Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Qubee posted:

Lighten up

Counterpoint:

Qubee posted:

verguba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you should feel very blessed that any one fucks you when you even ironically call it a verguba.

It's a slitch, call it like it is.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

If you say goofy words for sex parts I mentally envision you are wearing a spotted bow tie that never comes off even during sex

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller

purple death ray posted:

If you say goofy words for sex parts I mentally envision you are wearing a spotted bow tie that never comes off even during sex

Why would you take it off? It spins!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

when u lean in to lickle dat verguba but ur big red clown nose honks on her mons venus #justlittleclownthings

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
when Qubee gets fully aroused steam starts coming out of his collar and if you get him really hot he turns into an anthropomorphic wolf

It’s not sexy, it’s actually very inconvenient. All of his zoot suits are ruined.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

I told you that in confidence, why'd you have to bring it up in front of everyone.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

At least he left out when your eyes pop out of your head and grow to multiple times their size.

Condimentalist
Jun 13, 2007
I'm sure this has been said before but I want to share my experience for any goons that care.

I recently purchased some kimono brand condoms and WOW! Compared to the typical Trojan/Durex condoms, I can't even feel the kimono. For what it's worth, my wife says that she can't feel them either, whereas the typical brands tend to get uncomfortable for her.

Also, of you are on the fence about a magic wand: do yourself a favor and just buy it! Even if you don't use it for sexy times it is a great massager... I suggest buying it from Walmart online because it's cheap ($45 shipped) and I trust their stock more than I trust Amazon.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Condimentalist posted:

I suggest buying it from Walmart online because it's cheap ($45 shipped) and I trust their stock more than I trust Amazon.

Really? Don’t a lot of independent sellers and drop-shippers sell through Walmart too now? I swear I’ve seen my share of sketchy poo poo on that site but I’ve only bought like 1 thing there from Walmart directly. I’m glad your experience was legit.

Also good tip on Kimono, I’ve been told similar by people. Recently I had good experiences with skyn, if anyone’s currently unsatisfied but needs something they can find at target.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

Does anyone have sex pillow recommendations or anything that helps adjust height? Been having to put my partner up on a table or an adjustable stool cause it's a guaranteed way for both of us to be comfortable and lets me properly have at it, but not all tables are created equal (edge of my bed is too high, hers is too low). Other positions are difficult cause I'm much, much taller, so I feel like I lose a lot of control / power cause of how awkward it is, or my legs / arms give out cause I'm resting all my weight on them in tiring positions.

She also reacts much better when I use a table or stool, like genuine eye rolling and uncontrollable head throwing that doesn't happen when we try positions without the height help, and I enjoy it a lot more cause I have more control and power with thrusting and my brain doesn't start going "gently caress, my legs are tired and shakey from holding this position for this long". Partner has also said she wants rough loving every now and then, which is extremely difficult for me to do without the height help, cause I tire myself out in a couple minutes and there's been a bunch of times where she's close to finishing and I just don't have the stamina to keep going. Complete non-issue when I use the table or stool, but I want a more professional solution.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Qubee posted:

Does anyone have sex pillow recommendations or anything that helps adjust height? Been having to put my partner up on a table or an adjustable stool cause it's a guaranteed way for both of us to be comfortable and lets me properly have at it, but not all tables are created equal (edge of my bed is too high, hers is too low). Other positions are difficult cause I'm much, much taller, so I feel like I lose a lot of control / power cause of how awkward it is, or my legs / arms give out cause I'm resting all my weight on them in tiring positions.

She also reacts much better when I use a table or stool, like genuine eye rolling and uncontrollable head throwing that doesn't happen when we try positions without the height help, and I enjoy it a lot more cause I have more control and power with thrusting and my brain doesn't start going "gently caress, my legs are tired and shakey from holding this position for this long". Partner has also said she wants rough loving every now and then, which is extremely difficult for me to do without the height help, cause I tire myself out in a couple minutes and there's been a bunch of times where she's close to finishing and I just don't have the stamina to keep going. Complete non-issue when I use the table or stool, but I want a more professional solution.

Have you considered a sex swing? You can make an impermanent one using a doorframe pull-up bar and a yoga swing.

*Not responsible for any harm resulting

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Qubee posted:

She also reacts much better when I use a table or stool, like genuine eye rolling and uncontrollable head throwing that doesn't happen when we try positions without the height help
Fwiw, the positions you're talking about are the ones where penetration is the deepest. She's probably reacting more to that than to the power thing.

It's hard to recommend anything because, like, let's say a sex ramp is 6". It's not really adjustable. Is that going to be too little difference or too much or just right for you? We have no clue.

