Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

crazyivan45 posted:

Real talk: if you love dogs skip episode 4

A valid point, but then they'd be missing the roof scenes and quotes like "Them? I don't know them. gently caress them."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I have not watched Chernobyl. But I will root for it to get all of the awards because

https://twitter.com/jasondfw/status/1133838618437574658?s=21

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
The loving dildo joke :lol:

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
F-35s: Actually Good?

https://twitter.com/Oriana0214/status/1134136783258771456?s=19

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

About time that airplane did something useful.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

F35 *~*accidentally*~* drawing dicks in the sky is probably the best product defect you can ask for, in my humble opinion.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

colachute posted:

F35 *~*accidentally*~* drawing dicks in the sky is probably the best product defect you can ask for, in my humble opinion.

But does it draw the balls lopsided? If not, huge improvement over the F18.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Almost as important as accidental sky dick: Internet generals will take the results of F-35 vs F-35 simulated combat to argue that the F-35 sucks against the F-35, because the F-35 is super good against the F-35.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Yeah lol the takeaway should just be that the F-35 is a massive boondoggle that sucks

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1134092525218590721

The only conspiracy was by John Ratcliffe (R-TX 4) to obscure the fact that he has no balls, and hides in his office from Gold Star families.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/445997-satanic-temple-cites-religious-beliefs-as-immunity-from-supreme-court

Satanic Temple cites religious beliefs as immunity from Supreme Court abortion ruling on fetal remains

Satanic Temple at it again. I need to join.

“The first step was to formally get recognized as a religion by the IRS. Now the Satanic Temple is leveraging that status to use religious freedom as a case for abortion rights. It's all rather unusual, but the end goal is to set up a Catch-22: the theocrats will have to choose between religious liberty or pro-life legislation.”

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Jesus loving christ the satanic temple is awesome as poo poo

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/445997-satanic-temple-cites-religious-beliefs-as-immunity-from-supreme-court

Satanic Temple cites religious beliefs as immunity from Supreme Court abortion ruling on fetal remains

“The first step was to formally get recognized as a religion by the IRS. Now the Satanic Temple is leveraging that status to use religious freedom as a case for abortion rights. It's all rather unusual, but the end goal is to set up a Catch-22: the theocrats will have to choose between religious liberty or pro-life legislation.”

Hahahaha get hosed you religious Christian cocksuckers.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

quote:

Belle Plaine, a small town in Minnesota, opened a Veteran’s memorial park where people could honor veterans and those who lost their lives serving our country.

City officials allowed a small steel silhouette of a kneeling soldier praying over a grave to be placed in the park.

That’s when all hell broke loose.

The Massachusetts-based Satanic Temple demanded they get to place a Satanist monument in the park as well.

The city of Belle Plaine originally gave them permission, but then revoked it by getting rid of both the Christian and Satanic monuments altogether.

https://culturewatchnews.com/you-wont-believe-what-the-satanic-temple-is-doing-to-a-veterans-memorial-in-this-small-town/

quote:

Satanists want to destroy every public expression of the Christian faith.

And small towns that can’t afford to finance a lawsuit to defend religious freedoms are easy prey.

What do you think?

Is The Satanic Temple trying to destroy every public expression of Christian faith in America?

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Just Googled John Ratcliffe (R-TX 4) has no balls, we show up. I wish it was predictive though. We need more searches so the Googles learn that he, in fact has no balls. Also that John Ratcliffe (R-TX 4) is a coward.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Stravag posted:

Jesus loving christ the satanic temple is awesome as poo poo

agreed

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

The comments in that article are something. Boomer / MAGA meltdown

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/iAmTheWarax/status/1134156917272719361?s=20

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...y-a7196786.html

If someone were to check Tony Perkin’s browser history, I’d wager a pretty penny that they would learn he was very interested in graphic depictions of males performing sexual acts with other males, and also that John Ratcliffe, a coward, is devoid of testicles (without balls, if you will).

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Oh my god the fundies will become the physical embodiment of the Onion's white hot sphere of pure rage at this and I love it.

Satanic Temple is one of the best forces for good in our hellfucker country.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Looks like a hat to me!

