Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

I'm going to the grocery store today. I'm buying some of these bitches.

uggh no

just slide right past em and grab some loads of dill pickle or loads of ketchup. That's the real hotness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Powershift posted:

uggh no

just slide right past em and grab some loads of dill pickle or loads of ketchup. That's the real hotness.

Bring back Thai curry.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Jerry Cotton posted:

They always are in adult sane people suits. You just have to cut them open. They leave them (usually loosely) stiched shut because it keeps the fit better.

This. And speaking of fit, suits are great and goons with irrational suit hatred have just never worn a properly tailored suit, instead choosing to drape their awkward and weirdly-proportioned bodies in whatever off-the-rack suit they can find.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

This. And speaking of fit, suits are great and goons with irrational suit hatred have just never worn a properly tailored suit, instead choosing to drape their awkward and weirdly-proportioned bodies in whatever off-the-rack suit they can find.

I like wearing a suit, Usually it means free food. Possibly free booze too.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Jerry Cotton posted:

Not one of those things is going to help me pay my rent.

Drawing rich women buying wonder bread is easier, quicker and comfier in a track suit, and helps you pay your rent!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/Plutt0o/status/1135019466457264129?s=19

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

History Comes Inside! posted:

If you put anything in them it "ruins the lines of the suit" or some bullshit fashion thing.

gently caress wearing suits for anything ever.

quote:

Think tycoons and farm games are real torture? Try this — tap and swipe souls!🔥

You like farm games, but classic farm is so boring for you? New generation of clicker games! Want to feel what is rpg offline? Wanna be a devil or may be gold miner? Let’s start to tap! Click! Build! Invest! Upgrade!

This is revolutionary method to build away! It is fun, simple and awesome! Download just now!

Forget about simple tapper or clink! Build tortures, hire demons, earn souls! Clicker games have never been so unusual and funny! Tap tap and upgrade your equipment! Click and automate your weapons! If you are great clicker, then you can earn more as tycoon! Create your farm villa in hell!

WHY IT IS SO COOL?

- You can construct magical farm ever by tapper! Fill your demonic pit with fire!
- Diversity! Sinners come in many forms!
- It is fun! Pure soul-harvesting with simple gameplay.
- Awesome art and animation!
- That's a mad mix of clicking games and rpg games! Tap away all your sorrows!
- There are a lot of upgrades of Idl!
- Swipe, click, tap and clink!
- We made this game for the most desperate tapper and real clickers!
- Idle games are awesome! Join the big community of fans of this genre! Upgrade endlessly!
- Ready! Steady! Tap!

Our simulators really fun and entertaining mining games for you and friends! Demons are your workers. Invest in your devil company and make your empire as profitable as possible. This is a new way to play tap games and clicking games. Earn rewards, build automate boilers, find new tortures and stuff! Easiest strategy ever! In tycoon games like this you will find highest level of entertainment! Click, tap and swipe will be easy to make for all your friends and family! Compete between each other in this evil clicker. Make your empire profitable by earning more money than others! Your friends become not just clicker, they will be a hell managers! Grow your demonic farm and be tycoon.

Have you ever try to earn cash? Did you try to build company and rule it? You have a simple and idl way to try it out! Are you waiting for farm to start over? Rise some crops or animals like cows, chicken and horses. Idle clicker games is not only about of grains and vegetables. But it is not cruel and very family friendly! Our tortures are fun, Pit Lord is kind, you are tycoon of the year and gold miner of the eternity. Make a venture! Take your profits and relax! Play clicker games for learn how to get money.

Become tycoon of hell is not easy, but we made it easy! This is the easiest simulator in "dot com" world! Are you ready to see revolutionary way of idle games. It is not just clicker, it is about sins, mortals, demons — they are in you pit now, in your hell, they are within your power. But yet, it is funny! Did you see another farm that makes this possible?
This game is about click and cash! You can get it by puzzles! Rpg games or dungeon games? Try to mix it!

Available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Null of Undefined posted:

Wow finally a question I can answer.

[words]

post some actual numbers. and if you say "it depends on the piece" I will loving kill you. I deal with this crap ( freelance designers/artists ) every day. JUST GIVE ME A PRICE RANGE WE BOTH KNOW YOU CAN DO IT.

Creamed Cormp posted:

can you imagine being an adult and not liking suits? that's pretty loving cursed

t. Mr. Bateman

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Now I'm an engineer and even though most of my colleagues just rock jeans and a collared shirt (if even a collared shirt), I like to wear slacks, a button up and nice socks/shoes/belt. I don't do ties unless we're on a business meeting or something tho

Also a nice pair of slacks is way comfier than jeans

You father cries himself to sleep at night because of you

mrfart posted:

But every time i visited him, I had to remember to not wear a shirt with stripes. Otherwise he would think he was back in Poland in a POW camp. Only this time with his grandson.

