Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

well I just assumed because it was a video about some TV newswoman by some random dude, like 99.9999999999999944% of the time I'd be correct

Yanette Garcia should be the main reason everyone opposes Trump's wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011
Who’s got that Memorial Day cartoon saved with the soldier going to the cemetery to sell flags and hit on war widows?

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
I heard its cool to hope for nuclear genocide in the middle east this memorial day

the president told me so

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

ya Memorial Day guilt trip memes aren’t as hip as they once were

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

:same:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
On Monday 28, 2014 I outprocessed Hill AFB and formally separated from the US Air Force. Before in when I lived in Utah I'd go on down to Club Wet and get a chicken wing combo and see a titty with a burr after work swing shift on the flight line. It shared a parking lot with an indoor gun range. I will always remember that day because it was at 1pm at Club Wet where a stripper told me Robin Williams died. It was the happiest day of my life. I was out of the military. I did my Six years, 3 in support of the bombing of weddings in the middle East, 3 in the mutual defense of the South Korean peninsula. I'm proud of my service, but I have complicated feelings about touting it.

Today, 4 years later I went to the Alameda Strip, ordered mozz sticks that were delivered during my lapdance with a late 30s Latina stripper with a big ol rear end.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That... sure is a story.

I approve.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I have been to that gun range many times. It used to be dirt cheap, but it's been years. Never went to the club though...I remember that name, but it seemed to change names every 3 years or so.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I'm really high but I remember my first truly out of control party in the army. I was in AIT and had been staying directly across the street from the knights inn in Gordo can't remember the real town.

Anyway I was flipped out because I began blanking out and I broke down crying puking in the tub and I guess I was very vocal processing some poo poo. Any way black out pass out on bed, wake up to strangers doing Coke in the room, woke up and hung out with the other hangovers. We were gonna sneak back out and catch a movie after Sunday night formation.

Ended up being like, waiting for someone to stop loving their boyfriend because she was letting us borrow the car. Ended up watching this chick who had problems gently caress a dude who also had problems in the parking lot of a long closed Hooters.

Snuck back on base, then proceeded to begin climbing to the second floor window of the barracks. We saw it open but the it was screwed halfway open and we couldn't shimmy in. So we freaked out until some dude who was just up early to piss pulled us in. The last time I see the time is 3am

Ended up changing fast into PTs and puking up whatever I could. I threw myself into bed, safe with the sweet Oblivion of grave shift AIT class sleep assuring me plenty of rest before suffering through the next day with a headache.

But no later than what felt like seconds, I was blasted awake by drill sergeants busting doors getting the whole loving building up.

General inspection for contraband. And full urinalysis. Holy gently caress. I look at my compatriot from across a basketball court and we lock eyes. We don't know where the gently caress our other people were from that night.

I'm hugging a tree and puking on pleasant morning weather. No one is concerned or even condemning me. Just me and my terribly loud puking next to a company of soldiers in training.

I'm still not sure what the army does or doesn't know so I'm freaking out thinking there's surveillance or something if me breaking in the barracks or that I was in the crossfire for some sting the as if then mythical CID investigators set up.

All I know is there was shitloads of contraband and we ended up moving barracks and changing unit numbers. I don't know if it was related but I'm guessing it was. Nothing came of my break and entry. I didn't get sleep until 3 in the afternoon and I literally was left alone for reasons completely unknown.

I never got in trouble for even just straight up not showing up to ANYTHING for a day and I just slept. At least that's what I remember.

The other people they all ended up AWOL. They were probably waiting for me and the other dude to bail.

Wasabi the J fucked around with this message at 10:57 on May 25, 2019

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Book of Eli is on HBO and they redid all of the headphone scenes with Beats headphones. Youre kidding me.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
If that's the movie I think it is, that's always been in the movie.

Starting to feel like that episode of Futurama where Fry dreams about lightning briefs. Product placement isn't that good, but drat close.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, I always thought it had those ribbon Beats.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

remember when they made it all mysterious and exciting as to WHAT BOOK COULD IT BE?

oh yep bible

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

remember when they made it all mysterious and exciting as to WHAT BOOK COULD IT BE?

oh yep bible

The correct answer should have been "Turned Gay By The Existential Dread That I May Actually Be A Character In A Chuck Tingle Book".

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxU4pj8l3N4

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Catch-22 is loving solid so far.

Also holy poo poo how is Dr. Ruth still alive and what poor bastard has been tasked with keeping the bats out of that chimney?

E: holy poo poo george clooney poking yossarians balls with a pencil was the laugh of my goddamn day.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 03:49 on May 27, 2019

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I hope your memorial day is spent how you wanted.

I'm trying to numb my mind a little, but I'm okay. Just sad.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Memorial Day, have a patriotism:
https://warprayer.org

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I'm lucky enough that in my years of service I never had to go fight, and I don't personally know anyone who has died, so I get the luxury of just being angry about why so many people have died. I'm burning that off at the gym and then getting astronomically stoned and watching the Stanley Cup Finals.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

A Bad Poster posted:

I'm lucky enough that in my years of service I never had to go fight, and I don't personally know anyone who has died, so I get the luxury of just being angry about why so many people have died. I'm burning that off at the gym and then getting astronomically stoned and watching the Stanley Cup Finals.

Is your name ironic because that's exactly what I'm doing except it's crafts with my nephew instead of the cup.

Suicides are what got our unit. Just started really popping up this past 1.5 years. I knew two of them to have spent time outside the army around them.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

It was from a fyad name change thread.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Kinda mopey today, but I've needed a lazy, do nothing weekend anyway, so :shrug:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Beans showing off that brown eye.

Click Beelay
Oct 13, 2011

Good cat

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
Is that cat hair or beard hair?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Both. Plus some Frank hair for good measure, probably.

Beans is a lot like my previous cats, always willing to give up some of his own fur for the warmth of his human buddy.

Also it was laundry day.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Nice kitler, man :hitler: :3: :love:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys/status/1133546297183612929?s=21

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Hey man some people never cared the whole time.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Wasabi the J posted:

Hey man some people never cared the whole time.

o7

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

new version of mypay, far out, man

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

This is the best thing you've never heard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Ry6bvlyO8

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

is duke a bad enough dude to take on the final boss: fatherhood?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

EBB posted:

Duke is shooting blanks from all the radiation.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

EBB posted:

SHAKE IT THE BABY!

faddypaddy
Sep 3, 2011

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
Everyone gets a title or we lose it next year

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made Prod
It's been a strange week. Woke up to finding out the Lt. who did my first reenlistment was killed along with his two daughters in a car accident. Tomorrow morning I get my DD214 and put on my uniform for the last time after 13 years. It's a just a little surreal right now and I'm also a bit tipsy in a way too expensive run down motel.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

faddypaddy posted:

It's been a strange week. Woke up to finding out the Lt. who did my first reenlistment was killed along with his two daughters in a car accident. Tomorrow morning I get my DD214 and put on my uniform for the last time after 13 years. It's a just a little surreal right now and I'm also a bit tipsy in a way too expensive run down motel.

Man it's high highs and low lows the military has to give.

I'm sorry dude.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

faddypaddy posted:

Is that the family where the mom was on a plane with the baby? I saw that on the news. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Those things always give a funny feeling when you find out. A cadet a year ahead of me way back was killed along with their family in a car accident last year and I didn't find out until the alumni newsletter came.