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Clearly ruled as not intentionally a sky penis because they'd have to reprimand their pilots for being such lovely skywriters otherwise.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

They're doing the dark lord's work.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

egyptian rat race posted:

The comments in that article are something. Boomer / MAGA meltdown

Yeah I had just dived into the comments as well. Couldn’t be anymore delicious

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Remember: Religious Freedom per Evangelicals means only Christianity. You can choose any Christian religion, but that is the limit of their view of Religious Freedom.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

CommieGIR posted:

Remember: Religious Freedom per Evangelicals means only Christianity. You can choose any Christian religion, but that is the limit of their view of Religious Freedom.

One of the comments on that boomer tears article says exactly that.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

omg yessssssssssss so goddamn good

hail satan

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
I've been keeping up my reminders that John Ratcliffe is a coward and has no balls and somehow I haven't been blocked.

So I took advantage of that by telling him that it's a violation of the First Amendment to block people on social media as a public figure (this has been held up in multiple federal court cases, but alas not yet the Supreme Court).

Frankly, I think it's time his office gets some phone calls reminding them of the fact that a public official cannot block people on social media and perhaps their social media intern should be reminded of this before they get hauled to court by the ACLU.

Also to remind them that John Ratcliffe is a coward who runs away from Gold Star wives because they want him, a United States congressfucker, to actually pass a law.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

You can choose any Christian religion

Even that's not true.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Fister Roboto posted:

Even that's not true.

Yeah, its misleading. These people want to return to Protestant level's of "Either join our religion, choose exile, or die"

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

https://twitter.com/franakviacorka/status/1131538109806600193

Can't wait for the Russian TV show exposing how the CIA sent a man to cause the chernobyl accident on purpose

neither but unironically

also i heard there's a pissy rear end bitch in texas, john ratcliffe?

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

also i heard there's a pissy rear end bitch in texas, john ratcliffe?

Maybe? The only John Ratcliffe in Texas I know of like to have unprotected sex with meth addicted hookers in a church parking lot on Sundays.

And he has NO balls. Not uncommonly small testies as a result of a hormone imbalance during puberty, but actual no balls. Just a empty sack flapping around in his own cock juices.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

NoVA/MD/DC milgoons, weather is happening. Tornado warning for the Columbia, MD region.

Stay safe, don't get your balls ripped off by a tornado because then you'll end up like John Ratcliffe (R-TX) and none of us want that.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

pantslesswithwolves posted:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...y-a7196786.html

If someone were to check Tony Perkin’s browser history, I’d wager a pretty penny that they would learn he was very interested in graphic depictions of males performing sexual acts with other males, and also that John Ratcliffe, a coward, is devoid of testicles (without balls, if you will).

(Two years old, but the irony is still tasty)

(But not nearly as tasty as the sweet, sweet First Amendment smackdowns by the Satanic Temple)

(On the other hand, John Ratcliffe being a coward with no balls who runs away from Gold Star widows is some nasty, repugnant poo poo)

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

redneck nazgul posted:

NoVA/MD/DC milgoons, weather is happening. Tornado warning for the Columbia, MD region.

Stay safe, don't get your balls ripped off by a tornado because then you'll end up like John Ratcliffe (R-TX) and none of us want that.

I live like four blocks from work and it takes me about 15 minutes to walk home. Or five seconds if I metro since I’m one stop away.

The metro is shut down.

I’m leaving work at 4:30.

RIP me

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
It'll be over in ten minutes. This happened yesterday, it's just a front passing through. These always are over quickly. Just like John Ratcliffe (R-TX 4) is always too cowardy to face the Gold Star families he won't support because he has no balls.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

redneck nazgul posted:

poo poo was wild for a hot second. I wouldn't be surprised if one touched down; at the very least a bunch of trees are down.

Also got an EC flood amount of rain; hopefully everything is fine there.

e: May have touched down near Glenelg

psydude fucked around with this message at 21:11 on May 30, 2019

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Hearing Colombia got a no-poo poo touchdown. Looking pretty calm now but poo poo was wild there for a bit.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/capitalweather/status/1134186733350899718

Yeah, poo poo was wild here. Noticed the cable TV went out, so went upstairs. Found approximately half the building population crowded in the lobby watching the hurricane, so I walked out to the loading dock and smoked for a while.

Had the bonus sight of a soldier with an aircast on his foot decide to go hopping to the parking lot and his car through the shitstorm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
It won't last, so I'm saving this for posterity.