I'm assuming this happened at least once, and I'd really like to hear that story. I mean you could really have fun with that scenario. Like tell him whole generations had grown up in the camp, and that in the outside world, Hitler had destroyed everything with nukes, so the only remaining people were the chosen people he had tried to gift with the ole german genocide.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Of course the game is Russian.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

kcroy posted:

post some actual numbers. and if you say "it depends on the piece" I will loving kill you. I deal with this crap ( freelance designers/artists ) every day. JUST GIVE ME A PRICE RANGE WE BOTH KNOW YOU CAN DO IT.

t. Mr. Bateman

You father cries himself to sleep at night because of you

I'm assuming this happened at least once, and I'd really like to hear that story. I mean you could really have fun with that scenario. Like tell him whole generations had grown up in the camp, and that in the outside world, Hitler had destroyed everything with nukes, so the only remaining people were the chosen people he had tried to gift with the ole german genocide.

much edge so wow

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

wesleywillis posted:

I'm going to the grocery store today. I'm buying some of these bitches.

They don't even make the best flavour of those anymore - that being Greek
It was like... olive and feta cheese flavour and it was AMAZING.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Sorry, suits are cursed, even / especially expensive ones worn by rich nerds.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's in times like this I remember most of you people never grew up past highschool and try to hide your inability to get in shape/buy clothes that fit behind a very weak attempt at being rebellious and "sticking it to the man"

Creamed Cormp fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Jun 2, 2019

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

That's not a suit tho

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Sport coats are awesome and I would gladly wear one to work if it wouldn't be overdressing.

Having a poo poo-ton of concealed pockets was great and I miss it. :(

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

That's not a suit tho

Post a picture of Zuck in a full suit not looking cursed.

Suits are just for people who wish they could wear a Fedora, but are online enough to know that wearing a Fedora will get them mocked, but at the same time wish they were that guy from Mad Men.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

How can someone in 2019 like an illegitimate state whose entire existence is one of misery, death and imperialist expansion, one that showed no hesitation in murdering countless unarmed civilians, one that treated ethnic minorities worse than animals, one whose very constitution is one of racism and bigotry is entirely beyond me.

Cool confederate flag though, I bet that guy has some kickass Lynyrd Skynyrd CDs

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

RobattoJesus posted:

Post a picture of Zuck in a full suit not looking cursed.
I don't think there's a photo of Zuck wearing anything that isn't cursed

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Creamed Cormp posted:

How can someone in 2019 like an illegitimate state whose entire existence is one of misery, death and imperialist expansion, one that showed no hesitation in murdering countless unarmed civilians, one that treated ethnic minorities worse than animals, one whose very constitution is one of racism and bigotry is entirely beyond me.

Cool confederate flag though, I bet that guy has some kickass Lynyrd Skynyrd CDs

pretty sure it's che guevara syndrome

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Sport coats are awesome and I would gladly wear one to work if it wouldn't be overdressing.

Having a poo poo-ton of concealed pockets was great and I miss it. :(

military surplus stores are your friend, start wearing cargopantsuits tomorrow

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Nenonen posted:

military surplus stores are your friend, start wearing cargopantsuits tomorrow

The future is now, old man.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Creamed Cormp posted:

#ChristianZionism

Powershift posted:

That is so cursed it made me shudder.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Powershift posted:

Finally a pair of pants for the trendy man about town.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Suit chat is extremely cursed. Suits are clothes. Not the best clothes, not the worst, they're just clothes

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LOL if you wear anything besides these

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

I don't think there's a photo of Zuck wearing anything that isn't cursed

Kaiju Cage Match fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Jun 2, 2019

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

Phone posting and lazy, so someone else post the gif of him eating dry toast while staring directly at the camera

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Crow Your Coins! posted:

Phone posting and lazy, so someone else post the gif of him eating dry toast while staring directly at the camera

Zuckerberg is a very cursed reptilian android person

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
meat fibers... sweet baby rays. brisket. brisket and ribs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M930FDIaSLA

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/nlntedoamerica/status/1134967792892076033?s=21

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2782915-15-years-ago-the-nbas-best-draft-class-wore-the-worst-suits-of-their-lives

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

For those who don’t realize, this is a parody account.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Next you're gonna tell me my Nlntendo Swatch is fake. Get real, dummy!

lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

I THINK I AM THE PINNACLE OF HUMOR. WAIT HANG ON I HAVE TO GO POUR MILK INTO MY GAPING ASSHOLE!

uber_stoat posted:

meat fibers... sweet baby rays. brisket. brisket and ribs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M930FDIaSLA

Umami is blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBexoB2bBVU

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Powershift posted:

I'm at a loss for words

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

I'm not gonna go looking for it right now but I like the meme that says Zuckerberg looks like the guy in a zombie movie who got bit two hours ago and is still trying to hide it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Aww, sinners are adorable. :3: