Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Found this gem outside my local thrift store

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Hell Stink posted:

What kind of satanic wizardry still has a Geo Metro in working condition?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Does slavery violate the NAP

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Milo and POTUS posted:

Does slavery violate the NAP

Literally, sincerely no.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

A classic.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kinda wanna set that one dude's hair alight.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Jerry Cotton posted:

Kinda wanna set that one dude's hair alight.

Wear a gas mask if you do

nong
Apr 20, 2016

Never Forget
The Century Of National Humiliation.

Went to dig up the story and the woman who lost one eye was due to gold glitter instead of pink.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

nong posted:

Went to dig up the story and the woman who lost one eye was due to gold glitter instead of pink.

I assumed it was that glitter story, too. Hopefully purple glitter person fared better.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Solice Kirsk posted:

I love bad bartenders. At one of my regular bars there was a new guy that didn't know how to make a Long Island Ice Tea, so just filled a pint glass with vodka and gin and brought a side car of diet Coke for my buddy to pour into it.

Tell me about it. I once had a guy who didn't know what a loving Jack and Coke was. Granted he was extremely Christian and really only in charge of the hotel desk, but they did have a bar there. I had to instruct him to pour some whiskey in the glass, dump in some ice cubes in and then some cola. He ended up bumbling and only charged for the whiskey so that was cool.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Hell Stink posted:

"If Jesus had a gun he'd still be alive today" seems like it should be the most insulting thing you could possibly say to an actual Christian.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
It really should be.

But considering how hard a hell of a lot of them have tied up their identity with the right wing, it won't be.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Imagine being so high on evangelical conservatism your one take away from the bible is "that Jesus guy was definitely not willing to sacrifice himself for the salvation of mankind and would totally have murdered people he didn't like".

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It's wild that this random Jewish cult leader from 2,000 years ago turned into the central figure of the largest religion on earth, and an important figure in the second-largest religion, with billions of adherents between them. Hats off to you Jesus, even if it probably would have been cold comfort on the cross

Phlegmish fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Jun 1, 2019

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Well I guess I'm goonbound I'll report back

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
It's probably really good. The vegemite chocolate from a few years ago was just a nice subtle salty flavour on top of the chocolate, really well done.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

American chocolate is all cursed.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Jestery posted:

Do they do a soggy sao?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Jerry Cotton posted:

American chocolate is all cursed.

It's Australian.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Memento posted:

It's Australian.

Point stands as a non-sequetoir

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

If I was morally inept, I'd say this is the beauty standard everyone should be striving for :dance:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Jestery posted:

Point stands as a non-sequetoir

fair

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Jestery posted:

They also had these for awhile:

I had some of the cc's version at work. It tasted just like greedily shoving corn chips and chocolate into your mouth at the same time...so not bad.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A sly Hail Mary attempt before he has to pay someone to do that. I wish him good luck.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Hoplosternum
Jun 2, 2010

:parrot:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

woah, angry kitty

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Memento posted:

It's Australian.

Anglophone Australians are the most American Americans on the planet.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Like that onion-chomping Tony Blair? American to the max.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

What's even more cursed is the fact it's real.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

They call the wrong cake devil's food.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Best part is the 2/5 rating, someone tried this and went 'not quite up to par, recipe needs work'

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

Red velvet cake is super popular around here and this thing would be extra cursed because if you brought it to something a ton of people would 100% just eat it without having a second thought.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Here's a list I've put together of other potato chip flavours that don't belong in a cake:

All of them

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Phy posted:

Here's a list I've put together of other potato chip flavours that don't belong in a cake:

All of them

even this one?

disclaimer: i've tried these, they're the loving woooooooorst

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

At this point there are hundreds of different potato chip flavors, and they all taste virtually the same. A metaphor for late stage capitalism????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019