Medium-term solution would be developing more strength and stamina so you don't get tired after a couple minutes. Long-term solution would be taking this into account next time you buy a bed. Short-term solution is just going with what works for both of you. You probably don't really want to seem like a professional anyway

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Qubee posted:

Other positions are difficult cause I'm much, much taller, so I feel like I lose a lot of control / power cause of how awkward it is, or my legs / arms give out cause I'm resting all my weight on them in tiring positions.

Please work out.

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Anne Whateley posted:

Long-term solution would be taking this into account next time you buy a bed. Short-term solution is just going with what works for both of you.

Imagining two people simulating sex in a bed shop to work out the correct bed height.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

TheMightyHandful posted:

Imagining two people simulating sex in a bed shop to work out the correct bed height.

The key is to be very casual about it.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

Beachcomber posted:

Have you considered a sex swing? You can make an impermanent one using a doorframe pull-up bar and a yoga swing.

I was looking at one of those doorframe ones, even mentioned it to her and she was keen on the idea.

Anne Whateley posted:

Fwiw, the positions you're talking about are the ones where penetration is the deepest. She's probably reacting more to that than to the power thing.

You probably don't really want to seem like a professional anyway

The deeper penetration makes sense, I also think the angle helps cause it really lets me push up against the top of her vagina. And I meant a professional solution, not something MacGyvered together that'll break in two uses. And are sex ramps not soft enough where you can either increase pressure or decrease pressure to squash it down / raise it up?

Shine posted:

Please work out.

You are not wrong. Squats have always been my weak point, and I've noticed my legs turn to jelly super fast because of how weak they are. Definitely going to start hitting the gym to get stronger and also build stamina, but that takes time, and I wanna bust nuts now.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

TheMightyHandful posted:

The fucker just has to stand next to it for a split second. If it's at knee height it's obv not very convenient.

Qubee posted:

The deeper penetration makes sense, I also think the angle helps cause it really lets me push up against the top of her vagina. And I meant a professional solution, not something MacGyvered together that'll break in two uses. And are sex ramps not soft enough where you can either increase pressure or decrease pressure to squash it down / raise it up?
I think once someone's whole rear end is on it, it's about as smoshed as it's gonna be

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

If you're a big fella you should walk a lot. You build up your leg muscles just from carrying around your extra weight. Source: I'm fat and my legs are shredded

Qubee
May 31, 2013

Bed hunting is gonna be easy, I'm not exactly gonna get her to doggystyle on it. She can just lie back on it casually and have her legs hang off the side and I can just stand beside it. It'd take 2 seconds to clock whether it's good or not.

And nah, I'm not a big guy. I'm tall and skinny, Mr Skeleton's doppelganger with a chubby torso. I just need to exercise more or get a bit more active, cause most days I sit on my arse and it ain't good. Gonna hit the gym once I move cities in 2 weeks.

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002
The gym might not be the best solution long term. I agree with others, take up hiking or cycling and see if you can build a normal life routine around it. I lost a ton of weight and built useful muscles genuinely without trying just by walking about 1mi to Uni daily.

Can also take up some kickboxing or something too.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

TheMightyHandful posted:

This happens all the time.

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

Qubee posted:

Bed hunting is gonna be easy, I'm not exactly gonna get her to doggystyle on it. She can just lie back on it casually and have her legs hang off the side and I can just stand beside it. It'd take 2 seconds to clock whether it's good or not.

And nah, I'm not a big guy. I'm tall and skinny, Mr Skeleton's doppelganger with a chubby torso. I just need to exercise more or get a bit more active, cause most days I sit on my arse and it ain't good. Gonna hit the gym once I move cities in 2 weeks.

!remindme 2 weeks

Qubee
May 31, 2013

I already have the move-in celebratory bottle of wine waiting. But I'm not gonna start going to the gym as soon as I move in, I'm dead tired. 4 hour roundtrips, countless viewings, loading the van up on the day with all my stuff and moving.

!remindme 2 months

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Get REAL beefy, bitch

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Electric Bugaloo posted:

This happens all the time.

Really it would be weird if it didn't.

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty
My friend just got denied emergency contraception by a pharmacist who cited "personal beliefs" as her reason not to hand over the drugs that had been ordered and paid for online. I am shocked to find out that this is legal in the UK. There are guidelines that this would appear to be in breach of but there is no protection in law to prevent this from happening. Utterly disgusting.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
If it's a chain (bought and paid for online suggests as much) then a call to head office will soon sort that poo poo out.

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty
She made it clear that she would be making an official complaint so we'll see what the response is. I'm still appalled.

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
That's hosed up. Hope she was able to get it somewhere else, cause I assume that a strongly worded letter does not get things going fast enough.

