marlette, you're slacking

lol needs some white paint-bucket IMO

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

lol is garrison assuming the guy in south africa that kicked arnold is a leftist who wants free stuff because he's black?

why would we ever think the right is racist

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

A lot of good CUM PASS potential in today's brittoons

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Nigel Farage and his expenses – A day after the Brexit party leader was hit by a milkshake, the EU says it will investigate him"

Telegraph:

Theresa May to reveal new Brexit deal

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Plastic straws, cotton buds and drink stirrers to be banned in England

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS... on May and the Chelsea Flower Show

'The judges said it's more of a trench than a garden...'

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i dont have the numbers handy but im pretty sure being conceived in a test tube would be a bigger threat considering that the vast majority of created embryos are never implanted so they just spend their entire existence frozen up until their inevitable destruction

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 5 days!)

edit: this cum pass edit in memory of wampalord, posted in D&D and paid the price :rip:

Corbolan
May 18, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

loquacius posted:

lol needs some white paint-bucket IMO

when you're right you're right but I can't get the paint bucket to work and i'm not good enough at graphics to be able to pull off a color swap dealy

:perfect:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Young Orc

participation trophies were created by boomers for their genx kids

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Young Orc

Peanut President posted:

edit: this cum pass edit in memory of wampalord, posted in D&D and paid the price :rip:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
more finds from the caricature book, all from the same artist, and i am legitimately shocked at who drew these

qaddafi

corazon aquino

reagan

answer is under the spoiler

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The art in dry bones is pathetic in a sad way, like the art kid who never improved past the fourth grade

What a pile of dog poo poo

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i can see the similarity tiny squinty eyes contrasted with a long face with other features being exaggerated the new style kind of reads like if you tried to teach a child to draw like the old style using only verbal description and not showing them any examples

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Dewgy posted:

more finds from the caricature book, all from the same artist, and i am legitimately shocked at who drew these

I could recognize a Ramirez from a mile away. Something about his heavy reliance on scribbling/pointillism (in this case), dark shading, and how he structures his faces (and wrinkles) is a dead giveaway.