Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Darth Walrus posted:

That said, Loki remains an extremely powerful frame. Dude does silly amounts of damage thanks to the invisibility bonus, especially in melee.

This is true, but what Loki does isn't really stealth. "Stealth" is the mechanics built around sneaking up on enemies and performing stealth take downs or evading detection to finish missions without being seen. The former is not really necessary and the latter is almost impossible and not really worth doing to begin with.

What Loki does is break the enemy AI by being invisible and allow you to trivialize missions by running through without the enemies being able to attack you despite knowing where you are. It's not stealth in the way that the game's general stealth mechanics were intended to be used. This is also true of every other invisibility mechanic in the game, such as Ash, Ivara, old Shadow Step, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
If anyone is looking for some Trash Rivens for transmute, I have a few on PS4.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Where's the best non-spoiler place to take a newbie to farm neurodes? Any recommendations?

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
You can usually find neuroptic masses with some frequency in the derelict and eris, just gotta keep an eye out. Maybe farm lephantis for nekros parts?

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Cheers. Got lucky and found two straight away on Eris.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
Thanks for the clan invite.

How are the frames that I can get from the dojo?

Another noob questions: How easy is it to trade prime stuff for plat? I want to buy more frame spot and I have a couple of prime blueprints that I don't see myself finish anytime soon so I'm looking into trading for plat (like nekros prime blueprint). Is it easy to do? How much am I suppose to ask for?

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

New Wave Jose posted:

Another noob questions: How easy is it to trade prime stuff for plat? I want to buy more frame spot and I have a couple of prime blueprints that I don't see myself finish anytime soon so I'm looking into trading for plat (like nekros prime blueprint). Is it easy to do? How much am I suppose to ask for?

I can only speak to Volt and Nezha but they're both pretty fun, especially if you like to go fast. For trading stuff use ps4.warframe.market (I'm assuming you're on PS4). There's also an app you can use that's pretty handy for buying and selling. You can look to see what everyone is selling for or a history of the most recent transactions if there's none currently available.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Is there any way to see how much Vitus you have without schlepping to a relay? Also, can you get archwing rivens through transmutation?

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Looks under materials in your foundry. An no, rivens can’t be made that way

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I’d guess you can get an AW weapon Riven through transmutation, but one of the Rivens you’re transmuting would have to be an AW Riven to have a chance at it. Never tried though.

AzMiLion
Dec 29, 2010

Truck you say?

New Wave Jose posted:

Nezha is dope as gently caress. Zippy as hell. Decently tanky and with a bit of tuning you can do some okayish solo dragon key runs(just bring all 4, because why not)

Also it has a frisbee. The frisbee is fun.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

KDdidit posted:

I’d guess you can get an AW weapon Riven through transmutation, but one of the Rivens you’re transmuting would have to be an AW Riven to have a chance at it. Never tried though.

It’s been so long, I totally forgot riven transmuters were a thing

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

KDdidit posted:

Yeah, I rolled a Corvas for my first hard-earned AW riven, and apparently so did a ton of other people. At 25 Vitus per, I'd take a shot at a decent AW riven over the 30 plat they're currently going for.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Anyone know when nightwave S2 starts? I haven't been keeping up with the main thread.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
No informed idea but I wasn’t expecting it for at least a month. I’m hoping new gas city hits PS4 significantly before it so I can get some solid farming in before s2 obligations

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
Is Darvo tonight? And if he is, do we know what he is going to have?

I forget if the Switch Darvo is one or two weeks behind PC's items.

Mr. Met
Jan 14, 2008

Personally I preferred the mixed nuts caper!
Primed Pressure Point, Cryo Rounds, and Heated Charge, along with Supra Vandal are the highlights for me. Sadly I can’t buy the Supra since I’m still MR 10, but primed pressure point should help with my Gara stat stick.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
I just created Frost and I like it so far. I'm just wondering just how snow globe works. Enemy can't shoot inside? That's it?

Also I like forging new weapon, testing them out (and being disappointed), lvl them to 30 and selling asap. I actually like always having different stuff and just playing with it for 30 lvl. Keeps the gameplay interesting.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

New Wave Jose posted:

I just created Frost and I like it so far. I'm just wondering just how snow globe works. Enemy can't shoot inside? That's it?

