Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I remember playing P3P and becoming Junpei becoming my cool best friend immediately before the point in the plot where he's supposed to get all jealous and sulky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

will p5r give me an option to tell ryuji to shut the gently caress up

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Agean90 posted:

sincerely,

Morgana

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Agean90 posted:

No, he will be talking more if anything

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Agean90 posted:

for real???!!?

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Zore posted:

seems to undo the point of his redemption if he's still written out of the story and stops being part of the party.

Akechi getting a redemption and still being written out of the party wouldn't be the first time that sort of thing has happened, though.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

for real???!!?

I side with the kittyhuman!

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Captain Baal posted:

No, he will be talking more if anything

I can't believe he hijacks the school intercom to ask me when we're doing our jungian psychology crimez that week

Wordnumber
Jan 13, 2015
Do you think Akechi's redemption arc will remember to mention that he can make people go into berserk rages more then like twice, considering that it's like half of his plan.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Clarste posted:

I remember playing P3P and becoming Junpei becoming my cool best friend immediately before the point in the plot where he's supposed to get all jealous and sulky.

I'm kinda excited that Kasumi's s-link is apparently restricted at first. Might they start... Having s-links reflect the rest of the plot? :aaa:

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Cuntellectual posted:

I'm kinda excited that Kasumi's s-link is apparently restricted at first. Might they start... Having s-links reflect the rest of the plot? :aaa:

I mean they already had that with Dojima and Nanako's in 4, and Sojiro's in 5.

That isn't even counting all the auto-ranking ones.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Agean90 posted:

I can't believe he hijacks the school intercom to ask me when we're doing our jungian psychology crimez that week

"I'm here to make an announcement, Suguru Kamoshida is a punk rear end bitch and has a little dick. I also pissed in your gym bag, you idiot!"

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
Goro goes to jail because murder and stuff and testifies against Shido so Joker doesn't need to do that and so he doesn't go to jail for like two months so we can have the third semester.

Like the first images shown dead people like Futaba's mom start showing up so if all the people Goro killed show up he gets released and helps the team in the final true dungeon.

He comes back to jail in the end and in the fighting game teams up with Adachi.

Hire me Atlus.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

IceBorg posted:

Like the first images shown dead people like Futaba's mom start showing up so if all the people Goro killed show up he gets released

I think that's pretty explicitly a fantasy scene where Morgana also becomes human

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Accordion Man posted:

Replace Akechi with superior detective Raidou Kuzunoha.

It's been too long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_i8vJjM21k

Give me Persona 6 set in Taisho 20 with Raidou as a Social Link.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
The Sae link can always start during the winter, and I also think it should exist

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Just make Sae playable and have her inherit all of Akechi's moves.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Delete Akechi Apologists
kill me yourself

i will just come back like goro

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
persona 5 royal is the hand coming out of the grave in the last scene of the horror movie

game over: return of goro motherfucker

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Plot twist Goro still dies but becomes a Velvet Room attendant so and gets dunked on by Lavenza for eternity

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Lavenza sucks bring back Caroline

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
bring back demon painter

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

bring back decent writing

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Thinkin back to being a fool and hating Goro, what a sad time in my life.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Clarste posted:

Just make Sae playable and have her inherit all of Akechi's moves.

This.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I want to see more of Sae and Goro's work relationship because i think it's very funny. they don't like each other and they both know it, but goro still puts on the Pleasant Boy act, but still catty to her i love it

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Thinkin back to being a fool and hating Goro, what a sad time in my life.
:cheerdoge:

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Expect My Mom posted:

I want to see more of Sae and Goro's work relationship because i think it's very funny. they don't like each other and they both know it, but goro still puts on the Pleasant Boy act, but still catty to her i love it

I'd be down for that, just replace all of the SIU director's scenes with these.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I think that's pretty explicitly a fantasy scene where Morgana also becomes human

Characters fantasies are coming true so just make Goro's not wanting to be a murderer and make the true final dungeon you having to beat the boss and make all those fantasies gone.

It would work as character development for him since it would make it so Goro has to choose between being a good guy but going back to a world where he is a killer and is in jail instead of living in a fake world where he did nothing wrong and his mom is alive.

Also speaking of that everyone could have a piece with Futaba to a world where her mother is dead, same with Haru and her father, Yusuke and his mom and Makoto and her father. Morgana is not human, Ann's friend was raped and Ryuji is a not track guy???

No idea with Joker and Kasumi probably has a dead parent for reasons.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
If Goro shoots Human Morgana he will be forgiven into sainthood

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Human morgana is better than akechi

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
persona 5 handles all of it's themes with grace and wit

see i can also just type stuff and hit post

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I will never forgive Akechi for betraying Nobunaga.

...I've done this joke before.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Saagonsa posted:

Human morgana is better than akechi

Yeah

Pretty low bar though

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

MonsieurChoc posted:

I will never forgive Akechi for betraying Nobunaga.

...I've done this joke before.

All I ever think of when I hear Akechi is Samanosuke from Onimusha Warlords.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I think there's a way to make Sae into a workable s-link in conjuncture with the interrogation. Have her be a regular s-link that's gated at rank 7, then you get arrested, and before the interrogation starts the player is probably thinking "I've been on Sae's good side, she'll let me off", and the link is shown reversed; if you did the interrogation scenes correctly, you advance to rank 8 and continue the game. Romance afterwards is optional.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Isn't Sae already Judgement?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
No more weird adult loving please.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

MonsieurChoc posted:

It's been too long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_i8vJjM21k

Give me Persona 6 set in Taisho 20 with Raidou as a Social Link.

I've been reticent to start yet another SMT until I finish 4, but poo poo I didn't know Meguro jammed out that hard on the soundtrack

my backlog creaks and shudders, a new challenger approaches

edit: is that a hammond in the background? is this whole soundtrack as proto-P5?

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Raidou 2 is real nice.

The only problem is those loyalty boosting items that don't actually count towards getting more demon capsules. I would have New Game +ed the game in a heartbeat if it didn't turn out I screwed myself out of fighting Lucifer because I used those items instead of grinding it out normally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RichterIX
Apr 11, 2003

Sorrowful be the heart
Is it worth it to play Raidou 1 at this point? I remember hearing 2 was better in basically every way