So, how do you be a good sadist/person-that-hits-another-person-cause-they-really-like-it? I know that I need to work on whipping, but what about the soft skills of managing the scene and trusting that your partner knows to go green, yellow, or red?

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

BirdOfPlay posted:

So, how do you be a good sadist/person-that-hits-another-person-cause-they-really-like-it? I know that I need to work on whipping, but what about the soft skills of managing the scene and trusting that your partner knows to go green, yellow, or red?

The sub is always in control. Establish that and re-establish it and keep re-establishing and repeating it and taking breaks when somebody feels uncomfortable. As the dom, err on the side of being uncomfortable and conservative. You can always do something harder or with more kayfabe next time but it’s harder to come back from a crossed line. Like with anything else sex-related, the more practice you get the smoother and faster everything moves and the less stage-setting you’ll need.

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Electric Bugaloo posted:

The sub is always in control. Establish that and re-establish it and keep re-establishing and repeating it and taking breaks when somebody feels uncomfortable. As the dom, err on the side of being uncomfortable and conservative. You can always do something harder or with more kayfabe next time but it’s harder to come back from a crossed line. Like with anything else sex-related, the more practice you get the smoother and faster everything moves and the less stage-setting you’ll need.

Well, being uncomfortable ain't gonna be an issue, but my check-ins were. Like, I (finally) get a good hit in and spend a minute making sure she's fine.

For what it's worth, I do mean S/M over D/s in mindset. It's bondage for the feeling, not for the actual helplessness. I tried playing with a dom aspect, and just got laughter response.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

BirdOfPlay posted:

Well, being uncomfortable ain't gonna be an issue, but my check-ins were. Like, I (finally) get a good hit in and spend a minute making sure she's fine.

For what it's worth, I do mean S/M over D/s in mindset. It's bondage for the feeling, not for the actual helplessness. I tried playing with a dom aspect, and just got laughter response.

Then just check in as often as you need. Or do a brief check in at the end (“how was that/anything I could do differently, etc”). It doesn’t have to be a drawn out thing. When you’re comfortable with each other you can reduce it to thumbs up/down or brief verbal checks.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

BirdOfPlay posted:

I tried playing with a dom aspect, and just got laughter response.

Lol, that's harsh.

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty

BirdOfPlay posted:

That's hosed up. Hope she was able to get it somewhere else, cause I assume that a strongly worded letter does not get things going fast enough.
Luckily she's a 43-year-old woman whose main reason for not wanting to get pregnant again is because of the financial burden - it wouldn't be heartbreaking or life-ruining though. So she was able to wait until she could get to a pharmacy the next day who would provide it, and was more than happy to make a lot of noise in the hope that a more vulnerable person is spared the same treatment.

quote:

A lot of it is practice and building up that trust. I agree that you should start softer rather than harder and make sure you guys have a good chat afterwards about what was good. In the moment, if it's not the headspace stuff you're in to, you can literally ask "Harder?" and take the nod or shake of the head as your answer. Use tools that are easy to control, like hands and paddles, and save whips and canes for when you're more in tune with each other.

Philonius
Jun 12, 2005

spb posted:

You can save so much money by using the pull out method instead of condoms.

Johnny Truant posted:

:thunk:

This is.. a joke, right?

Actually, if done correctly, the pull out method is 96% effective in preventing pregnancy. This compares to 98% for condoms, so as long as long as you have perfect form, you're fine. Good luck though. And obviously, not effective at preventing STDs.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/withdrawal-pull-out-method/how-effective-is-withdrawal-method-pulling-out

Qubee
May 31, 2013

Can't precum have some sperm in it though? So pulling out perfectly stops you blowing a fat wad inside her, but the small amount of sperm in your precum still has a chance.

marchantia
Nov 5, 2009

WHAT IS THIS

Qubee posted:

blowing a fat wad

you are so weird

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Philonius posted:

Actually, if done correctly, the pull out method is 96% effective in preventing pregnancy. This compares to 98% for condoms, so as long as long as you have perfect form, you're fine. Good luck though. And obviously, not effective at preventing STDs.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/withdrawal-pull-out-method/how-effective-is-withdrawal-method-pulling-out

My wife and I did this for five years, never had a scare.

That being said, wouldn't suggest trying it if you're new to sex or a teenager.

Qubee posted:

Can't precum have some sperm in it though? So pulling out perfectly stops you blowing a fat wad inside her, but the small amount of sperm in your precum still has a chance.

Possible but not likely - pretty much already accounted for in the above-referenced 96% effective rating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Every study of precum has concluded that any sperm in it is dead. The only time it's a risk is if you've cum beforehand and decide to have a second round.