Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
The TMNT episode of actionboyz is so great.

I liked when they were like, imagine Shredder's life and how crazy it must be to get beaten by your crush's lover's pet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Ooh, Hayes on tonight’s Best Show, live from LA. More content for my earzzz

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Seaniqua posted:

I never thought I'd hear Sean speculating to one of my musical idols that he prefers tittyfucking but here we are

That was hilarious, and Malkmus reacted exactly like I would expect him to. Dude seems chill as hell and I think he had a great time. I wish Hayes had been in studio and had a stronger presence, but Brett added a lot.

Good ep.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
I liked Sean bullying Hayes out of his crossword bit

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
The Action Boyz loving with Stone is adorable and hilarious.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Cats 2 on the 100th episode of Off Book is really funny.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Chairman Capone posted:

Do the funky meow

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Wiger being a total rear end in a top hat to everybody in the beginning of this Deli Boyz ep is so great.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I'm like a year late to it but this Matt Gourley/Paul Rust Jason podcast is v funny even though I haven't seen any of the movies in like 15 years

Gourley should redo his James Bond podcast with Rust so I can actually listen to it!!!

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Help Im Alive posted:

Gourley should redo his James Bond podcast with Rust so I can actually listen to it!!!

:yeah:

I'm hoping they do another one with a series I'm more into. To me the Friday the 13th movies are one of the blander horror series, but the show was still great.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Help Im Alive posted:

There's probably enough of us to fund a deMatted edit for every episode

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Chairman Capone posted:

code:
CAST:

Scott Aukerman – Tim, the cat who’s planning a trip to New York

Ross Bryant – Ringtail LeCannes, the cat who is definitely not a raccoon

John Hartman – Slemony Lickets

Jamie Denbo – Lexapronacious, the clinical depression and anxiety cat

Betsy Sodaro and Jon Gabrus – Toonie and Büts, the cartwheel sixty-nining cats

Paul F. Tompkins – Citrusta, the edible arrangements cat

Mitra Jouhari – Burnarella

Tawny Newsome – Bumblegrabs, the cat who drives a kite

Carl Tart – Uncle Mittenfuzz, the cat mechanic who works on everybody’s cat car

Nicole Parker – Stumbleshins, the pregnant bedrest cat
Sold.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
As someone who has never seen Cats and really only knows about its reputation as "that terrible crazy cat musical where maybe they're from space?" I am very confused 10 minutes into this.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

feedmyleg posted:

:yeah:

I'm hoping they do another one with a series I'm more into. To me the Friday the 13th movies are one of the blander horror series, but the show was still great.

They all but confirmed it during the original run that they'll probably release another this October. It'll most likely be the Halloween series, but they bounced around a lot of ideas.

It was a serious highlight for my 2018 Halloween. I loved driving around listening to them geek out about F13 with tons of info I hadn't heard.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

feedmyleg posted:

As someone who has never seen Cats and really only knows about its reputation as "that terrible crazy cat musical where maybe they're from space?" I am very confused 10 minutes into this.

You put some respect on Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber's name.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

ArtVandelay posted:

Wiger being a total rear end in a top hat to everybody in the beginning of this Deli Boyz ep is so great.

That whole episode was great. Though I guess you meant to post this in the Doughboys thread.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

ArtVandelay posted:

Which episode? Just subscribed to hear Nick and the newest one is May 31st

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Analytic Engine posted:

Which episode? Just subscribed to hear Nick and the newest one is May 31st

Those are the Patreon episodes, the one with Wiger’s call is on the main (free) feed

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Hoooooly poo poo, today's Teacher's Lounge double-header. We're now fully in the era of stunt podcasting.

CHONG BONG

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Drunkboxer posted:

Those are the Patreon episodes, the one with Wiger’s call is on the main (free) feed

:hfive:

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

JethroMcB posted:

Hoooooly poo poo, today's Teacher's Lounge double-header. We're now fully in the era of stunt podcasting.

CHONG BONG

I started listening to the reverse ep on a bus and had to turn it off very quickly.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Still thinking about the dark alternate universe where Will Arnett killed Sean's wife with a Range Rover.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Teenage Fansub posted:

I started listening to the reverse ep on a bus and had to turn it off very quickly.

thIsGuYYYy orRdeRed a BolONGESe in tHE MiDdLeofhIIIIS diVorCe!

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

feedmyleg posted:

So the thing about cats is that it doesn't have a story, it's literally just a bunch of cat introductions and then at the end they all get abducted or die?

This sequel is perfect.

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

ManoliIsFat posted:

Sean is obviously nervous and trying to go through some ideas he had. I feel him, American Water is probably my all-time favorite record, I've got a Pavement tattoo. But I thought it was a pretty great ep: dude was game and kinda opened himself more than he's traditionally known to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN1mKiQbi4g

there was a phase where malkmus had a moustache and was outright hostile to pretty much anyone who tried to talk to him so all told this ep went pretty well

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
After dropping Stitcher Premium during the Teacher's Lounge hiatus I just got it again.

I've got Teacher's Lounge and Threedom, are there any other really good ones to check out? I guess new-ish or overlooked ones mostly since I've been through the SuperEgo backlog, The Perspective, the CBB live dates, etc.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

LesterGroans posted:

After dropping Stitcher Premium during the Teacher's Lounge hiatus I just got it again.

I've got Teacher's Lounge and Threedom, are there any other really good ones to check out? I guess new-ish or overlooked ones mostly since I've been through the SuperEgo backlog, The Perspective, the CBB live dates, etc.

There are new episodes of With Special Guest including one with Wild Horses this week. And apparently the Wild Horses show will also be coming back soon.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I missed this a couple of days ago, it looks like Andy Richter has an interview podcast starting next month

https://www.earwolf.com/episode/introducing-the-three-questions-with-andy-richter/

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

LesterGroans posted:

I listened to Strictly Business which I thought was fun. If you like Drew Tarver and Carl Tart, it’s worth a listen.

I liked My Dead Wife the Robot Car. The episode with Gabris was fantastic.

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!
Questions for Lennon came back last week

the Insane Piano
Feb 10, 2011
I think ther'es another pee cast blast coming up right?

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
I dipped back in to CBB this week for McKenna and man I forgot about my favorite recurring bit: when whoever PFT is playing makes fun of Scott for being a dumbass and Scott ends up having a semi-real shouting match with him over it.

Also HH is very good this week and has a surprise cameo from a beloved past guest

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
This is such a good HH episode.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Agreed. It's almost too good, without the awkward moments and the antagonism I've come to love, she gels so well with the boys.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
"Oh, that's kind of like our show, you say a name wrong and then chuckle a bit."

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

If you've still got Big Little Lies season 1 to watch, beware this ep.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

LMAO at the "Chef Kevin where" bit.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I just listened to the 2 year old episode of Shelby Fero on Punch up the Jams and I couldn't stop laughing at her pronouncing Patreon wrong.

TenTwelveTwelve
Oct 12, 2012
Bring back Shelby Fero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

TenTwelveTwelve posted:

Bring back Shelby Fero