Also I like forging new weapon, testing them out (and being disappointed), lvl them to 30 and selling asap. I actually like always having different stuff and just playing with it for 30 lvl. Keeps the gameplay interesting.

Both squad members and enemies can't shoot inside the globe, but for the most part you'll be inside it anyway. There's an augment mod that gives enemies a 50% chance to freeze when entering the globe as well. Pro-tip, use your 1 skill to break your globes. For the most part you'll just be using them around defense targets so it won't be an issue, but if you cast a globe when reviving somebody or if you get surrounded, you may want to pop the bubble so it doesn't clutter up the map eating bullets.

For weapons, check the list to be sure you don't sell something you'll eventually need to build something else.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Weapons_Required_as_Crafting_Ingredients

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
Cool I'll be looking for that aug. Sounds useful.

Yeah I checked that list already and I already sold a kraken, but I can get another blueprint. It just take longer.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

gently caress. I accidentally equipped the wrong Supra Vandal for a mission and instantly ranked it up to level 2. Does that mean I'm boned as far as selling / trading it is concerned now?

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Yup

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

New Wave Jose posted:

You can shoot out of it, but not into it, it also slows enemies that go into it.

I might be wrong, but I remember hearing that if you make a bubble, then make more inside of the first bubble, they add their health together.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
As long as you’re bubbling during the invulnerable period it’ll add up. After that time window is over, recasting will just replace the existing one. Useful if it’s health gets low

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Bugger!

v1ld
Apr 16, 2012

Message support and describe what happened, stop using it in the meanwhile. It's surprising how far they'll go to right this kind of stuff.

They've refunded wolf credit purchases, unmade an entire frame and associated weapons because I bought the Prime Access - they seem very reasonable.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Honestly they should let us sell weapons with potatoes/forma/levels. Make it so buying a leveled weapon doesn’t give you the MR for it.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Thanks for another Forma vs Forma invasion on PS4!

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
More Forma for the Forma god.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Jordas Concord is live, on PS4 at any rate. My god, do the new relic selection screens suck! Quite astonishingly ugly, cluttered, controller-unfriendly design. DE have really excelled themselves this time.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
I Whaled for Wisp and I am NOT ashamed. Jesus gently caress she's just as fun as promised by the entire internet. She's one of the only frames I've played that's anywhere near as fun as Khora. All of her buttons are worth pushing all the time, and this gun is loving great.

KongGeorgeVII
Feb 17, 2009

Flow like a
harpoon
daily and nightly.
I was real tempted to as well but my 30 day resource booster is about to run out and that takes priority.

Farmed her up tonight and got her building so ill have her in a few days anyway.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
Wisp does look like a ton of fun. I've recently fallen head over heels for Khora. It's so fun just whipping the poo poo out of people.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Am I missing something, or does the relic reward selection screen no longer tell you how many of an item you already have?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

you have to hover over it now to find out, so be sure to check all of them quickly before you run out of time

I actually missed out on something I didn't have because of this last night!

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Fitzy Fitz posted:

you have to hover over it now to find out, so be sure to check all of them quickly before you run out of time

I actually missed out on something I didn't have because of this last night!

ffs. that's really dumb, especially as it takes the first five seconds just to stop whichever one the cursor randomly starts on from blocking out the rest. and the new countdown font is hideous. and disruption loving sucks too, as far as I can tell.

at least gas city looks nice, i suppose.

e; the new syndicate standing / reward screen is a pile of rear end as well.

ee; okay, disruption ain't too bad.

Pipski fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Jun 12, 2019

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Disruption is fun but it's confusing because it's presented as 'defend the console'

The game mode is actually 'Find and murder the beepy boi'

Moreau
Jul 26, 2009

Good god the relic interface... I hope DE didnt pay money for that...

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Most of the glaring issues with the relic interface have been fixed now on PC, hopefully it doesn't take too long for consoles to get caught up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Synthbuttrange posted:

Disruption is fun but it's confusing because it's presented as 'defend the console'

The game mode is actually 'Find and murder the beepy boi'

I had to lose a few terminals before I figured this out.

Also one out of every 4-5 times the beepy boi is immune to Mesa 4 for ~reasons~